PDA

View Full Version : Auckland: South Auckland Riders Saturday Auckland Ride

Pages : [1] 2 3

DIN PELENDA
26th August 2009, 08:54
Meting at BP autobahn Dury, 9.30 am for 10 am start.

Taz
26th August 2009, 10:39
You could even go further afield with a 9-30 am start. Whangamomona for lunch and then home.

DIN PELENDA
26th August 2009, 10:52
You could even go further afield with a 9-30 am start. Whangamomona for lunch and then home.
Anything is possible.

Cary
27th August 2009, 16:19
Good on ya Din, more rides & ride choices the better :banana:

DIN PELENDA
28th August 2009, 00:23
Thanks Cary. I'm suggesting for this Saturday : if weather is good, to ride north, we can do 16 to Wellsford over to Mangawhai and Waipu for Pizza. There is place where make nice Pizza's. Any other suggestions ? If that is to far we can just ride to Mangawhai Pub or even Puhoi, anything.

Korumba
28th August 2009, 08:29
I am heading up to Whangarei tonight, Andy and I are going for a ride tomorrow. If you do end up going to Waipu can you text me Din and we might meet you all there.

DIN PELENDA
28th August 2009, 12:07
I am heading up to Whangarei tonight, Andy and I are going for a ride tomorrow. If you do end up going to Waipu can you text me Din and we might meet you all there.
Yes I will text you in the morning and join ride it be good to catch up. What is Andy's name on KB? Please try get him to come to cold kiwi, it will be so much more fun with him, he is legend.
Weather for tomorrow looking OK just overcast and Sunday packing up rain. Ride is still on.
PS how is that you are in "sexy bitches" social group but no in SAR?

oldguy
28th August 2009, 18:43
Yes I will text you in the morning and join ride it be good to catch up. What is Andy's name on KB? Please try get him to come to cold kiwi, it will be so much more fun with him, he is legend.
Weather for tomorrow looking OK just overcast and Sunday packing up rain. Ride is still on.
PS how is that you are in "sexy bitches" social group but no in SAR?

what time Din could be a starter, weather dependent thou.

Cary
28th August 2009, 19:13

9:30 Autobahn. More details on post #1 John

Cristian
28th August 2009, 19:28
Probably I will show up, but I will not speed. I don’t know my new bike to well to go fast. See you tomorrow.:calm:

DIN PELENDA
28th August 2009, 20:35

We suppose to be at BP before 9.30 and hope to leave for ride before 10am. You know what is like with SATNR or any KB ride. Be nice if you can join as for ride John.

DIN PELENDA
28th August 2009, 20:40
Probably I will show up, but I will not speed. I don’t know my new bike to well to go fast. See you tomorrow.:calm:

It be nice if you can come for ride and show as your new toy Cristian. I'm taking R1 but I will not speed ether!

idleidolidyll
28th August 2009, 21:23
and i won'r speed either; honest occifer

Maha
28th August 2009, 22:44
Mmmmmm Pizza!!!
Could very well see you guys up there.

mnkyboy
29th August 2009, 01:31
I'd be there - but I shouldn't

Not going to risk it with 2 days to go:cool:

Mom
29th August 2009, 07:59

Come on John, you know it never rains up here :sunny:

Been ages since I have seen you.

oldguy
29th August 2009, 09:10
Hey guys left money wallet at work, I will wait around Highbrook drive on ramp hopefully see you guys come through.

idleidolidyll
29th August 2009, 17:18
Well done Din

A very enjoyable ride.
Started with 8 bikes, picked up another on the Mway, picked up 4 at the lunch stop, lost 2, lost another 2, lost 1, lost 2 more; kinda like a rolling rally really

Maha
29th August 2009, 17:49
Well done Din

A very enjoyable ride.
Started with 8 bikes, picked up another on the Mway, picked up 4 at the lunch stop, lost 2, lost another 2, lost 1, lost 2 more; kinda like a rolling rally really

Lets see....4 at lunch stop? Me/Mom/Brendon/Mike?
Lost 2...possibly us, we went to Ruakaka.
Lost another 2...Brendon and Mike turned right and were waiting.
Lost 1....John went stright home I think after gassing up?.
Lost 2 more...dunno.
But we did see DIN on the way home just south of Kaiwaka.

oldguy
29th August 2009, 19:17
Cheers Din well done setting this ride up:niceone: I enjoyed myself today was nice to catch up with the SATNR crew Mr & Mrs III, sharper XB, Cary, and Korumba, was real nice catching up with Mom and Maha been awhile guys.
Myself and the guy on the ZXR sorry can't remember your name, headed straight home down #1 had to fuel up in Kaiwaka as the sevo in Waipu was out of order.

Aaron_newrider
29th August 2009, 19:40
Didn't catch up mate -but met some other KB'ers on the way and at the lookout. Had a mint ride - maybe next time :)

Was my first time up SH16 - had an absolute blast!

Bytor
29th August 2009, 20:10
Great to meet you guys and give me and the old 'Cat a chance to stretch our old legs for a change rather than just the commute to work. Had a blast heading back down 16, clear road, found a nice groove, no plod - awesome!
Look forward to seeing you all again

Cary
29th August 2009, 20:30
Yep, good stuff. Liked being TEC, good pace up 16 even at the back :devil2:

Took the boring way home to save time, never again and the missus arrived home an hour after i did!

Got 3-4 hundred k's to do on the Tiger tomorrow :banana:

DIN PELENDA
29th August 2009, 20:33
What awesome day . Thank you all for for join the ride and make it hepend.Just got home. Wife was bit pissed of that had to come all the way to pick me up:Pokey:. She is OK now. Nice to meet new riders and catch up with old friends. There was lot of bike's on road's today. Hope to do something like this soon. See you on next one.:soon:

Mom
29th August 2009, 20:40
Hey guys left money wallet at work, I will wait around Highbrook drive on ramp hopefully see you guys come through.

Was so lovely to see you today. It has been far too far too! Forgot to ask, how is your Dad?

Well done Din

A very enjoyable ride.

Serious highlight for me...

Calling you a wanker to your face :D

What awesome day . Thank you all for for join ride and make it hepend.Just got home. Wife was bit piss of that had to come all the way to pick me up:Pokey:. She is OK now. Nice to meet new riders and catch up with old friends. Is it just me or there was lot of bike's on road's today. Hope to do something like this soon. See you on next one.:soon:

Thanks Din, was good to see you today, though not so cool your bike broke down.

Cristian
29th August 2009, 20:55
It was a good day to go out and go slow.Thanks Din for a good ride I have a few photos that I will post them later on. :yes:

oldguy
29th August 2009, 21:00
Forgot to ask, how is your Dad?

Thanks Din, was good to see you today, though not so cool your bike broke down.

Haven't seen him in a while, was going to head up today, but you know how easy I get side tracked.:doh:

He not all that bad in person is he,

DIN PELENDA
29th August 2009, 23:24
Didn't catch up mate -but met some other KB'ers on the way and at the lookout. Had a mint ride - maybe next time :)

Was my first time up SH16 - had an absolute blast!

Sorry that we didn't catch up. Hope to see you on next one!

DIN PELENDA
30th August 2009, 03:33
Well done Din

A very enjoyable ride.

Nice of you to bring in BMW crew, and nice to meet you Sue. Those boys on BMW can ride, it was good to ride with them "respect"!

DIN PELENDA
30th August 2009, 07:58
Yep, good stuff. Liked being TEC, good pace up 16 even at the back :devil2:

Took the boring way home to save time, never again and the missus arrived home an hour after i did!

