PDA

View Full Version : Northland: Thursday night ride

Pages : [1] 2

Laava
30th August 2009, 19:54
Thought I would start a new thread seeing as Maunders is no longer trading and we are meeting at 2-Wheel Services, which is in the top half of the same building in Maunu Rd. Lyndon is always good for a chat and coffee, as well as tyres and general servicing and if you are a farmer he would love you to bring in that badly neglected farm quad etc!:lol:
Anyway we continue with our 6pm rides and if you haven't been before, don't be shy!

pocketcracker
31st August 2009, 18:20
Sweet , Was time for a new thread and im real glade ya getting behind lyndon ... :Punk:

as he is now our bread n butter for the service'n and basics and his coffee is YUM ! :wari:.. Daughter not bad ether .. *who said that*:love:

Grant`
31st August 2009, 19:27
I am moving up that way mid next month for work, does everybody have a drink afterwards at a pub or is it just a ride ?

I won't know anybody up there when I move so keen to get out and meet some like minded people :Punk:

Laava
31st August 2009, 21:46
Drinks before, during and after!:cheers:
Usually go to a pub or similar for a snack and drink. Be cool to catch up, may see you soon?

pocketcracker
1st September 2009, 09:42
Def drinkz and snackz gotta do sumthing while i wait for the rest to catch up ... AHHH BURN !

Grant`
1st September 2009, 18:28
Move up on the 19th of this month so will be very soon when i will be on the seen.

pocketcracker
2nd September 2009, 18:20
Awsome therez always room for another int he naughty norfland rat pack !

mugins
2nd September 2009, 20:59
Road sprints at Waipu Sunday 20th:scooter:

pocketcracker
2nd September 2009, 21:26
Oh hell yea ! .. Im there with my Lil bellsz On ! ..

Grant`
2nd September 2009, 21:43
Road sprints at Waipu Sunday 20th:scooter:

Just as I will be unpacking all my shit :crybaby:

Laava
2nd September 2009, 21:56
Oh hell yea ! .. Im there with my Lil bellsz On ! ..

Is that her name?

mugins
3rd September 2009, 08:09
Just as I will be unpacking all my shit :crybaby:

iam sure ya shit can wait a couple of hours, maybe drinkies at pizza barn after..:eek:

2-Wheel Services
3rd September 2009, 09:33
Daughter not bad ether .. *who said that*:love:

Watch it buddy might have to leave your wheelnut loose at your next tyre change :spanking:. haha

pocketcracker
3rd September 2009, 12:41
Oh no daddy caught me quick run ! ...

Todays lesson dont piss off the guy witha bigger wrench than yours HEHEHE !

Laava
10th September 2009, 11:42
Who's up for tonight then? Overcast but bet there will be no rain. Where to then?

colonel
10th September 2009, 16:13
Who's up for tonight then? Overcast but bet there will be no rain. Where to then?

I will be there.

Laava
10th September 2009, 16:30
Am trying to get Jo to come too and I think Ian is coming.

pocketcracker
11th September 2009, 00:08
i was a starter .. till i decided to kinda takle my nephew jumped up off myseat then it all turned to custard. sum how i ended up on the floor with my arm bent backwardss under me and my wrist went POP! ..

een in xray , casting past many hours .. No riding for couple hours >>>> they say weeks .. i say hours .. even if i gotta chew cast off myself ! ..

c yas sunday .. I HOPE ! .. Cry

colonel
11th September 2009, 16:18
i was a starter .. till i decided to kinda takle my nephew jumped up off myseat then it all turned to custard. sum how i ended up on the floor with my arm bent backwardss under me and my wrist went POP! ..

een in xray , casting past many hours .. No riding for couple hours >>>> they say weeks .. i say hours .. even if i gotta chew cast off myself ! ..

c yas sunday .. I HOPE ! .. Cry

hope it wasnt your usefull hand:Oops:

Maha
11th September 2009, 16:21
Am trying to get Jo to come too and I think Ian is coming.

Ian? Thats your pet wabbit aint it??

Laava
11th September 2009, 16:39
Ooma wapiti, ooma wapiti, Ian, Ian, Ian!

pocketcracker
16th September 2009, 05:00
yep it my useful hand GRRRR ! .. well 3 casts later and 2 attempts at ryding my bike i have given up ... till least next week wrist cant take any weight ...

I blame Al .. and the wabbit ! .. hehehe ..

hope ta get out this thursdya and catch up wid the crew .. 4x4 stylez

Laava
16th September 2009, 07:42
sixteen?....

