PDA

View Full Version : Wiki Comparitive Insurance Chart

p.dath
28th August 2009, 09:39
Having recently renewed my insurance policy on my bike I have collected several of the insurance policy documents.

I was tossing up creating a table listing all the "features" and indicating what was included and what was an "extra" for the various policies.

Do people think this is of merit, or is it a bit too commercial for the Wiki?

James Deuce
28th August 2009, 10:01
Too commercial.

Ends up being competition for the cheapest premiums. NOT the way to buy insurance.

A better idea would be an article on how to buy insurance that meets your personal requirements, and how to read and interpret fine print.

sinfull
28th August 2009, 10:24
Having recently renewed my insurance policy on my bike I have collected several of the insurance policy documents.

I was tossing up creating a table listing all the "features" and indicating what was included and what was an "extra" for the various policies.

Do people think this is of merit, or is it a bit too commercial for the Wiki?

Bro, nothing to do with insurance as ya don't get none in racing !
But looks like your enjoying filling the Wiki !
Had a look at the racing section and what would go down well there, is a calendar that we can start filling with upcoming meetings, race meets, track days etc ! something we can add links to for entry forms etc
Would have to be some sort of on line calenda that updates itself to the day month year etc !
Thats one thing that there aint an abundance of and meetings can sneak up on ya !!

SpankMe
28th August 2009, 10:38
Bro, nothing to do with insurance as ya don't get none in racing !
But looks like your enjoying filling the Wiki !
Had a look at the racing section and what would go down well there, is a calendar that we can start filling with upcoming meetings, race meets, track days etc ! something we can add links to for entry forms etc
Would have to be some sort of on line calenda that updates itself to the day month year etc !
Thats one thing that there aint an abundance of and meetings can sneak up on ya !!

Future events is not really valid wiki content. Thou results from past track/race days is.

We have a race calendar for future race events.

sinfull
28th August 2009, 11:18
Future events is not really valid wiki content. Thou results from past track/race days is.

We have a race calendar for future race events.
By crikey so we do, Thanks Spank !
As empty as it is !
Shall see what i can do about filling it and having it used a bit more !!