Got 3-4 hundred k's to do on the Tiger tomorrow :banana:

Thanks for helping Cary, seeing you at the end I was thinking this my be bit to slow for you. I know you Ducati like carving those corners. Take it ease on wet Tiger.

idleidolidyll
30th August 2009, 08:26
Serious highlight for me...

No sweat; i don't really takes dykes that seriously :sick:

sharper_XB
30th August 2009, 13:29
What awesome day . Thank you all for for join the ride and make it hepend.Just got home. Wife was bit pissed of that had to come all the way to pick me up:Pokey:. She is OK now. Nice to meet new riders and catch up with old friends. There was lot of bike's on road's today. Hope to do something like this soon. See you on next one.:soon:

Hey Din, glad to hear you got home ok in the end, hope the wife didn't:bash: beat :bash:up on you to much on the way home, i was looking out for the 4wd & trailer all the way back home to try and judge how far away she was to reaching you... thanks for organising the ride was a good day out, especially giving the Buell a good blowing out the cobwebs down towards paparoa.

Lokking foward to the next one...

buellbabe
1st September 2009, 11:50
A-ha!!! So it was you lot I saw heading north up #16... I was parked up at the KKK pub waiting for the guys to get their poos together.

We went up #16 then onto Waipu and back down the coast...I was riding with 3 Suzukis so my old Buell got a good caning too LOL. And she LOVED it...
When we stopped at Wellsford the guy following me cracked up and said to me "jeez woman you are cocked and loaded on every corner aren't ya?"

Well thats the way a Buell should be ridden LOL. And it also enables the old girl to be ready to go for it if the leader should spot a straight piece of road and decide to go for his top speed hahahahaha. He is the one with the radar detector so we have to keep up with him in order to benefit from it hahahaha.

Glad you guys had a good days ride cos mine was primo! I'm not one to compare chicken strips but when I got home I looked at the back tyre and smiled smugly to myself...YEE HA!

I am gonna keep an eye on this Sth Auck ride thread from now on and ya never know...I just might join ya for the next one :yes:

sharper_XB
1st September 2009, 21:20
A-ha!!! So it was you lot I saw heading north up #16... I was parked up at the KKK pub waiting for the guys to get their poos together.
Thought I saw another Buell parked at the pub there when we went through..

We went up #16 then onto Waipu and back down the coast...
You may have passed us at Wellsford, we were parked up at the caltex there for a while waiting for some others, or you wernt far behind us then.. we ended up in Waipu for lunch too, then shot up to oakliegh and back down towards paparoa (lovely bit of road)

Well thats the way a Buell should be ridden LOL.
have to totally agree with that..

I am gonna keep an eye on this Sth Auck ride thread from now on and ya never know...I just might join ya for the next one
would be good to see ya on one of these...

and whats with the 1125CR in your list of rides??? when did that happen?

oldguy
2nd September 2009, 18:41
Glad you guys had a good days ride cos mine was primo! I'm not one to compare chicken strips but when I got home I looked at the back tyre and smiled smugly to myself...YEE HA!

I am gonna keep an eye on this Sth Auck ride thread from now on and ya never know...I just might join ya for the next one :yes:

mental note to self, don't go riding with buellbabe, wont be able to keep up with her.:shutup:

sharper_XB
2nd September 2009, 20:54
mental note to self, don't go riding with buellbabe, wont be able to keep up with her.:shutup:

Yeah especially not on her new 1125CR...:woohoo: I'm so jealous..

DIN PELENDA
3rd September 2009, 15:18
Just some photos from that ride:

Cr1MiNaL
6th September 2009, 19:14
I'll be seeing ya guys around more often now :D

DIN PELENDA
6th September 2009, 19:28
I'll be seeing ya guys around more often now :D

Now you have to update on your profile what bike you own !

boomer
6th September 2009, 19:29
nice work mum....!!! tell it like u see it ! :girlfight:

Cr1MiNaL
6th September 2009, 20:12
nice work mum....!!! tell it like u see it ! :girlfight:

ur mum's sayin hi :drool:

boomer
7th September 2009, 12:08
ur mum's sayin hi :drool:

oh Rajistani.. ur sooooo funny.

do i need to add the wanka smiley...???

DIN PELENDA
11th September 2009, 11:53
No ride this weekend ! Rain :Oops:

Thani-B
11th September 2009, 18:53
I might try to make it to the next one thats on. Keen for some daylight rides again. May have a new bike by then as well.

Taz
12th September 2009, 08:33
No ride this weekend ! Rain :Oops:

Scared of a little rain?...................:oi-grr:

DidJit
12th September 2009, 10:48
...May have a new bike by then as well.

Ooohhh... exciting! :woohoo:

DIN PELENDA
12th September 2009, 14:49
I might try to make it to the next one thats on. Keen for some daylight rides again. May have a new bike by then as well.

Did you get SV?

stify
12th September 2009, 15:36
if you end up down this way next ride I might be a starter:2thumbsup

Thani-B
12th September 2009, 18:37
Ooohhh... exciting! :woohoo:

Yeah cant wait! lol

Did you get SV?

Didnt get it. Tried one at Colemans today. Think I need to have a play on other bikes before I get my next one. So Im going back next sat to try some others, which means I wont be on the ride that week. But I'll definitely come when I have my new bike.

Cr1MiNaL
13th September 2009, 10:37
Hey guys I'm going on a ride today. Link is here - hope some of you can give me company! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=1129403138#post1129403138

DIN PELENDA
15th September 2009, 04:09
Hey guys I'm going on a ride today. Link is here - hope some of you can give me company! http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=1129403138#post1129403138

Bugger I wish I see this on Sunday to come for ride with you bro, I was looking for ride so I gone to Dury tires fundraiser ride about 1 pm and done same ride on way back from it. Next time Raj.

Rizla
15th September 2009, 14:33
Hay Din. What way are you going to head up North on Sat. Are you going to take the North Western and then St Highway 16. Let me know. I might join in. Could meet you at the service station at the end of the North Western where the thursday night rides start.

DIN PELENDA
16th September 2009, 02:02
Hay Din. What way are you going to head up North on Sat. Are you going to take the North Western and then St Highway 16. Let me know. I might join in. Could meet you at the service station at the end of the North Western where the thursday night rides start.

I'm not sure about where we going yet, north or south. Last ride is gone north, we my do 22 or Kawakawa or North, anyone got any suggestion , I don't care I just like to go for ride let me know if any preferences so we can organize this ride . Weather is looking good for rest of the week. I will let you know in day or 2.

DIN PELENDA
16th September 2009, 04:44
OK no suggestions and next Saturday is my 18 birthday:lol::oi-grr:, but this Saturday is Speed show at ASB show-grounds Greenlane. So I come up with" Number 8 speed show ride". Ride be leaving Drury at 9.30 over Ramarama hils , Miranda and to Kopu. From Kopu over Broken Hills to Whangamata to Waihi, Paeroa , Kopu back to Miranda, Kaiaua, Kawakawa Clevdon , Manukau and from there on motorway to Greenelane to Speed Show, that is if anyone like to go there.
This ride is in shape of number 8 (all up around 320km and 6 hr:whistle:), but it is not ride to show-of our Speed, it is Technical ride and I only suggest for Experienced riders to join in.
Who is coming ?

DidJit
16th September 2009, 13:04
...for Experienced riders to join in.

