PDA

View Full Version : Sickness: is it the site or the net or my PC?

Rainbow Wizard
5th April 2005, 17:50
Yesterday (it's happened before) The display was all different and I could not post messages, today it looks normal but when I select "New Posts" I get: Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Who else has experienced such erroneous behaviour? Ever? Recently?

Skunk
5th April 2005, 19:10
Never, ever. Somethings not right with you.
I mean your PC. (pt)

Seriously: no, I haven't seen that behaviour. Is the page fully loaded before you click anything?
Have you tried clearing the caches?

tl_tub
5th April 2005, 19:23
I was receiving a server error earlier this evening when trying to load 'new posts', though it disappeared after a few minutes. I could not call the specific error message though.

Waylander
5th April 2005, 19:29
DISTURBED Lyrics (http://www.lyricsondemand.com/d/disturbedlyrics/index.html)

Down With The Sickness Lyrics (http://www.lyricsondemand.com/d/disturbedlyrics/downwiththesicknesslyrics.html)

Drowning deep in my sea of loathingBroken your servant I kneelIt seems what's left of my human sideIs slowly changing in meLooking at my own reflectionWhen suddenly it changesViolently it changes (oh no)There is no turning back nowYou've woken up the demon in meGet up, come on get down with the sicknessOpen up your hate, and let it flow into meYou mother get upYou fucker get upMadness is the gift, that has been given to meI can see inside you, the sickness is risingDon't try to deny what you feelIt seems that all that was good has diedAnd is decaying in meIt seems you're having some troubleIn dealing with these changesLiving with these changes (oh no)The world is a scary placeNow that you've woken up the demon in me(And when I dream)No mommy, don't do it againDon't do it againI'll be a good boyI'll be a good boy, I promiseNo mommy don't hit meWhy did you have to hit me like thatWhy did you have to be such a bitchWhy don't you,Why don't you fuck off and dieWhy can't you just fuck off and dieWhy can't you just leave here and dieNever stick your hand in my face again bitchFUCK YOUI don't need this shitYou stupid sadistic abusive fucking whoreHow would you have to see how it feels mommyHere it comes, get ready to die

</PRE>Richard Cheese version is better lol. anyway Yea I get that every now and then but I think its for different reasons. I'll log on and tha front page will say however many new post there were but when I go to user CP there is nothing there and then on to the new post page and get the same message as you. When I go back to the home page it now says 0 new posts. No idea what causes it.

Firefight
5th April 2005, 19:58
yeah, same here but with pms, sometimes they go and sometimes they don,t

sometimes I don,t get replies, only know about it when I get txt asking why I did not respond, whats with that ?

its just the geeks getting back at us normal people,

so, to all you KB geeks, and fuck knows theres enuff of you..

sorry for every anti geek comment I have ever made.

F/F :confused2

MSTRS
5th April 2005, 20:34
I think the troubles are directly proportional to the number of pins in your doll at the time.

StoneChucker
5th April 2005, 21:51
I sometimes get "no new posts" when I click new posts, even though on the main page it says "xyz" number of new posts. Only occasionally, and from memory only at work. There are heaps of restrictions at work, and they have a shitty browser, so maybe check your settings as someone suggested.

Rainbow Wizard
7th April 2005, 18:18
I'm a Christian too but I approved of your post because UNLIKE PLENTY OF OTHERS ON THIS SITE your post was actually ON topic. Thanks.
And I'm not just saying that because your beautiful. Yeah right.
Wow, was that another one? Must go back to the Tui thread and load it up.