PDA

View Full Version : Why Is This Biker Angels Forum Ignored ?

Goddess of Goof
22nd October 2003, 21:58
:eek:

Gotta Ask.

What is it that women riders dislike about it so much that they won't

contribute anything to it ?

Is it time to put this little number out of it's misery ?

:whocares:

Liv, Norway
23rd October 2003, 02:55
The boys can't post in the lady-forum, so if we girls say something they wanna respond to; they can't! And that makes it less fun for me.

:(

But if we can open the door for everybody... Yes!:niceone:

:) Liv.

Kiwi
23rd October 2003, 11:45
Now the door is open :D

Antallica
23rd October 2003, 11:54
Hello ladies ;)

Big Dog
23rd October 2003, 22:02
So we are allowed at this party then?

Ever noticed how its criminal to ban a woman from anything but its ok to ban men from anything that a woman thinks is a good Idea?

Not trying to start something just a comment.

What?
24th October 2003, 19:11
Maybe everyone agrees with the first thing Mitch posted in here : Bollocks.

Goddess of Goof
24th October 2003, 23:17
Originally posted by Big Dog
So we are allowed at this party then?
Ever noticed how its criminal to ban a woman from anything but its ok to ban men from anything that a woman thinks is a good Idea?
Not trying to start something just a comment.

Oh, Yes ! It is indeed heart-breaking how men are discriminated against :p

I believe it was a man who thought a women-only forum would be a good idea,

and decided to give it a go.

Heheh  :D    Welcome, Welcome Liv and Kiwi and Antallica and Big Dog and What ?   The door is open ......raises eyebrows........what's next ? :niceone:

merv
25th October 2003, 07:59
Originally posted by BestFun
The door is open ......raises eyebrows........what's next ? :niceone:

Sounds like Kiwi is opening his fridge for the next get together.

Then what?

...and anyway girls you know that us boys are very sophisticated. You've seen the ad on TV, we'll even drink low fat milk, but only if it tastes good.

Big Dog
26th October 2003, 15:43
Perhaps some of it is fear you will try to change us:rolleyes:
or from past experience fear the fairer sex will try to stop us enjoying our machine's horse power etc R R R.

Perhaps it is fear you will take offence at something we say.

I suggest you 'start something'.

Keep us entertained and we will keep coming back but you gotta set the standard or us male types will be trying so hard to be on best behaviour as to delete all our posts before we post them

Lower the Bar :niceone:

marty
28th October 2003, 12:21
i've never had any trouble (talking) with girls.. :)

Goddess of Goof
28th October 2003, 23:25
Originally posted by merv
Sounds like Kiwi is opening his fridge for the next get together. Then what? ...and anyway girls you know that us boys are very sophisticated. You've seen the ad on TV, we'll even drink low fat milk, but only if it tastes good.

Kiwi may well be opening his fridge. But will he be getting out low fat milk (even if it tastes good) ?  No!   Never!  Tell me no. Surely Kiwi will be opening his fridge to get out a fine, sophisticated, Continental beer ?

Or an Italian red to go with the Ducati?

Merv, you should know better :D  :beer:  :p

Kiwi
29th October 2003, 09:57
Hi guys

Low fat milk is OK – but I do not beer in my fridge, sorry. However, coffee is possible

see ya

Kiwi

Goddess of Goof
30th October 2003, 21:57
Originally posted by Kiwi
Low fat milk is OK – but I do not beer in my fridge, sorry. However, coffee is possible see ya Kiwi

You've got me thinking, Kiwi. No Beer ?  Then perhaps it is  time for another  K B  lunch-at-a-cafe meeting, where we can all sit down for food and a few laughs :2thumbsup 

Last time was at the cafe in Albany, I recall. Any other suggestions, maybe somewhere out along Riverhead road, or Muriwai perhaps?

Somewhere bikers are welcome, and not like the gruff and reluctant service dished up at a certain Puhoi establishment :( 

Needs bit of a rev, that place... wish I was in charge .......:eek:

What?
31st October 2003, 08:21
Originally posted by BestFun
a certain Puhoi establishment

Perhaps Vicki might buy it?????????

Kiwi
31st October 2003, 09:30
No Problemo BestFun

Lunch at Albany – sounds to me – when, where, how etc.

See ya Kiwi

duckman
31st October 2003, 13:48
Not wanting to just butt in here, but....

what about the Leigh saw mill cafe. It's approx 1.5 hours ride from Auckland city, we could head out north west and avoid all the main roads. The saw mill has huge wooden outdoor seating that could accomodate the largest of MC groups.

The food is good and the beer is cold. (the coffee is hot too for our non-alco types)

:beer: :2thumbsup :2thumbsup :beer:

Kiwi
31st October 2003, 14:45
Where the hell is the Leigh saw mill cafe????? Duckman do you know the way?

Kiwi

Mitch
31st October 2003, 14:47
Sounds like a good place to be!!  :2thumbsup

Hey Duckman, did you know I have twins now :D  Want to play :p  :eek:

duckman
31st October 2003, 14:50
Yea sure I know the way Kiwi.

You turn off at Warkworth and follow the signs to Matakana, then past Omaha and then stop before you get to goat island marine reserve.

Awesome place with plenty of parking.

The meals can be a little pricey but the food is quality tucker.

:2thumbsup :2thumbsup

duckman
31st October 2003, 14:52
Er.... Mitch.... you have a pair of ....What exactly?? :confused:

Kiwi
31st October 2003, 14:56
We go for a spin?