:blink: Dammit! :violin:

“Soon, my pretties, soon...” :wait:

DIN PELENDA
16th September 2009, 13:11
:blink: Dammit! :violin:

“Soon, my pretties, soon...” :wait:

All good my man, I was reading about what happened to you and herd from idleidelidel, as long as you OK, what bike you got now, what is your Black Beauty II

DIN PELENDA
16th September 2009, 13:15

I know you done part of this ride last Sunday , so I assume you wont be coming to this ride , it is for Experienced riders so this my be to Technical for you Raj:(

DidJit
16th September 2009, 13:34
All good my man, I was reading about what happened to you and herd from idleidelidel, as long as you OK, what bike you got now, what is your Black Beauty II

Yep, all good. Bruises have gone, scrapes are healing. :yes:

Black Beauty II is exactly the same as the last one. Well, almost. Still got to get a nice noisy muffler on the end, but that'll be done soon enough.

I did your suggested Number 8 route a couple of months back, but the other way round — was a very nice ride! :2thumbsup

DIN PELENDA
16th September 2009, 13:39
if you end up down this way next ride I might be a starter:2thumbsup

We coming your way if any :chase::rolleyes:!

Cr1MiNaL
16th September 2009, 15:36
I know you done part of this ride last Sunday , so I assume you wont be coming to this ride , it is for Experienced riders so this my be to Technical for you Raj:(

Heck no I didn't get to see any of the scenery last Sunday :banana: I'll come along this Saturday for sure mate! I'll hang by the back so that I don't hold any one up.

Korumba
16th September 2009, 18:58
Count me in, will have someone on the back so will be enjoying the views and stopping for a few photos.. see you there.

DIN PELENDA
16th September 2009, 21:00
Count me in, will have someone on the back so will be enjoying the views and stopping for a few photos.. see you there.

Heck no I didn't get to see any of the scenery last Sunday :banana: I'll come along this Saturday for sure mate! I'll hang by the back so that I don't hold any one up.

Look like this is going to be R1 Convention !:2thumbsup

Thani-B
16th September 2009, 21:21
Look like this is going to be R1 Convention !:2thumbsup

Guess Im not invited then.. lol nah Im test riding more bikes this sat anyway. So I'll come join soon hopefully though.

Korumba
16th September 2009, 21:53
Guess Im not invited then.. lol nah Im test riding more bikes this sat anyway. So I'll come join soon hopefully though.

if my son does not come you can jump on the back again ...

DIN PELENDA
16th September 2009, 23:29
if my son does not come you can jump on the back again ...

Now that is good thinking. Your bike will not even notice her 45 kg ,it will probably improve grip on beck tire but it be funny if next week on SATNRide Nathania turn up on her R1:msn-wink:
Nice profile photo Thany:niceone:

Korumba
18th September 2009, 19:04
See you in the morning Din. How many coming???

stify
18th September 2009, 19:13
whereabouts and what kinda time you fulla's guna be having lunch??

DIN PELENDA
18th September 2009, 19:20

Probably some nice place in Wangamata (no h) around 12.30-1 pm are you coming ?

Cr1MiNaL
18th September 2009, 19:25

Is that all you can think about? - Lunch? R u a fat bastard then? aye

DIN PELENDA
18th September 2009, 19:28
See you in the morning Din. How many coming???

Not many if any, it is Technical ride:wacko:! Half dozen that I know of, who else is coming ? Is your boy coming?

stify
18th September 2009, 19:55
Is that all you can think about? - Lunch? R u a fat bastard then? aye

yep, an i'm working on getting phat...only then will I be able to wear white booties;)

stify
18th September 2009, 19:56
Probably some nice place in Wangamata (no h) around 12.30-1 pm are you coming ?

see ya's about 1 then, if I miss ya's I'll be at the Palms having an ale:beer:

Cr1MiNaL
18th September 2009, 20:12
see ya's about 1 then, if I miss ya's I'll be at the Palms having an ale:beer:

What like Lunch, beer and the coro twisties :beer:

beyond
18th September 2009, 20:26
Yeah, would love to come but you did have to pick a Saturday I'm working :( :( :( :(

Grahameeboy
18th September 2009, 20:27
Yeah, would love to come but you did have to pick a Saturday I'm working :( :( :( :(

Geeze Paul...I though would have had your bus pass and free power by now....

DIN PELENDA
18th September 2009, 22:13

I got call to do more O/T tomorrow 2 , but I start at 6 pm, will not be tired to ride but I be tired when I go to work. We my see you next week Poul, or are you working every Saturday?

Cr1MiNaL
19th September 2009, 03:15

We could ride on Monday... but the we would be you lol.:girlfight:

Grahameeboy
19th September 2009, 07:39
So is ride on.....??

DIN PELENDA
19th September 2009, 07:58
So is ride on.....??

Yes, there is bit of overcast I hope it will hold up for us.Showers developing in the afternoon. Are you coming Grahame?

Grahameeboy
19th September 2009, 08:08
Yes, there is bit of overcast I hope it will hold up for us.Showers developing in the afternoon. Are you coming Grahame?

Bit strapped but tempted....

beyond
19th September 2009, 16:34
I got call to do more O/T tomorrow 2 , but I start at 6 pm, will not be tired to ride but I be tired when I go to work. We my see you next week Poul, or are you working every Saturday?

Nope, every second one. Be keen to catch up with you lot sometime.

DIN PELENDA
19th September 2009, 18:31
Nope, every second one. Be keen to catch up with you lot sometime.

Bugger this ride is every 2'nd Saturday and it is on your shift, but this Saturday 26 is my 28:whistle: birthday, so we my take ride and after ride you guys are welcome to my place for BBQ, and few beers:apint:.

Thank you all for join todays ride I enjoy it , Raj did you get home OK? Back to work !

Grahameeboy
19th September 2009, 19:27
Bugger this ride is every 2'nd Saturday and it is on your shift, but this Saturday 26 is my 28:whistle: birthday, so we my take ride and after ride you guys are welcome to my place for BBQ, and few beers:apint:.

Thank you all for join todays ride I enjoy it , Raj did you get home OK? Back to work !

Good ride....Ohlins Ohlins....:weep:

Cr1MiNaL
19th September 2009, 20:05

Yea thanks Din bikes at Red Barron getting a looksie... closest to home. Next weekend for sure !

Grahameeboy
20th September 2009, 06:48
Yea thanks Din bikes at Red Barron getting a looksie... closest to home. Next weekend for sure !

You see YamahaR6 for life...YamahaR1 for ??

idleidolidyll
20th September 2009, 07:41
Cheers guys and gal; Sue and I headed to Rotovegas after leaving you at Paeroa.
Just after Te Aroha it pissed down and we froze our asses off going over the Mamakus!

Never mind, there were two warm grandkids waiting to cheer us up at the other end.

Cr1MiNaL
20th September 2009, 11:41
You see YamahaR6 for life...YamahaR1 for ??

I don't know yet?

Rizla
20th September 2009, 17:30
Thanks Din and everyone for the ride. Wasnt as bad as I thought it would be riding in that weather. Sorry for holding you all towards the later part of the ride. After having my big moment, it really killed my confidence.
Till next time.

Cr1MiNaL
2nd October 2009, 20:29
So are we riding tomorrow?

DidJit
2nd October 2009, 20:38
I'm keen if the weather's reasonable.

sharper_XB
3rd October 2009, 06:39
Im going today anyway, meeting a couple of guys if they turn up.. gotta little route planned that will take in hampton downs for a looksey..since its opening shortly...see ya at the BP if your coming.

idleidolidyll
3rd October 2009, 09:56
Got rellies for the weekend, no riding for me

Cr1MiNaL
3rd October 2009, 10:00
Got rellies for the weekend, no riding for me

Buying new car, no riding for me either... go the cages.