RiderInBlack
16th September 2009, 10:37
yep it my useful hand GRRRR ! .. well 3 casts later and 2 attempts at ryding my bike i have given up ... till least next week wrist cant take any weight ...

I blame Al Blame ya self for being a dumb arse for not listening to the Docs:oi-grr: The cast is there for a reason. Give ya wrist time ta heal properly. Unless ya want a fu*ked wrist for the rest of ya life.

mugins
16th September 2009, 12:21
Blame ya self for being a dumb arse for not listening to the Docs:oi-grr: The cast is there for a reason. Give ya wrist time ta heal properly. Unless ya want a fu*ked wrist for the rest of ya life.

Ditto What he said:girlfight:

pocketcracker
16th September 2009, 23:31
Epic Fail:P

oh well long as its all good for this sunday Cast or no cast waipu here i come.

May have to take doug with me to put any bones back to where they came from JUST INCASE !

RiderInBlack
17th September 2009, 06:08
Epic Fail:P

oh well long as its all good for this sunday Cast or no cast waipu here i come.

May have to take doug with me to put any bones back to where they came from JUST INCASE !I'm working Sunday. Hope I don't see ya on the Ward as a patient:oi-grr:

pocketcracker
17th September 2009, 17:08
Ahhhh Epic Jinx ! ..

Laava
17th September 2009, 17:36
May have to take doug with me to put any bones back to where they came from JUST INCASE !

Good point! Are you sure everything is in the right place to start with!:lol:
Bahahahahahaha! etc

pocketcracker
17th September 2009, 18:20
You so mean to me :(

Im happy im now in a soft casting ..tubie grip and sling .. I think i should be on my bike next week if i dont hurt it next cpl days

Laava
17th September 2009, 20:29
We went back roads to Hukerenui pub, flies, dirt, water, cowshit and at one point I saw a stoat.

pocketcracker
18th September 2009, 17:43
E n v ... Ious !

T.I.E
18th September 2009, 18:09
in my dreams maybe... yeah i know.
How ya all doing?
And whats the weather doing?
Nothing changes here its still hot and dry.

pocketcracker
19th September 2009, 13:14
the crews doing good to my knowledge i havent been on the bike in 4 weeks due to busting my wrist.

But gonna attempt a slow pottkle tommorw see if abile to compete in the waipu street sprintz

Did you get my pm ? TIE ,

T.I.E
30th September 2009, 09:34
the crews doing good to my knowledge i havent been on the bike in 4 weeks due to busting my wrist.

But gonna attempt a slow pottkle tommorw see if abile to compete in the waipu street sprintz

Did you get my pm ? TIE ,

yeah dude, best is to buy not hire. have a look at the link i gave ya.

Laava
30th September 2009, 15:59
Howzit dude, when will we see you next at the TNR? Got work etc? How are you and Tommieanna doing?

Grant`
1st October 2009, 19:56
Can some one give me some street names/Directions so i can organise to meet up next thursday, Really hoping to get some fine weather.

Been up since last weekend and so far have not been impressed with the weather what so ever as haven't really been able to get out and explore at all.

Laava
1st October 2009, 20:00
The hospital is on Maunu rd. the shop is 3 Maunu rd near town. Easy, 6.00 o'clock thursdays, see you then! Had a new face on an old bike turn up tonight, went Pataua nth-sth parua bay pub! Didn't even end up in PD like the Tauranga crew! Hahahahahaha!

Grant`
1st October 2009, 20:06
Well i actually know where the hospital is lol! sweet next thursday it is unless there is a ride maybe happening on the weekend ? :2thumbsup

Laava
1st October 2009, 20:26
The Ulysses ride from Burger King every Sun at 10.30. End of Rust Ave. This sun they are going to Goat Island at Leigh, then nearby Cafe. They are good buggers and anyone is welcome. If you can keep up! Heh!;)

twinfin
1st October 2009, 20:44
Hey, thanks for a great ride,really enjoyed the evening. Will be back again.

colonel
2nd October 2009, 15:52
Hey, thanks for a great ride,really enjoyed the evening. Will be back again.

Always good seeing new faces. it was a good ride:2thumbsup

nodrog
2nd October 2009, 16:05
Can some one give me some street names/Directions so i can organise to meet up next thursday, Really hoping to get some fine weather.