Mitch
31st October 2003, 14:59
:o  Hmmm not quite the responce I was hoping for :eek: LMAO

Matching GSXR 400's Duckman :2thumbsup   :2thumbsup  You can relax again  :niceone:

duckman
31st October 2003, 15:03
Awwww - sorry Mitch, it's Friday and my mind was on other things.
Also I didn't realise the 400 was a twin.
In fact I'm still confused, I thought the 400 was an inline four ??

Whats the deal Mitch??:beer:

Mitch
31st October 2003, 15:06
2 x GSXR 400's, same bike, although not the same color :D  Yup both are in line 4's but sat next to eachother in my garage they look just like twins.

Hmmmm :rolleyes: nothing like over explanation to kill a joke  :Oops::beer::beer::beer:  :niceone:

Hope you have a great weekend in Rotorua. :cool:

duckman
31st October 2003, 15:09
Oh great, I killed a joke. The poor bastard never stood a chance:eek:

How did you know I was off to Vegas this weekend??

Kwaka-Kid
31st October 2003, 15:16
Originally posted by Mitch
sat next to eachother in my garage they look just like twins.

REALLY?! never noticed they looked alike, one looks like it was brought up in your typical kind caring middleclass family residence, and the other 'sif it was raised in the ghetto all on its lonesome... :p     its okay tho, on the tone of all that my bike would be compared to an inbred hillbilly.

Yarg
2nd November 2003, 15:36
Another option from the Sawmillers cafe (was there last week & very busy) is a tiki tour thru Riverhead Forest , Waitoki , Cow Copper Copper (Spelling!!) back thru Helensville and out to Sth Head , to the Mac Nut Cafe.. Tis a good afternoon's ride & the coffee & food is good.

Just a thought !!

Yarg
2nd November 2003, 15:36
Another option from the Sawmillers cafe (was there last week & very busy) is a tiki tour thru Riverhead Forest , Waitoki , Cow Copper Copper (Spelling!!) back thru Helensville and out to Sth Head , to the Mac Nut Cafe.. Tis a good afternoon's ride & the coffee & food is good.

Just a thought !!

Mitch
3rd November 2003, 08:42
How was Vegas Duckman??  I'm afraid I can't tell you how I knew you were going :eek:  Or I may be arrested for stalking LMAO

Classic, KK you have to keep in mind that looks aren't everything :2thumbsup  although you were correct!!!  You should see them now hehe Chrissy couldn't tell them apart :eek:  Stripped to within a inch of their lives :2thumbsup

duckman
3rd November 2003, 09:09
Heya Mitch,

Awesome ride down but got hailed on during the ride back on Sunday.

Also got pulled over by a cop for no reason but his hat flew off in the wind and got run over by a car. I nearly pissed myelf laughing at him.

Mitch
3rd November 2003, 09:28
CLASSIC!!!!!  Did he ticket you for taking the piss out a police officer hehe  :p  I spent the whole weekend working on my bike and didn't get to ride at all :(   However I have to beat KK in a couple of weeks so with any luck the work will pay off!!  :2thumbsup

Kwaka-Kid
3rd November 2003, 12:19
Originally posted by Mitch
looks aren't everything

you dont know how glad i am to hear that, not just for the bike! :o

and hey mitch, dont b too worried about beating me, i still have a really really long way to come imho b4 im that far.

also thats crackup about the cop and his hat! ohh would suck2bhim

NC
4th September 2004, 11:30
:beer: :eek:

Mr Skid
4th September 2004, 12:36
wow, another thread back from the dead :banana:

NC
4th September 2004, 12:43
wow, another thread back from the dead :banana:

Opps :mellow:

toads
4th September 2004, 16:24
speaking for myself here, I haven't read any recent threads that have come from biker angels forum as I usually read "new posts", so unless someone has written anything to draw my attention then I generally don't respond. I think however the whole idea of a seperate women only thread is rather pointless and defeats the purpose of kiwibikers generally

Velox
4th September 2004, 20:02
I didn't even realise it was women only!
But yeah - there's not many bike issues that only relate to women so I guess most stuff gets said in other threads.

Skyryder
7th September 2004, 19:45
Nothing wrong with a ladies forum. Lets them discuss the female side of biking. So the guys pop in from time to time. All very sociable all good. Just wish there were more female riders about.

Skyryder

Ms Piggy
7th September 2004, 20:53
Just wish there were more female riders about.

Skyryder

So do we :2thumbsup But you boys are alright too.

MadDuck
13th September 2004, 21:24
So do we :2thumbsup But you boys are alright too.

LMFAO...with you on that one CSL. Well most of the time...ummm. Wheres that damn rock I was hiding under disappeared to :whistle:

bondagebunny
7th February 2005, 14:25
all the women want to be men.

Riff Raff
7th February 2005, 15:09
Quite frankly I don't see any need to put up any threads in a womens forum. What do we need to discuss that men can't be involved in?

Unless we want to talk about which bike gives best orgasmic vibrations????? :crazy: (Ducati of course)

Liv, Norway
7th February 2005, 22:52
Quite frankly I don't see any need to put up any threads in a womens forum. What do we need to discuss that men can't be involved in?

Unless we want to talk about which bike gives best orgasmic vibrations????? :crazy: (Ducati of course)

Best orgasmic vibrations?
You need a thumper for that! I recommend my Rotax!

Liv.

Liv, Norway
7th February 2005, 22:59

No! Nix! Njet! Wrong!
I do not want to be a man!

But I have to say sometimes it's practical to have the mens equipment; when I need to pee wearing all my motorsyckling gear on a cold or rainy day....

Liv.

RiderInBlack
8th February 2005, 07:34
Unless we want to talk about which bike gives best orgasmic vibrations????? :crazy: (Ducati of course)And times like that a few of us men wish we could be women (as long as we could still "pee wearing all my motorsyckling gear on a cold or rainy day").