DidJit
3rd October 2009, 15:39
Woohoo! :woohoo: What a ride! F%$k knows where we went but it was about 400 odd kms. Here, there, everywhere and back again. :niceone:
Hope this n00bie squid didn't keep y'all waiting too long. ;)

Korumba
3rd October 2009, 15:53
Woohoo! :woohoo: What a ride! F%$k knows where we went but it was about 400 odd kms. Here, there, everywhere and back again. :niceone:

Cool, would have been there with you all but....

DiDJit its ok to say Fuck on the internet but by no means compulsory.

Cr1MiNaL
3rd October 2009, 15:55
Cool, would have been there with you all but....

DiDJit its ok to say Fuck on the internet but by no means compulsory.

BUT what....? got no legs? no $ ? no time? lol...:mellow:

Dijit is so innocent!

Thani-B
3rd October 2009, 16:00
BUT what....? got no legs? no $ ? no time? lol...:mellow:

No bike.

Dijit is so innocent!

And I doubt that haha

sharper_XB
3rd October 2009, 16:25

No way DidJit, you did well today buddy, nice sensible riding and another 300 400 ks under your hat on some nice technical roads, its what its all about.

Was a good day in some trying conditions at times what with the wet slippy bits, gravel, trees, slips, WILDLIFE and road repairs in the most inappropriate of places. :done:

Pitty you all couldnt join us and we spotted DIN going the opposite way on SH22, hope you had a good one.

DidJit
3rd October 2009, 17:21
Cool, would have been there with you all but...

When are you back on 2 wheels (sometimes 1)?

DidJit its ok to say Fuck on the internet but by no means compulsory.

Habit from censoring work emails so I don't get pulled up... Haha :lol:

DidJit is so innocent!

:innocent: :whistle:

And I doubt that haha

How do you know already?!? Haha :p

No way DidJit, you did well today buddy...

Aw, shucks... :o Must say that once I started moving around on the bike, like you told me to, things started to click. :niceone:

...spotted DIN going the opposite way on SH22, hope you had a good one.

Heard from Din — still no internet, but said he's glad the SARSAR went ahead and to say hi to everyone. He's looking forward to catching up with everyone next time. :)

DIN PELENDA
4th October 2009, 20:43
Woohoo! :woohoo: What a ride! F%$k knows where we went but it was about 400 odd kms. Here, there, everywhere and back again.

No way DidJit, you did well today buddy, nice sensible riding and another 300 400 ks under your hat on some nice technical roads, its what its all about.

Was a good day in some trying conditions at times what with the wet slippy bits, gravel, trees, slips, WILDLIFE and road repairs in the most inappropriate of places.

Pitty you all couldnt join us and we spotted DIN going the opposite way on SH22, hope you had a good one.

already?!? Haha :p

Aw, shucks... :o Must say that once I started moving around on the bike, like you told me to, things started to click. :niceone:

Heard from Din — still no internet, but said he's glad the SARSAR went ahead and to say hi to everyone. He's looking forward to catching up with everyone next time. :)

Nice to see ride went on , I had no internet as I was playing around with my computer and change litle swich at back of it, I think it was woltage and blow it up( at work now so I'm on KB).
On saturday done 22 and was inviting DidJit for ride but it was coincident that you guys done same road 22:rockon: and I recognize blue Buell and Bleck buty going back on other side 22.
So I done 22 up and down by my self and was going to catch up with my Ducati Hard but next time bro:crybaby: .
Hope to get my computer fix before next ride.
Ride on:scooter::rockon:!

DIN PELENDA
16th October 2009, 00:33
Hi guys I still got no computer at home and this is my last night at work. Weather for Saturday is not looking good but I still like to go for ride, all that ACC bullshit:Pokey: . I'm thinking nice ease ride SH16 maybe just to Mangawhai pub :apint:or somewhere. I be waiting:oi-grr: at BP at 9.15 am.
Din

DidJit
17th October 2009, 15:32
Nice ride! :ride: Some nice scenery up that way. Good weather too. :sunny:

waitup
17th October 2009, 16:18
Yep, thanks lads. Enjoyed the ride. First time for me up to Mangawai and yes the weather was good!!

DIN PELENDA
17th October 2009, 17:44
I enjoy today thanks for ride and your company . Was thinking to do SH22 for our next ride, anyone got any other suggestions . There was few cops out today . I gees we were lucky not getting wet and no ticket . Maybe next time we go north , we go further up. Thanks guys :soon: !

Din

waitup
17th October 2009, 21:37
Couple of pics from the day.

Outside Mangawai Tavern and at heads.

caseye
26th October 2009, 15:17
Hey Din and fellow SATNR Saturday riders.This coming saturday 31st Oct there is an ACC Levy protest ride in Hammytron.
I'ts being organised by the Ulysses guys and girls.
If anyones interested in going this might be a viable alternative to the days usual destination.
Heres the link.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2009-10-31&e=2204&c=1

Cours if you wanted to protest a little closer to home theres always this one as well.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2009-10-31&e=2223&c=1

DIN PELENDA
27th October 2009, 22:42
Hey Din and fellow SATNR Saturday riders.This coming saturday 31st Oct there is an ACC Levy protest ride in Hammytron.
I'ts being organised by the Ulysses guys and girls.
If anyones interested in going this might be a viable alternative to the days usual destination.
Heres the link.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2009-10-31&e=2204&c=1

Cours if you wanted to protest a little closer to home theres always this one as well.

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2009-10-31&e=2223&c=1

OK South Auckland Riders let's support young, useless guys South of Auckland ( Hamiltonians ).
How about we met at BP Dury before 9.15 am, for departure before 9.30 am usual place and time for this ride and we can make down at Hamilton before 10.30am for protest at 11am and after protest we can do SH22 and mix business(politic) with pleasure . If anyone is interested for group ride I be at BP at 9.00am leaving before 9.30 am.
PS: Ulysses- nether young, nether useless . They doing something about it, let's support it !

Din

DidJit
30th October 2009, 19:15
Gotta work. <_< I'll be there in spirit though... :Punk:

sharper_XB
30th October 2009, 19:20
See Ya in the morning Din..

caseye
30th October 2009, 19:37
C U in da morning too Din

oldguy
30th October 2009, 20:04
C u one day din haha

sharper_XB
31st October 2009, 06:50
It's a puuuuutiful day for a ride....

caseye
31st October 2009, 14:20
Fan bloody tastic ride to Hammytron this morning with great riders for company, 500 plus bikes,riders and pillions turned up to hear two National MP's speak in defence of the ACC Levy increases, they seem to think that the ACC is in Dept to the tune of 4.8 BILLION Dollars?????
Where'd that come from? our best information says they were 11 Billion up in the bank and had payed the Govt 1 Billion as well.
Smoke and mirrors are being emplyed here.
One point that did come out, they. The Nat Govt want and will listen to submissions on how to make the ACC levies system work fairly and equitably.

Idea for submissions as below.

Make registration of each Licence holder compulsory.A little more for each class held and renewed.No ACC Levy content in registration, keep it low and affordable.

No more multiple ACC Levies for each vehicle/bike to an individual owner.

Place the ACC Lecv on ALL fuel sold, regardless of to whom, gets everyone who buys fuel, just like GST!

Penalties for avoidance of licence registration and or ACC Levies as below.

No Current licence or registration when stopped, Prison till you've sat and passed one.(I'd imagine if you got off your arse and studied the road code you could do it in 2 days)

Stopped without one again car/bike/vehicle impounded, prison for 3 months.
Third time, YOU STAY Inside.