Been up since last weekend and so far have not been impressed with the weather what so ever as haven't really been able to get out and explore at all.

welcome to whangarainy

Grant`
2nd October 2009, 23:07
welcome to whangarainy

Thats enough from the cheap seats eh!

Laava
8th October 2009, 20:20
So, tonights lesson was, don't tell the cook at Mangawhai tavern that the steak is tough cos she might hit you! Eh Steve?

pocketcracker
9th October 2009, 18:01
thats it rub it in .. 1-2 more weeks the bike will b wheeled out of the garage and its Wheel stand time .. i have decided to not use my front tyre for at least 3 days ..

colonel
12th October 2009, 21:21
bent bike. Jade911 slight off tonight. nice lady in a car turned right in front of her no where to go than straight in. jade ok going to have some awesome bruising. bike not to happy. forks baddly bent. will check the rest tomorrow in the daylight

mugins
13th October 2009, 08:40
Bent bike that's no good.:Oops: Still trying to get there for a ride.dont think ive being on the road for about 5 months now,sucks

pocketcracker
13th October 2009, 10:31
hope ya ok jade ..sending ya luvs ...

got woken up this morning to a KNOCK KNOCK .. at the door .. :Oops:

a nicely dressed man standing there .. asks are you kyle mercer born blah blah i reply yes .. the then whips out a summons ...

Grrr ! exceeded my demerit points ..105. Lost my licence for 3 months :crybaby: ..so bike still sitting ..gonna b 5 months for me too :bye: . Now i only have my self to blame :innocent: .. bloody truck demerits from 2 yrs ago. :bash:

Oh well ride as hard and far as you can every 20kms ya do i want 1km donated to me .. hehehehe

Laava
13th October 2009, 18:48
Who's up for a TNR and then barbie at chez Laava thursday week? Now that we have more daylight and all?
Oh and sorry to hear about your off Jade, hope you get it sorted and let me know if I can help out re tools etc.

Grant`
13th October 2009, 18:58
gutted to hear about the off :(

I finally managed to get out and have a look around on sunday, was awesome to get on the bike properly and ride in the sun.

Still got to make it out on a thursday night run! hopefully this thursday if weather is good.

pocketcracker
13th October 2009, 20:46
BBQ ~ wooohoo ! .. ill get my push bike ready for the ride hehehehe ! .. frikken licence mummble mummble !

colonel
14th October 2009, 15:07
Who's up for a TNR and then barbie at chez Laava thursday week? Now that we have more daylight and all?
Oh and sorry to hear about your off Jade, hope you get it sorted and let me know if I can help out re tools etc.

barbie count me in might even talk Joy into coming.

pocketcracker
14th October 2009, 21:41
come get me , :clap:

Laava
15th October 2009, 06:50
Surely you could get pro-drive to saunter you round the TNR and then barbie and home?:lol:

jade911
15th October 2009, 09:18
thanks guys for the support, slowly hurting less, thanks to full insurance i should be riding again soonish

Grant`
15th October 2009, 20:01
thanks guys for the support, slowly hurting less, thanks to full insurance i should be riding again soonish

Good to hear you will be back on the road again soon, and your injuries are not to bad at all.

pocketcracker
15th October 2009, 23:35
lol ..just outta curiosity i rang the pro drive gave a estimated route and time taken .. $300 should cover it then the ride home at said rate LMFAO !

Laava
17th October 2009, 14:28
So who is up for a bbq ride then this thurs? Be helpful if I could get an idea on who is keen? So far there is 4 peeps. How about you newbies?

RiderInBlack
17th October 2009, 15:43
Sorry mate on a PM shift that Thursday.

pocketcracker
18th October 2009, 22:38
sum way sum how ill make the grand apperance , been multi weeks since any one seen me , maybe time to unwrap the new ME ! .. and come out of hiding

mugins
19th October 2009, 09:39
So who is up for a bbq ride then this thurs? Be helpful if I could get an idea on who is keen? So far there is 4 peeps. How about you newbies?

"maybe" does that help:baby:

nzkalt61
19th October 2009, 10:40
I should be able to make it thuraday nite, mite be on Pams bike. Long story. You guys still meeting at the same place?

pocketcracker
20th October 2009, 14:57
what time at chez lavva'z ! .. will hook a ride with one of the family ...

start - end times please HEHEHEHE !

Laava
20th October 2009, 18:44
Prob around 7?

