PDA

View Full Version : A really nice touch

Fatt Max
23rd August 2009, 14:40
Who said all bikers were 'orrible....

I've just got back from Botany Town Centre with the wee man after a bit of a scoff. On the way back to the cage (bleh) we spotted a rather nice looking Triumph Rocket III outside the Cock n Bull.

My wee man was stoked with this, it really caught his eye and he could not tear himself away. Evenutally the owner and partner turned up and we had a little chat, they gave the wee man a wave and threw a few big revs into the bargain.

Brilliant stuff. Mini Max is still beaming from that. These guys took the time to say gidday and give the mini man a boost, he loved it.

Whoever you lovely people are, thanks for giving us a few ticks of your time, really appreciated.

See, we are nice people really, even if local councils, community groups and the local Jenny Craig office dont like us.

Awwww........:banana:

I'm motarded
23rd August 2009, 22:00

I've just got back from Botany Town Centre with the wee man after a bit of a scoff. On the way back to the cage (bleh) we spotted a rather nice looking Triumph Rocket III outside the Cock n Bull.

My wee man was stoked with this, it really caught his eye and he could not tear himself away. Evenutally the owner and partner turned up and we had a little chat, they gave the wee man a wave and threw a few big revs into the bargain.

Brilliant stuff. Mini Max is still beaming from that. These guys took the time to say gidday and give the mini man a boost, he loved it.

Whoever you lovely people are, thanks for giving us a few ticks of your time, really appreciated.

See, we are nice people really, even if local councils, community groups and the local Jenny Craig office dont like us.

Nice story max,

I was out today with my boy down the river bank, mini me gave a guy a wave on his dirt bike, the dude on the bike then popped a wheelie, that was priceless

mini me was amped

munterk6
23rd August 2009, 22:05
If a policeperson saw the wheelie it would have been 'costly' as well as 'priceless'. :clap:

Oakie
23rd August 2009, 22:07
I always give the wee people a wave if they're obviously excited by the bike. It's the mum's reaction that is interesting to watch when a biker waves to their little Johnny or Sally. Usually get a big smile so it's good PR for us I guess.

sunhuntin
23rd August 2009, 22:56
I always give the wee people a wave if they're obviously excited by the bike. It's the mum's reaction that is interesting to watch when a biker waves to their little Johnny or Sally. Usually get a big smile so it's good PR for us I guess.

ditto. love seeing the sheer joy on their faces. not much about that can beat that.

Insanity_rules
23rd August 2009, 22:57

My mini me pulls much better wheelies than I do! And gives me heart failure into the process. I remember when he was just a wee spec a guy on a Harley gave the boy a sit on his bike and he was amped for days.

We are nice people, Its them that are wankers. F@ck em if they can't take a joke.

caseye
23rd August 2009, 23:16
Hey a great wee story, I'm sure it's true and that the guys stopping long enough to say hi and give the big revs enjoyed doing so as much as the wee fella loved them doing it.
I also take time out to speak to and or entertain the kiddies and boy does mum beam when you make sure it's done right and the kids see it.Never let a chance go by.

I'm motarded
24th August 2009, 08:04
If a policeperson saw the wheelie it would have been 'costly' as well as 'priceless'. :clap:

Yep sure would have, still looked good

Hazza
24th August 2009, 08:49

The police man would have to catch you first :msn-wink:

riverbank cop car vs motox bike my moneys on the bike aha

slofox
24th August 2009, 11:42
Had some wee lad wave to me down Kihikihi on Sunday morning...gave him the big wave as well...his smile was a mile wide...

madbikeboy
24th August 2009, 12:15
FM,

You forgot to add to your list:
Chinese people who shit in their own helmets.

I've been a long kiss blower to hotties in cars, especially posh hotties. It makes their day, and invariably annoys their husbands.