This is what I will be submitting, of course along with a little note saying NO F...ing way am I paying your present levy propsal.

PrincessBandit
31st October 2009, 14:43
Hey, good to see some of you SA-ers headed down to the tron for their meeting. The Manukau one was really well attended.
Youse all just wanted the excuse of a longer ride diddencha???? (And with weather like this I can't blame you!)

Here's looking to see how the media portray the meetings around the country now eh.

caseye
31st October 2009, 15:18
Much longer and Oh so damn nice to be on the open road for a change.
Yes PB it will be interesting to see who says what about us today/night.

idleidolidyll
7th November 2009, 07:59
Its so quiet here today............................

caseye
7th November 2009, 08:57
Tis aye, hope it's cause everyone is out on PROTEST RIDES.

Cr1MiNaL
7th November 2009, 10:16
wht r u guys doing at home? Im abt to head to a beach for a cruisy ride keen?

caseye
7th November 2009, 10:41
sorry off to Bay Park shortly, riding tomorrow.Have a good one.

DIN PELENDA
9th November 2009, 19:10
See Ya in the morning Din..

Don't get much on KB this days bro, just when I'm at work, thanks for ride and I hope you don't mind me taking you to Raglan . See you on next one.

DIN PELENDA
9th November 2009, 23:44
Anyone got suggestion where to ride this weekend ?

DidJit
10th November 2009, 07:05
I would guess a few people will be doing the Auckland rolling protest ride, mate. http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=111425
If you were to do the protest ride, you could head up north or down country from the museum... That's one idea.

Another idea is letting Sharper_XB lead — he knows some great back roads! :2thumbsup

DIN PELENDA
11th November 2009, 22:26
I would guess a few people will be doing the Auckland rolling protest ride, mate. http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=111425
If you were to do the protest ride, you could head up north or down country from the museum... That's one idea.

Another idea is letting Sharper_XB lead — he knows some great back roads! :2thumbsup

I notice that ride is on: but straight T ride (North - West - South) 90 km ride is just not good for my R1:mad:Maha you are wery bad man so we will have to join you. If we doing that I will have to take my unregistred ST1100 for ride:shutup: As we end ride in Domaine I know wery good Restaurant and Pizzeria "Archie's" just round corner from Domain 61 Davis Crescent New Market. My friend Archie make best pizzas in the world we come no just frome same country but from same town in Bosnia.
If anyone like to have lunch with me, you welcome.
Trust me DidJit (bad boy you got me in to this) no back roads around this ride, but if you guys dicide to go for ride after Sharper-XB is your man or Indian Tiger is going SH16 after ride . I my just get out for morning and lunch ( wife )!

DidJit
12th November 2009, 06:32
Sorry mate! :Oops:

DIN PELENDA
12th November 2009, 14:11
Sorry mate! :Oops:

You OK bro got my new Computer today :woohoo:, come for ride tonight if not see you on Saturday !

DIN PELENDA
24th November 2009, 04:57
Hi guy's I done all of ACC ride's so be nice this weekend if weather is good to do real ride if you interested, I'm thinking down to Waihi and loop around Coromandel. Any suggestions?
Din

idleidolidyll
24th November 2009, 05:30
Count me out: I will be somewhere way south of Auckland

DidJit
24th November 2009, 06:40
Hi guy's I done all of ACC ride's so be nice this weekend if weather is good to do real ride if you interested, I'm thinking down to Waihi and loop around Coromandel. Any suggestions?
Din

Yours. :niceone:

Count me out: I will be somewhere way south of Auckland

Burt Munro, eh? Have fun! :ride:

DIN PELENDA
27th November 2009, 17:06
Yours. :niceone:

Burt Munro, eh? Have fun! :ride:

If anyone interested I'm going to do ride around Coromandel. Down to Paeroa over Ramarama hills, Waihi, Whangamata, Whitianga, Coromandel, Thmes, Kawakawa, Clevdon. Around 520 km twisty Difficult ride. Experienced riders only. Weather is not looking best but is pecking up in the afternoon, hope we be home by then.
Have fun Mike !

DidJit
27th November 2009, 17:57
Experienced (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?p=1129403903#post1129403903) riders only.

Right, that's me out.

Y'all have fun! Ride safe.

waitup
27th November 2009, 18:11
I'd be keen if I didn't just spend the last hour and a half cleaning all the bugs off my bike, polishing and generally giving it some love :love:

DIN PELENDA
27th November 2009, 19:28
Right, that's me out.

Y'all have fun! Ride safe.

Mite if you still keen just come along I know how you ride (riding your own ride) . I'm taking my son with me so I be going ease.

DIN PELENDA
27th November 2009, 19:31
I'd be keen if I didn't just spend the last hour and a half cleaning all the bugs off my bike, polishing and generally giving it some love :love:

You sound like Harley or Honda rider.:hug:

caseye
27th November 2009, 22:26
Ibt it's Pink, hey Din, one of these days man, we;ll get to dom one on the same day and even on the same stretch of road, our luck we'd probably be going different ways though.LOL.have a safe one and DidJit. go along mate, take your time have fun and report back next week.

DidJit
28th November 2009, 06:33
You sound like Harley or Honda rider.:hug:

:rofl:

Mite if you still keen just come along I know how you ride (riding your own ride) . I'm taking my son with me so I be going ease.

Ok, see you @ the Autobahn. :scooter:

Ibt it's Pink, hey Din, one of these days man, we;ll get to dom one on the same day and even on the same stretch of road, our luck we'd probably be going different ways though.LOL.have a safe one and DidJit. go along mate, take your time have fun and report back next week.

Will do. :)

Cristian
28th November 2009, 06:40
Im in as well.

DIN PELENDA
28th November 2009, 06:49
Ok, see you @ the Autobahn. :scooter:
Is anyone else coming or is just two of as ?:soon:

DIN PELENDA
28th November 2009, 06:50
Im in as well.

Nice one !:Punk:

Cristian
28th November 2009, 08:02
Not able to come any more my wife didn't let me. Sorry see you next time.

idleidolidyll
29th November 2009, 17:05
maybe next week: should have the KTM back but the grandkids are visiting for the weekend.

touch and go call; will i get a pass out?

flowers or chocolate?

DIN PELENDA
29th November 2009, 20:49
Not able to come any more my wife didn't let me. Sorry see you next time.

All good mate next time, I got in trouble with my wife for going and DidJit got in trouble with :Police:. we waited for you till 10.10 wish you did come cos we catch up with Mr and Miss Ducati Hard that was nice ride, as for :Police: different story. They spoil prefect day ! It was just me and DidJit on ride and met up with team Ducati on ride but on way back as we say god-buy to Ducati team just me and DidJit were riding to top of Bombay hill and then we saw flashing lights at beck of us so we booth pull over and we stop I was 10-20m ahead then I was thinking Mr:Police: is getting bonus 2 for 1 and as we stop I decide to " flag it " so I merge back i traffic and was thinking he will ether stay with DidJit or if he decide to go for me he will have to leave him alone, so he stay with DidJit I'm sorry mate and I only riding about this because I feel bad about it ! Hope we can go for ride again, hope you still got your license.

Din

DidJit
30th November 2009, 07:25
Bro, it wasn't your fault (or anybody else's) in any way.
Of course I'll go riding with you again!

DIN PELENDA
11th December 2009, 11:25
Ride tomorrow anyone up for it, any suggestions where ?:chase:

idleidolidyll
11th December 2009, 12:38
Ride tomorrow anyone up for it, any suggestions where ?:chase:

I'm keen and I think Mrs Idle will be keen too. Dunno if she'll bring her own bike or not.