DMNTD
20th October 2009, 18:50
Well i actually know where the hospital is lol! sweet next thursday it is unless there is a ride maybe happening on the weekend ? :2thumbsup

Watch out Grant...these fullas are bloody mental hoons unlike the sweet innocents that you're used to! :buggerd:

mugins
20th October 2009, 19:21
Watch out Grant...these fullas are bloody mental hoons unlike the sweet innocents that you're used to! :buggerd:

hmmm right we seen the tapes "innocent" l dont think so:girlfight:

Laava
21st October 2009, 21:30
There's tapes? Yes Kevin. Still meeting at the same place and looks like the weather is going to be good too!

pocketcracker
22nd October 2009, 22:46
so how was it .. gutted i had to miss the annual bbq ,, will have to have another to celebrate my licence's return HEHEHE ! :banana:

all this fine hot weather starting to get to me tho .. im sure the suns sticking its tounge out and me and the slight breeze is saying nanananan na ! as i walk along getting my daily exercise keeping my body in tiptop shape to ride at the peak level LMFAO .. what dribble .. im getting a beer gut .. Opps i mean Bigger One ! ..

:beer:

colonel
24th October 2009, 20:09
[QUOTE=pocketcracker;1129475077]so how was it .. gutted i had to miss the annual bbq ,, will have to have another to celebrate my licence's return HEHEHE ! :banana:

Another great ride 8 bikes awesome weather,awesome roads and another great bbq thanks Al&Jo yous guys are too good,:niceone:

Laava
1st November 2009, 07:01
Awesome day for a ride! Going to go up thru Kaikohe and then to Opononi and down thru the forest! 10.30 at Burger King.

colonel
1st November 2009, 09:39
Awesome day for a ride! Going to go up thru Kaikohe and then to Opononi and down thru the forest! 10.30 at Burger King.

Would love to go too.Joy not happy with me::bash: Went down to auckland for the ACC rally yesterday had a little run in with mr plod on the way home.I think me grounded:crybaby:

Laava
1st November 2009, 15:04
Saw you go past just north of mangapai turnoff. Speeding cuz?

colonel
1st November 2009, 16:34
Saw you go past just north of mangapai turnoff. Speeding cuz?

Only a little. Passing a truck coming down the Brynderwyns

Laava
1st November 2009, 17:20
Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! *breathes in*Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Grant`
1st November 2009, 20:42
Doh that sucks big time, I saw all you guys leaving saturday morning, i was heading that way also but was just cruising, didn't see many traffic officers at all going up or down the island.

Was primo day for it though.

T.I.E
2nd November 2009, 17:29
Ahhhhhhhhhh.... im alive.... hey all.
yes im still kiciking about. whats the gossip?? will whangarei be apart of the greater auckland yet??? lol.

Things are normal here... kinda boring but normal.

how is the crew doing??

nodrog
2nd November 2009, 19:23
how is the crew doing??

im sweet as bro

pocketcracker
4th November 2009, 21:25
BUSTED Wrist ... lost licence and a small penis .. LIFES GOOD :P

jade911
11th November 2009, 09:41
good news, found a new little GN125, colonel and mum going to get it from palmerston north this weekend. i should be on the road again next week

Laava
11th November 2009, 16:08
Good one! Not tempted just to pinch Dads bike for a bit?

colonel
11th November 2009, 19:58
Good one! Not tempted just to pinch Dads bike for a bit?

Dont give her ideas:bash:

Laava
11th November 2009, 21:31
Riding tomorrow night?

jade911
12th November 2009, 08:24
very tempted, think its a bit to big for me though, cant touch the ground

colonel
12th November 2009, 15:32
Riding tomorrow night?

will be there:woohoo:

Laava
12th November 2009, 17:39
very tempted, think its a bit to big for me though, cant touch the ground
So long as the tyres are touching the ground! Well at least one of them!
Sorry Kelvin, got caught up with work and was home too late!

colonel
12th November 2009, 19:52
So long as the tyres are touching the ground! Well at least one of them!
Sorry Kelvin, got caught up with work and was home too late!

Good ride too over tiger mount to the Parua bay pub .nice night for it:clap::clap:

jade911
13th November 2009, 11:05
yay brought my old bike back from insurance company at auctions for $295

Laava
13th November 2009, 15:25
So you have 2 bikes now? You going to join them together or what?:lol:

jade911
14th November 2009, 19:41
yah then ill almost have a car. got it for spare parts

jade911
15th November 2009, 13:23
my new wheels

Grant`
15th November 2009, 20:23
my new wheels

Congrats on the new wheels :niceone:

Laava
15th November 2009, 20:59
Gizza ride? Ahhh go on!

