PDA

View Full Version : Crash bang

Sensei
5th April 2005, 19:23
Well had to happen . My boy has been just quicker & quicker over the last few weeks throught the corner's till last night ,when he lose traction & High sided coming out of the Kitchen bend on to Lounge straight . Got back on & managed a 3rd place LOL .
Better hide the 1000's keys or he may be off for a blast when not here .

SENSEI

John
5th April 2005, 19:26
Well had to happen . My boy has been just quicker & quicker over the last few weeks throught the corner's till last night ,when he lose traction & High sided coming out of the Kitchen bend on to Lounge straight . Got back on & managed a 3rd place LOL .
Better hide the 1000's keys or he may be off for a blast when not here .

SENSEI
Better check those tire preasures look abit low..

good shots - awsome.

Waylander
5th April 2005, 19:31
Question is: have you been taking pics of him doin this the whole time or were you just waiting with the cam nearby for this?:msn-wink: Just kidding mate good catch with the camera.

Two Smoker
5th April 2005, 19:35
hhhhmmm, lots of crashing??? Looks like we have another Two Smoker in the making hehehe

bugjuice
5th April 2005, 19:37
lol.. cute.. better start them young!

Hitcher
5th April 2005, 19:45
The sooner he learns to countersteer, the better! Great photos, thanks.

Skyryder
5th April 2005, 20:22
Trikes! Just knew the had too much power. :angry2: :angry2:

Great photos'

Skyryder

**R1**
5th April 2005, 20:34
:killingme :killingme Nice, my boy did the same thing the day he masterd wheelies, i ran inside to grab the vid cam, started filming and the first thing he did was flip...at least it was on film....good shots man:niceone:

ajturbo
5th April 2005, 20:37
yer...

go the kid!!!..
:banana:

woody68
5th April 2005, 20:53
Great pics man,Wont be long till he want a Duc. :ride:

Wolf
6th April 2005, 08:01
My youngest, Tangwyn, has the same model. He's been riding it since before he could walk and finds it great for stoppies and wheelies.

His brother, Taliesin, has a larger, narrower black trike modded into a true bike on which he practices stunt riding - he now deliberately bins it.

Tangwyn can also ride the larger bike so it looks like he'll be upgrading soon - another Black trike with the Wolf mod.

Great pics dude.

Ms Piggy
6th April 2005, 08:23
Well I hope you told him just to get back on & keep riding! I'm sure about his safety gear though! :niceone:

Wolf
6th April 2005, 14:11
Here's the fourth generation of bikers in our family getting in practice.

First two are of Taliesin practising his wheelies and stoppies on his bike, third is Tangwyn on his trike, fourth is of the modded bike (no "before" shots but the model should be familiar to anyone with kids) and fifth is a closer shot of the tail end showing how the wheel is now mounted.

Sensei, we need to get our kids in one place for the Junior Velocipede Speed Trials.

Sensei
6th April 2005, 17:23
LOL Yea great plan & Pics > Hope to see my boy's winning races one day :ride:
SENSEI

inlinefour
6th April 2005, 17:38
Poor little bugger was off put by the paparazzi(sp) (dad) with the camera?

Silage
6th April 2005, 21:56
From this and previous posts, there is definitely something about these yellow bikes. The banana colour seems to make them bin easy.