PDA

View Full Version : taupo track day this weekend - getting there..

bugjuice
7th April 2005, 12:36
I've kinda lost track with who's coming with me, so I thought I'd start a post, and let other people confirm their arrangements too, cos we don't want tears on the day. We'll leave that for Frosty when he has his nervous breakdown.. :shake:

I have a van (2 bikes, taken), and can get a trailer (up to 3 bikes).
To the best of my knowledge at the moment, JustSomeGuy is the only one sharing the ride down on Sunday morning.

As for meetings etc to head off to Taupo, that's still being covered here. (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=9921)

ithankyou :Punk:

Drunken Monkey
7th April 2005, 13:20
Well I'm riding down Saturday arvo. At the moment I've got some interest, but no confirmations.

Zapf
7th April 2005, 13:40
I'll be riding down sunday morning with RR, so anyone else?

Two Smoker
7th April 2005, 19:44
Im driving down on Sunday... in the morning, leaving Papakura AB at 5am... With Myself my g/f, MR and possibly loosebruce...

JohnBoy
8th April 2005, 07:41
i am driving down on the sat afternoon and staying at a friends close to the track. will be there first thing!

FROSTY
8th April 2005, 07:48
I'm heading down satutrday straight from work.Hopefully Ill be there reasonably early.

DEATH_INC.
8th April 2005, 10:40
Myself,Draco,a mate and the little one are caging down sun morn with bikes on trailer,leaving pap a/b @ 5.00am. :banana:

curious george
8th April 2005, 14:34
I can't get away before 6am.
Any probs with this Frosty?
Hopefully we'll get there about 10am? Unless there is some floor space somewhere?

bugjuice
8th April 2005, 14:35
Hopefully we'll get there about 10am? Unless there is some floor space somewhere?
as in......? somewhere to kip sat night?

bugjuice
9th April 2005, 13:33
*bump*

we all sorted then?

FROSTY
9th April 2005, 13:39
Its all good -late arrivals still sighn in still get scrutineered -Ya might just hafta wait if Im on the track because by then I'll be the only scrutineer.

Two Smoker
9th April 2005, 13:44
WOOHOO MY BIKES ARE ON THEIR WAY!!!

FROSTY
9th April 2005, 13:56
hmmm Big truck just pulled up --time to fit some speed trestricteres methinks.
Anyone know how to fit a throttle stop to an RG150 and a zxr400??
Nahhh kidding.
Hey TS --No word from Kawwa Kid--I hope he isn't thinking he can EOD
hes had over a month to contact me