PDA

View Full Version : Friendly Suppliers

Mudflaps
25th August 2009, 18:01
I'm going to buy a new helmet this week, and was wondering if there was a certain dealer/shop down here (Wellington)that is more helpful than others with peoples bucket needs? I don't at this point have any loyalty to any particular shop yet, but would rather shop somewhere that supports us.

Maybe people could use this thread to post shops/websites where they have good deals on gear/parts...or bad deals for that matter.

Str8 Jacket
25th August 2009, 18:02
Get your helmet from TSS mate!

Mudflaps
25th August 2009, 18:27
Thanks. Who and where is TSS? Anyone in particular there to talk to?

Sweet, just googled them. Thanks

nudemetalz
25th August 2009, 18:47
Scooterazzi (cnr Victoria & Ghuznee St) are big supporters & sponsors of bucket-racing. They also occassional race too.
Try them :)

Skunk
25th August 2009, 18:48
Scooterazzi and Boyles are helping with prizes at the Easter Challenge...

Kendog
25th August 2009, 18:57
I'm going to buy a new helmet this week, and was wondering if there was a certain dealer/shop down here (Wellington)that is more helpful than others with peoples bucket needs? I don't at this point have any loyalty to any particular shop yet, but would rather shop somewhere that supports us.

Maybe people could use this thread to post shops/websites where they have good deals on gear/parts...or bad deals for that matter.

You met one of the Scooterazzi guys on Sunday. The guy on the scooter funly enough :scooter:

Boyles are always good to us parts wise.

As far as helmets go, the fit is important. Plenty of size and shape/brand options up to $200 at the different bike shops.

quallman1234
25th August 2009, 19:14
Definetely get one from Scooterazzi, they support buckets quite alot. Hopefully they might have an okayish range.
TSS haven't really helped out, but they are good blokes.

Trudes
25th August 2009, 19:28
What the others have said and you could also try Richard's Motorcycles in Jville, just down the road from where you scared the beejeezus outta me this morning!! :lol:

Mudflaps
25th August 2009, 20:50
What the others have said and you could also try Richard's Motorcycles in Jville, just down the road from where you scared the beejeezus outta me this morning!! :lol:

:clap::clap::clap: Yeah you were miles away!!:yes::yes:

Guess I'll check out both those places, and then get the best fit.