PDA

View Full Version : Stripper booked for Waikato Rally

Quasievil
6th April 2005, 11:56
Thinking of ways to get the numbers up, me mate WT has come up with a great idea.
I Cut and paste his email

Tell ‘em I’ll get my kit off in my G-string

so there you have it more entertainment available, Im unsure how disturbing this will be for us but hey if he is keen who are we to stop him.

To be fair, we have a male stripper Im interested in keeping good balance for the occasion, any female starters ?? free beer !!

crashe
6th April 2005, 11:58
yeah but everyone might pull out from going, now they know its WT stripping....lol (pt)

bugjuice
6th April 2005, 12:02
if WT is going to strip, can I have my money back?

Lias
6th April 2005, 12:30
if WT is going to strip, can I have my money back?

Bugger your money back.. I'd be sueing for mental anguish caused by the mere thought of it :-)

John
6th April 2005, 12:34
Man, now I know this - I MUST GO.

I mean if hes gonna strip without beer induction its gotta be good. lmao

jrandom
6th April 2005, 12:52
Oooh, I might have to come, now. I hear he's real dreamy.

inlinefour
6th April 2005, 12:58
I ain't bloody coming...

Motoracer
6th April 2005, 13:57
His modeling career must be at an all time low if he has to resort to going topless for some cash at a biker rally.

bugjuice
6th April 2005, 13:59
His modeling career must be at an all time low if he has to resort to going topless for some cash at a biker rally.
who said he was getting cash?

crashe
6th April 2005, 14:17

Ummmm Quasi only offered FREE beer to the girls .........
:msn-wink: :msn-wink: :msn-wink:

if they were willing to be a stripper.

He never mentioned anything about paying WT.

jazbug5
6th April 2005, 15:48

Is this the Special Gold Lame With Sequins one, hmmmm?
I think some people here may already have, er, 'experienced' that one...
*snicker*

Hitcher
6th April 2005, 15:56
Mental picture of WT in a G-string... Like a rubberband looped around a drinking straw... Proudly sponsored by the letter i.

Zapf
6th April 2005, 16:36
Thinking of ways to get the numbers up, me mate WT has come up with a great idea.
I Cut and paste his email

so there you have it more entertainment available, Im unsure how disturbing this will be for us but hey if he is keen who are we to stop him.

To be fair, we have a male stripper Im interested in keeping good balance for the occasion, any female starters ?? free beer !!

someone make an animated gif please. :killingme

ajturbo
6th April 2005, 17:39
it is a bugger that Babyb and i are moving that weekend....:angry2: :2thumbsup

ching_ching
6th April 2005, 18:46

Probably like trying to fit a bowling ball into a marble bag aye bro. :headbang: :2thumbsup

Hooks
6th April 2005, 19:54
Crap That does it !! :angry2: ... I was gonna bring the gal next door and come up :sick: .... but I'm thinking that with competition like that I wouldn't stand a chance !! :lol: and my sex life sux as it is !! :killingme

NotaGoth
6th April 2005, 23:14
anyone got money and i might think about it..

though i'd prob be paid to keep my clothes on :confused:

John
6th April 2005, 23:15
anyone got money and i might think about it..

though i'd prob be paid to keep my clothes on :confused:
I have a dollar for the cause. :lol:

bugjuice
6th April 2005, 23:18
I have a dollar for the cause. :lol:
doesn't work, the coins roll out..
I can print some dollar notes. $1.50 each at the door..

John
6th April 2005, 23:20
doesn't work, the coins roll out..
I can print some dollar notes. $1.50 each at the door..

I only use monopoly money, I actually got kicked out for doing that, the 'entertainer' wasnt as entertained as I slipped a 500$ monopoly bill into her panties :lol:

bugjuice
6th April 2005, 23:21
I only use monopoly money, I actually got kicked out for doing that, the 'entertainer' wasnt as entertained as I slipped a 500$ monopoly bill into her panites :lol:
lamo..
did you get change? or buying property?

John
6th April 2005, 23:23
lamo..
did you get change? or buying property?
Nope got a very angry couple of bouncers and a jab but thats about it... definiatly worth it though, would do it again in a second.

I wish I put a few hotels up on the pole though hot damn!

NotaGoth
6th April 2005, 23:28
Nope got a very angry couple of bouncers and a jab but thats about it... definiatly worth it though, would do it again in a second.

I wish I put a few hotels up on the pole though hot damn!

ummm.... so your from whangarei....... did that happen when you were at "heaven"...?

cause i think i remember you....

:shake:

John
6th April 2005, 23:30
ummm.... so your from whangarei....... did that happen when you were at "heaven"...?

cause i think i remember you....

:shake:
haha, no I havnt lived this ways to long, it was when I was at a boarding school in auckland howick (skc) and we went out for the night, and headed to showgirls (is that it?).. dunno there are so many of them

Dont be surprised if a dodgy little white guy offers you 5000 dollars and a few hotels, its probably me :P

NotaGoth
6th April 2005, 23:38
haha, no I havnt lived this ways to long, it was when I was at a boarding school in auckland howick (skc) and we went out for the night, and headed to showgirls (is that it?).. dunno there are so many of them

Dont be surprised if a dodgy little white guy offers you 5000 dollars and a few hotels, its probably me :P

I was kidding! lol

John
6th April 2005, 23:39
I was kidding! lol
Funny, I figured that :P