How about Castle Rocks?

DIN PELENDA
11th December 2009, 13:04
I'm keen and I think Mrs Idle will be keen too. Dunno if she'll bring her own bike or not.

How about Castle Rocks?

Be good to see both of you, but where about are Castle Rocks. I Google it and only one I found in NZ is on South Island I'm doing tour around there at end of this month , other Castle Rock is in Scotland can you take me there ?:laugh:

idleidolidyll
11th December 2009, 14:24
Near Otorahanga

http://www.castlerockadventure.co.nz/wheredet.html

DIN PELENDA
11th December 2009, 17:37
Near Otorahanga

http://www.castlerockadventure.co.nz/wheredet.html

You will know some nice roads to get there:headbang: I'm in, is anyone else coming :eek: ?

stify
11th December 2009, 17:53
I'm in, is anyone else coming :eek: ?

not me......it's guna rain

DIN PELENDA
11th December 2009, 19:20
not me......it's guna rain

Bugger, thanks for information Sugar-boy, but I don't trust Met services. :whocares: if rain .

idleidolidyll
11th December 2009, 19:46
Lets do a rain check in the morning.

There's a bloody fantastic road that pops out at Waitomo Caves; I don't think there's a straight bit on it.

DidJit
12th December 2009, 06:59
Too many things to do around the house today. Might have to go for a pootle on my own this afternoon if it isn't raining too much. Y'all have a good'un! :scooter:

idleidolidyll
12th December 2009, 07:22
Rain followed by showers followed by rain with a little rain to help clean the roads

ummm, nah! looks like the mountainbike is my best friend today

DIN PELENDA
12th December 2009, 07:34
OK next time guys I my just join Maha ride today.

Maha
12th December 2009, 07:35
OK next time guys I my just join Maha ride today.

That ride is cancelled too DIN, not good conditions up here either mate.

Although, in saying that, it has stopped raining, but the tar bleed over the last few day has been horrific to say the least, throw in wet conditions and it can be a dangerous combo.

DIN PELENDA
12th December 2009, 07:40
That ride is cancelled too DIN, not good conditions up here either mate.

Thanks mate. This ride is canceled ass well .

DIN PELENDA
12th December 2009, 17:19
Rain followed by showers followed by rain with a little rain to help clean the roads

ummm, nah! looks like the mountainbike is my best friend today

No much of rain today , told u don't trust met services listen to me ! Well I hope you have fun on bike.

White Boots
12th December 2009, 18:00
HAHA i risked a quick ride and payed the price, but a hot pie and cool beverage at Puhoi made it all worth it and the zxr got its first wet ride.

DidJit
12th December 2009, 20:16
I didn't get to go for my lil' pootle today, so I'll probably go for a blat tomorrow.

DIN PELENDA
12th December 2009, 20:47
I didn't get to go for my lil' pootle today, so I'll probably go for a blat tomorrow.

Where u going, there is some racing tomorrow at puke I'm going to see with kids . I got call to get to work tonight O/T.

caseye
12th December 2009, 20:55
Didjit I'm off to Kaiaua pub tomorrow morning, leaving about 9am be back before 3pm you are most welcome to come along mate. C U at the Mobil on Hill road Manurewa at 9am if you are coming.

Tink
12th December 2009, 22:17
Where u going, there is some racing tomorrow at puke I'm going to see with kids . I got call to get to work tonight O/T.

Didjit I'm off to Kaiaua pub tomorrow morning, leaving about 9am be back before 3pm you are most welcome to come along mate. C U at the Mobil on Hill road Manurewa at 9am if you are coming.

Was thinking of Pukekohe tomorrow too... but I think I am up for Kaiaua if yr going... at my own pace... and if we are welcome?

DidJit
13th December 2009, 08:29

Ah, sorry mate, I got up too late! :doh:

DidJit
13th December 2009, 14:24
Called in to the pub at Kaiaua, but you must've already left, Caseye. Beaut day on those roads today! :)

caseye
13th December 2009, 14:38
Was thinking of Pukekohe tomorrow too... but I think I am up for Kaiaua if yr going... at my own pace... and if we are welcome?

Sory kim never saw your post till I got home today(didn't fire up the puta before leaving this morning), it was a fantastic ride, sad I missed you guys and you too DidJit.There will be a next time and for future reference , if I post that I'm going somewhere you guys are always welcome. The more the merrier.

Tink
13th December 2009, 14:41
Sory kim never saw your post till I got home today(didn't fire up the puta before leaving this morning), it was a fantastic ride, sad I missed you guys and you too DidJit.There will be a next time and for future reference , if I post that I'm going somewhere you guys are always welcome. The more the merrier.

Dropped into motormall saw a kber "discussed the 250 ride today", purchased some new bike pants... and went for a blatt around Franklin, (to the races)... now off to bbq... on bikes... another day... def in it ly haha... Thanks :)

idleidolidyll
17th December 2009, 06:05
SH22 then back road to Waitomo Caves from Kawhia

This will be a ride for experienced folk as the Waitomo road is unforgiving but stunning

BP Autobahn leaving 9am Saturday

takers?

DIN PELENDA
22nd December 2009, 02:44
Hi guys be no ride for me this saturday or next event , I'm doing big ride around SI. Wish you can all join me . Have Mary Christmas and happy New year, take care.
Din

caseye
22nd December 2009, 06:15
Take it easy and dont forget to say hello to Scum Dog OK! have a great Christmas mate.

DIN PELENDA
22nd December 2009, 07:24
Take it easy and dont forget to say hello to Scum Dog OK! have a great Christmas mate.

OK I will and say hello to everyone that I see, have safe one take care, see you in 2010.

Cr1MiNaL
22nd December 2009, 08:31
SH22 then back road to Waitomo Caves from Kawhia

This will be a ride for experienced folk as the Waitomo road is unforgiving but stunning

BP Autobahn leaving 9am Saturday

takers?

Did you already do this ride? I need another good fang.

toxteth_ogrady
22nd December 2009, 13:07
Greetings, just mulling over the idea of a blatt down to Wanganui 26th Dec to take in the ambiance of the cemetery circuit racing. Up before a sparrows fart on Saturday, back on Sunday for din-dins.
Anyone interested.

idleidolidyll
22nd December 2009, 16:33
Did you already do this ride? I need another good fang.

In January sometime? It's an awesome stretch of road

Quasievil
8th January 2010, 17:40
well I felt like a ride tomorrow but this thread is obviously dead ?

sharper_XB
8th January 2010, 20:39
Not Dead.... just hibenating until every ones not that busy... I wil be swinging past starting point (the orgininal one on the southern mtrway at drury) tomorrow morning to see whos there...already planned on heading somewhere and dependent on who turns up it may turn into a ride hijacking...:innocent:

scottjpalmer
8th January 2010, 21:17
Heyyyyy, long time no see.

I am working tomorrow night but I hope to be back on Thursday nights and Saturday's in the very near future.

DIN PELENDA
8th January 2010, 23:06
Well weather will be fine today , I will try and make to join you guys for ride, spouse to go to funeral family thing at 10 am and if I get out of it I be there if not have safe and good ride guys.

DidJit
21st January 2010, 10:49
Where to this week, chaps?

DIN PELENDA
22nd January 2010, 00:50
Hi I was thinking of ride north to Mangawhai or Waipu this Saturday. Anyone keen for ride.

Cr1MiNaL
22nd January 2010, 07:50
Hi I was thinking of ride north to Mangawhai or Waipu this Saturday. Anyone keen for ride.

Could be keen Din.

DIN PELENDA
22nd January 2010, 09:13
Could be keen Din.

