PDA

View Full Version : Open evening finished!

gijoe1313
20th August 2009, 21:36
Ferk'n frakk'n fanny hill! Thank bejesus that's done and dusted!
From 6.30pm to 8.30pm we had to gunny up a room to represent what Engrisk will look like for prospective attendees of our fair and lustrous demesne of learning!

Wearing a better cut of clothes than my normal treaching attire, I smiled and vocalised vacuous platitudes about our engagement with edjumacation!

I got to wag some of the evening by taking a tour of what my school offers .. I was pretty gobsmacked :gob: t'was pretty kewl looking at art rooms, science blocks and the other hidden areas away from my Engrisk vocation.

Plenty of earnest young things in tow with parents all saying summit like this .. "t'weren't like this in my day oo-ar!", "them's pretty fancy rooms with our tax paid dollas!", "g'wan y'mean y'don't strap no mores? Pity!"

Ad infinitum, expletive decorum jacta est! By the great gods of icky-thump, I have finished venting my spleen and can subside into a mound of flesh wallowing in anome.

Lucky I got to ride a bike home :bleh:

PrincessBandit
20th August 2009, 21:45
And a most certainly well deserved nighty-nighs! I'd forgotten it was open night tonight. Sounds like you dood a orsum job.

Hey, did you hear Nats backed into Pete's bike the other day......she was mortified. Thankfully it was the front - there's a gorgeous gouge in the carpark outside Davin's office, left by the side stand.

gijoe1313
20th August 2009, 22:22
And a most certainly well deserved nighty-nighs! I'd forgotten it was open night tonight. Sounds like you dood a orsum job.

Hey, did you hear Nats backed into Pete's bike the other day......she was mortified. Thankfully it was the front - there's a gorgeous gouge in the carpark outside Davin's office, left by the side stand.

:gob: Gah! That is not a good thing! :gob: So, so .. any damage to the mighty Ginny?

Tonight when I finished up coaching the Table Tennis and went back to skool for the open evening, I went to park in the Motorbike Parking allocated space ... and there was a ferk'n cage in it! :angry2:

Had to ride over to my engrisk room and park outside it! :innocent:

Gremlin
21st August 2009, 00:13
Who the hell let you advertise your school? :shit:

I thought they wanted to ATTRACT students :weird:

BiK3RChiK
21st August 2009, 06:59
I can sympathise GI... Sometimes I get peeps telling me a joke when I'm on my job as though they are the first person who has told it to me! :slap:

Rinse and repeat!

James Deuce
21st August 2009, 07:08
I hate school teachers.

Get a haircut, get a real job!

Str8 Jacket
21st August 2009, 07:15
I hate school teachers.

Just get a perm!

PrincessBandit
21st August 2009, 07:48
...I went to park in the Motorbike Parking allocated space ... and there was a ferk'n cage in it! :angry2:

Had to ride over to my engrisk room and park outside it! :innocent:

Well, that would be the first time I've known of a car parking in that piddly small space allocated for bikes. Trust someone to decide it was unworthy enough for their car!

At least parking by Kaitoro meant your bike was nice'n'handy for a quick getaway.

Might bring the bandit today and since I'm "in charge" (apparently) of the music dept. will park el bandito up outside Tt's office door in honour of the event :laugh:

yungatart
21st August 2009, 08:01
Ours was on Tuesday...very successful by all accounts. The joys of being a teacher aide....underpaid, overworked...but at least I don't have to go to open evenings:Punk:

Dean
21st August 2009, 08:43
get a real job!

Join the force! Become a newcop. The best job their is.:chase::2guns::kick::ar15::Police:

gijoe1313
21st August 2009, 10:55
I hate school teachers.

It was either this or 20 in the pen. I should have taken the 20,would have been an easier sentence! :pinch: