PDA

View Full Version : Be afraid, be very afraid

Fatt Max
25th August 2009, 08:35
Fucking arseholes, any of you lads got one of these at home:

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10592974

How do you deal with it?

Do we need to start a focus group?

Oh, fuck, better go, the missus is back from the shops, she'll have my guts for garters of she finds me on the PC and not at the washing line.....fa-aa-aa-aa-ck...

Usarka
25th August 2009, 09:31
Heretic! You should be burnt! Abuse only happens against women! :bash:

p.dath
25th August 2009, 09:36
I used to be in a relationship with a controlling woman. Solved that problem. Life is much better without her. :woohoo:

sinfull
25th August 2009, 09:52
I used to be in a relationship with a controlling woman. Solved that problem. Life is much better without her. :woohoo:http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt344/sushant4life/GraveDigger.jpg

tigertim20
25th August 2009, 16:01
its quite interesting actually, when you look at some of the info out therem for example:
Phillip Cook (1998) quotes studies that show there are just as many women who commit domestic abuse against their male parners as there are males who do so against a female partner. Also that Women are just as likley to use physical violence as men.
Additionally, some 45% of women in womens refuge, or battered womens shelters admit to being more physically violent than the males they are hiding from. Men just dont report it because of the attached stigma.

Matt Bleck
25th August 2009, 16:09
When your as good a catch as I, having a jealous partener is just a fact of life..... :rolleyes:

Danae
25th August 2009, 16:17
I kinda TL;DR'd the last half but lololol. I find it quite strange that some ladies don't let their partners even talk to other women. Haha! Something wrong in their heads maybe.

slofox
25th August 2009, 16:18
I used to be in a relationship with a controlling woman. Solved that problem. Life is much better without her. :woohoo:

You and me both...good innit?