For anyone else keen, but not from south Auckland we can met at Shell Albany Village . It will be pain for you to ride to BP Papakura and back to Albany .

DidJit
22nd January 2010, 09:16
In like Flynn.

Cr1MiNaL
22nd January 2010, 17:54
For anyone else keen, but not from south Auckland we can met at Shell Albany Village . It will be pain for you to ride to BP Papakura and back to Albany .

I'm keen Din, can we have a slightly later start say 10 am from Shell Albany for us mid- Aucklanders?!!

DIN PELENDA
22nd January 2010, 18:53
I'm keen Din, can we have a slightly later start say 10 am from Shell Albany for us mid- Aucklanders?!!

Mate even bit later then that will be OK, like 10.15 we be leaving Albany arond 10.30.

DIN PELENDA
22nd January 2010, 19:24
In like Flynn.
Mate I hope you coming for ride and not going to Reggie Muffin again, like my wife she is all ready gone to it and left me with 5 kids at home, so we are having party at home with out her. Will have to drop kids to my mum in the morning, just to do ride.

skipah
22nd January 2010, 20:12
Hey ya Din, Matty from the thursday night rides here (red 675), I'm in, bringing a mate too, see ya then.
If your'e still meeting some crew at Albany shell, meet ya there.

DIN PELENDA
22nd January 2010, 20:14
Nice one mate, see you at Albany.

DIN PELENDA
23rd January 2010, 06:36
Is raining and it is just not fun riding in rain , it look like wide spread rain not clear bit in sky's so this ride is Canceled !

DidJit
23rd January 2010, 07:25
Mate I hope you coming for ride and not going to Reggie Muffin again, like my wife she is all ready gone to it and left me with 5 kids at home, so we are having party at home with out her. Will have to drop kids to my mum in the morning, just to do ride.

Is raining and it is just not fun riding in rain , it look like wide spread rain not clear bit in sky's so this ride is Canceled !

Yeah mate, keen as a bean for a ride, but now it's raining and the ride is cancelled... Bugger.

DEVVIL
23rd January 2010, 21:28

Is this still on next Saturday

DIN PELENDA
23rd January 2010, 21:34
You guys can do it next saturday if you like , but I'm going bit more north to Nortern Expousure Tour next saturday, you welcome to join in. Have look at calendar, that will be a nice ride.

DidJit
1st February 2010, 12:32
How was it, bro? Hey, you reckon you can fit in one more SARSAR before you leave?

Cr1MiNaL
3rd February 2010, 21:43
You guys can do it next saturday if you like , but I'm going bit more north to Nortern Expousure Tour next saturday, you welcome to join in. Have look at calendar, that will be a nice ride.

hope to see u one last time on a SATNR before you leave Din!

DIN PELENDA
5th February 2010, 16:58
I be going for ride to Mangawai, if anyone keen to join me for ride, we can met at Shell - Albany village at 10 am.

caseye
5th February 2010, 18:58
Wish i could buddy, have a good run, ride safe and fair weather on the way to Oz.

DEVVIL
5th February 2010, 19:04
I be going for ride to Mangawai, if anyone keen to join me for ride, we can met at Shell - Albany village at 10 am.

Working 6-2 sat and sun dam have a safe trip guys.

Richard Mc F
14th February 2010, 21:54
Ok ( you biatches) here we go again, Paeroa next week, as per the usual ( I would say normal but that is not me) Botany Honda are doing a group ride to the races, meet at the shop 9 Trugood drive at 7.15 am for a 7.30 departure, all kind of bikes and people welcome ( even old guy
and that idle guy) not a race but taking in the Maraetai/Kawakawa bay/ Kauiau roads, we normally park at the Criteroin hotel where we cn drop our riding gear off for $5 IIRC, we can strip down to g strings and jandals for the day ( that should scare the mere humans away)

confused ( I am) pm me

sharper_XB
16th February 2010, 15:05
SARSAR been SARSAR'ed to Sunday

Nice work, well that saves us a job of organising a ride down to Paeroa on Sunday.... Thanks R Mc F

DidJit
16th February 2010, 17:56
This biatch be attending also.

oldguy
16th February 2010, 21:14
you think Dave or Danny let me ride the Fury hehe, at the mo its a maybe, as i hear the sandy woods calling me, need bike time, as the following weekend will be a busy one, offroad bike wise, if all goes to plan.

Cr1MiNaL
17th February 2010, 09:54
Gf and me might join you guys unless we decide to relax at the batch instead :D

kiwifruit
17th February 2010, 15:00
Gf ....................:D

Gaylord Focker?

Cr1MiNaL
17th February 2010, 15:02
Gaylord Focker?

Oh typo .. I meant BF.

idleidolidyll
17th February 2010, 16:14
can we bring the MR2? Not allowed to play on the bike

Thani-B
17th February 2010, 18:02
We're going down but no point backtracking so wont be joining the ride. See you guys there.

sharper_XB
19th February 2010, 20:08
So whos up for a brief blat to Kaiaua for Fush & Chups 4 lunch and then headin to Hampton Downs to support Thani at the track day tomorrow ??? Will be leaving from BP on Chapple road at Botany between 10:30-10:45 so meet at 10:30 if your interested....

sharper_XB
19th February 2010, 20:10
can we bring the MR2? Not allowed to play on the bike

as long as your not intimidated by a bunch of noisy bikers harassing that cage mikey....

DidJit
20th February 2010, 00:22
So whos up for a brief blat to Kaiaua for Fush & Chups 4 lunch and then headin to Hampton Downs to support Thani at the track day tomorrow ??? Will be leaving from BP on Chapple road at Botany between 10:30-10:45 so meet at 10:30 if your interested....

Go on, twist my rubber arm...

as long as your not intimidated by a bunch of noisy bikers harassing that cage mikey....

Broom brrroooooommm!!! :scooter:

idleidolidyll
20th February 2010, 08:14
I'm gonna ask Mrs Idle if I can play

sharper_XB
20th February 2010, 08:32
I'm gonna ask Mrs Idle if I can play

Pushing shit up hill comes to mind..... but we will be rooting for ya....we could just turn up outside your place and ask if mike is aloud out to play....;)

Richard Mc F
20th February 2010, 12:53
you think Dave or Danny let me ride the Fury hehe, at the mo its a maybe, as i hear the sandy woods calling me, need bike time, as the following weekend will be a busy one, offroad bike wise, if all goes to plan.

Thats my ride John hah nah nah..........now to go and try to fit some ground clearance

oldguy
20th February 2010, 14:18
Thats my ride John hah nah nah..........now to go and try to fit some ground clearance

Bastard........

DidJit
20th February 2010, 16:53
Thanks Mrs Idle for lettin' Idle out to play! ;) That was a nice "brief" blat today. Cheers fellas. :)

Thani-B
20th February 2010, 19:32
And thanks for coming out to see me at Hampton Downs! Was a cool birthday present :D

DIN PELENDA
20th February 2010, 20:59
This biatch - " slut",will be attending also:woohoo: I mean Botany ride to Paeroa !

Dont ask me anyting !!!:wacko::yawn::whistle::eek5::oi-grr::bash:

Cr1MiNaL
20th February 2010, 21:26
This biatch - " slut",will be attending also:woohoo: I mean Botany ride to Paeroa !

Dont ask me anyting !!!:wacko::yawn::whistle::eek5::oi-grr::bash:

Never mind see you at botany honda!

Post Paeroa races 2010!

