Mully
22nd August 2009, 23:57
19-18

Dan Carter for PM!!

oldrider
23rd August 2009, 00:00
19-18

Dan Carter for PM!!

Close but near enough! Thank's. (no skye)

Mully
23rd August 2009, 00:02
And the Bledisloe secured.

But yes, far too close for comfort. My heartrate was about 180bpm for the last little while.

Now we just have to knock the Boks off in Hamiltron next week.

Maybe Richie and DC can share PM duties.

Brett
23rd August 2009, 00:42
Most of Kaplans decisions were "technically or nearly technically" correct, but bugger me if it didn't look like he was going harder on the AB's than the Aussies...Good thing Dan Carter is good under pressure. Rokoko needs to be sidelined.

Mully
23rd August 2009, 00:59
Most of Kaplans decisions were "technically or nearly technically" correct, but bugger me if it didn't look like he was going harder on the AB's than the Aussies...Good thing Dan Carter is good under pressure. Rokoko needs to be sidelined.

Most were - but at that level, the number that were forehead-slappingly wrong (and inconsistent) was unacceptable.

Dunno what's happening with Rokocoko (sp??) - he just seems to have dropped his game last couple of seasons. Maybe everybody is more prepared for him now. He's certainly not the lethal weapon he was once upon a time.

MisterD
23rd August 2009, 08:10
ms to have dropped his game last couple of seasons. Maybe everybody is more prepared for him now. He's certainly not the lethal weapon he was once upon a time.

He's got older, bigger and slower...

Oakie
23rd August 2009, 08:37
But yes, far too close for comfort. My heartrate was about 180bpm for the last little while..

Yes. I could feel my heart pounding away in those last couple of minutes.