Bloody brilliant ride guys! Special thanks to Sharper, Din Plenda and Didgit for the awesome ride through Whangamata! I'm quite suitably impressed with these Michelin Power 1's even two up on the rear wheel between corners they didn't slide an inch. They did take a bit of a beating though... looks like I just got off a circular race track lol. Cheers guys. Till the next time.

-Cr1MiNaL.

sharper_XB
27th February 2010, 23:11
Heading to either Raglan or Kaiaua for lunch on sunday(more than likely raglan) for any of you regulars that are monitoring this thread. meeting at the BP southern Mway past P'Kura exit at 10:45 if any1's keen.

DIN PELENDA
27th February 2010, 23:48
Heading to either Raglan or Kaiaua for lunch on sunday(more than likely raglan) for any of you regulars that are monitoring this thread. meeting at the BP southern Mway past P'Kura exit at 10:45 if any1's keen.

I'm at work now and working tomorrow night, but if I can wake up I will join you , always keen for ride!

DIN PELENDA
5th March 2010, 13:01
If anyone like to join ride to Mangawhai meet at Shell Westgate 10.00am. Do usual 16 to Welsford have lunch or beer at old Mangawhai pub and on way back stop at Puhoi pub for more drinks.

Maha
5th March 2010, 16:13
Sunday eh? might be worth a Pootle.

DIN PELENDA
5th March 2010, 19:57
Sunday eh? might be worth a Pootle.

No mate is SAR ( Saturday Auckland Ride) 06.03.10 and weather is looking good for it .

Mom
5th March 2010, 20:07
No mate is SAR ( Saturday Auckland Ride) 06.03.10 and weather is looking good for it .

Bum, we are in Auckland working tomorrow, best I go tell Maha, he will be gutted to miss you.

DIN PELENDA
5th March 2010, 20:35
Bum, we are in Auckland working tomorrow, best I go tell Maha, he will be gutted to miss you.

I found hard to catch up with you guys because I always work on Sunday night and not going much riding on sun-days, like you guys, but hopefully we get to join same ride soon.

DIN PELENDA
5th March 2010, 20:36
So is anyone coming tomorrow ?:mellow:

Cristian
5th March 2010, 20:37
I would like to join you but I have to help a frend to move. I'm free on Sunday if you are keen.

Maha
5th March 2010, 20:43
I found hard to catch up with you guys because I always work on Sunday night and not going much riding on sun-days, like you guys, but hopefully we get to join same ride soon.

Yeah DIN, bugger about the days, but like you said, hopefully one time soon we can get it together.

Mark

diggyduo
5th March 2010, 20:48
Hi Din

I'm heading out first thing, but will swing back past Mangawhai at lunchtime. I'll stop in at the pub and see who's about.

DIN PELENDA
5th March 2010, 20:54
Hi Cristian you can move your mate to Mangawhai in very short time , I was just about to send you text. All good if you busy, catch up next time.

DIN PELENDA
5th March 2010, 20:56
Reply to diggyduo : We should be there about 12 for lunch, hope to see you .

Grahameeboy
6th March 2010, 07:22
So is anyone coming tomorrow ?:mellow:

I am suppose to be sorting the undnercroft out today...who else is coming?

DidJit
6th March 2010, 11:15
Hope y'all had a good'un! :Punk:

idleidolidyll
12th March 2010, 11:33
Enny Fing on this weekend?

caseye
12th March 2010, 14:11
Hey Mike, you out of the retired home aye??
Might be looking for a ride both days, though the Westpac Rescue ride is on on Sunday.karaka at 9am.

idleidolidyll
13th March 2010, 06:58
its raining tomorrow aint it?
i'm keen today tho, mrs idle too

idleidolidyll
14th March 2010, 15:02
was that an official Sarsar??

blundered into didgit and stu yesterday and spent a pleasant 4+ hours hooning about the Waikato

for the life of me i can't think of a good reason to head north...................

DidJit
14th March 2010, 17:58
was that an official Sarsar?

Nah, it was a Stealth SARSAR — Secret Squirrel styles! ;)

I was so knackered last night... slept like a baby! Urging BBII on takes it out of me! Haha :) Fine, fine roads though. :ride: :scooter: :ride:

DIN PELENDA
19th March 2010, 09:18
I'm got wedding on for same guy I went to stag last week. If any of you interested there is Cost to Cost happening tomorrow. It is charity ride, lot of bikes, nice ride good fun. I'm thinking of join in for first part of it if anyone doesn't have any other suggestions.

DidJit
19th March 2010, 09:29
Superbikes at Hampton next weekend!

Cristian
19th March 2010, 15:17
I want to join you Din. Lets meet and ride together. You can pick the place and time and let me know.

DIN PELENDA
19th March 2010, 20:49
I want to join you Din. Lets meet and ride together. You can pick the place and time and let me know.
Hi mate how are you ? I don't know how early you like to go down but I suggest we meet up at BP Autobahn Papakura 8am get to Waiuku 8.30 for breakfast at Kariotahi beach. It is long day, good to start with mean meal. I will not do all ride to Whangamata, got to be home before 2 PM.

sharper_XB
19th March 2010, 21:41
I Think i will join ya Din.

sharper_XB
19th March 2010, 21:42
Superbikes at Hampton next weekend!

Day pass?? meeting Din at BP Papa-u-know-where at 8..

DidJit
19th March 2010, 23:12
Maybe... If I'm there @ 8 then yeah. :D

DidJit
20th March 2010, 02:14
No day pass. Y'all have a good one! :)

diggyduo
26th March 2010, 22:32
Anyone out to brave the sun tomorrow?

DidJit
2nd April 2010, 00:39
Oi Sharper! Get a new tyre. :D

DIN PELENDA
2nd April 2010, 00:57
Day pass?? meeting Din at BP Papa-u-know-where at 8..
Your new jacket look nice from the back:shake:, but you can do with new back tyre mate :spanking::mad:!!!

DidJit
2nd April 2010, 19:23
Righto peeps, I'm hijacking this thread! :devil2: Well, for this particular post anyway...

Our Tour Guide — young Sharper_XB — requires some new rubber on his trusty mount before he's able to lead us out into the wild blue yonder, and we're hoping Botany Honda will be able to provide the aforementioned rubber tomorrow morning, so...
I propose we change tomorrow morning's meeting place & (estimated) departure time to:

Botany Honda at the slightly later time of 10am ('tis Easter after all).

Destinations being kicked around at the moment are Raglan and/or Kawhia and/or Lake Rotomahana and/or Kuaotunu.

Standard DidJit Disclaimer applies: the above may/may not happen, so let's just see how it goes... ;)

DIN PELENDA
2nd April 2010, 19:58
Can you guys pick me up on way to Raglan I be waiting at BP Autobahn, if you coming that way, is anyone else keen for ride ?

DidJit
2nd April 2010, 20:12
Can you guys pick me up on way to Raglan I be waiting at BP Autobahn ?

Why you gotta be special? BH is just down the road. Shit, I'll pick you up from yours, you're just down the road... 9am at yours! I have milk and no sugar in my coffee, and I like my eggs sunny side up... Haha :bleh:

Jokes bro, jokes! *Ow!* :spanking: Haha :rofl:

DIN PELENDA
2nd April 2010, 20:48
Why you gotta be special? BH is just down the road. Shit, I'll pick you up from yours, you're just down the road... 9am at yours! I have milk and no sugar in my coffee, and I like my eggs sunny side up... Haha :bleh:

Jokes bro, jokes! *Ow!* :spanking: Haha :rofl:

All good, just bit boring roads to and from BH, if no luck at BH Stu can try Drury tires, they are cheaper to. Not sure who is open tomorrow.