RiderInBlack
19th November 2009, 08:03
Can't Ride tonight. PM shift Dam it.
I am going to join Mum and co on Sunday in Browns (oops my bad) Mission Bay for this - Sunday 22 November - Auckland (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=112831)
Come on Dudes and Dudettes, lets get behind it. Have come back from the Wellington Bikeoi. There is much more to be done. Don't let NZ forget. There is much more at stake than just the levies on Bikes at stake. ACC IS NOT BROKE.

colonel
19th November 2009, 19:46
Can't Ride tonight. PM shift Dam it.
I am going to join Mum and co on Sunday in Browns Bay for this - Sunday 22 November - Auckland (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=112831)
Come on Dudes and Dudettes, lets get behind it. Have come back from the Wellington Bikeoi. There is much more to be done. Don't let NZ forget. There is much more at stake than just the levies on Bikes at stake. ACC IS NOT BROKE.

Hope to go down too. What time are you leaving.

Maha
19th November 2009, 19:49
'Mission Bay' is where ya'll will find us, past Kelly Taltons etc.
Browns Bay will echo that time of the morning, whereas Mission Bay will be hummin'.

RiderInBlack
19th November 2009, 22:46
Hope to go down too. What time are you leaving.Yer sorry there, it's Mission Bay. They are starting parking up at 8am, but we can arrive later for lunch to keep the parking filled up:whistle: So 9:30am from BK to park-up in Mission Bay for early lunch could be the plan for us:msn-wink: What ya think?

pocketcracker
20th November 2009, 12:59
my new wheels

I wanna turn ! ... PWEEEZE ! ,,, was gonna say then can i have a ride ..but decided not to as Daddy looks good wid a trimming knife !

colonel
20th November 2009, 16:00
Yer sorry there, it's Mission Bay. They are starting parking up at 8am, but we can arrive later for lunch to keep the parking filled up:whistle: So 9:30am from BK to park-up in Mission Bay for early lunch could be the plan for us:msn-wink: What ya think?

had planned on leaving around 5.30

Laava
20th November 2009, 16:05
Holy fuck K! Are you going to shit the bed or what!

Mom
20th November 2009, 16:13
had planned on leaving around 5.30

Good on ya mate! *said in my best Southern drawl*

Would be wonderful if some of you can join in. This wont be an all day thing, apart from the fact that it really will piss people off if we do that, I simply dont have the energy for it.

If you guys can come down that would be so wonderful. I have updated the first post

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=112831

Media are expecting a big noise at 8:30am, I plan to give them one :D

colonel
20th November 2009, 19:45
Holy fuck K! Are you going to shit the bed or what!

might have too. Joy says no likes her sleep too much

RiderInBlack
20th November 2009, 23:27
Am working a PM Shift tomorrow so 5:30 may be too fucken early for me. After Maha post I might as well forget it and go straight to Pohu as it will be all over by the time I get to Mission Bay. Hope the Protest goes well for them.

Mom
25th November 2009, 17:45
Hey guys, can anyone help out here?

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=113498

meowmix
26th November 2009, 19:42
Hey,
So whats the deal with these rides? I'm pretty keen for a go now that the suns out longer. I know its 2 Wheeled services at 6? Whats next weeks ride?
Cheers.

Laava
29th November 2009, 20:43
Wherever the road takes us Grasshopper:lol:

pocketcracker
1st December 2009, 01:54
i wanna come tooo ! :scooter:

times slowly ticking away b4 that great looking guy wrap in plastic is return to me .. :crazy:

just let any of my closer mates Know .. my father passed away this morning very suddenly following his lung operation, the burns he received from the heat packs that where placed on his kidney area etc. then forgot resulting in the burn was just to much to pull throw slowing recover and opening him to infection... :crybaby:

LOVE YOU DADDY ! ... Foot note i say it now and hope i can stick by it my road speeds will b reduced seeing the lose in our family has been hard im DAMN sure i don't want to put my family members back through it again due to preventable riding.

ride safe ride rite guys cant wait to rejoin yas on the tarmac :yes:

T.I.E
1st December 2009, 14:46

times slowly ticking away b4 that great looking guy wrap in plastic is return to me .. :crazy:

just let any of my closer mates Know .. my father passed away this morning very suddenly following his lung operation, the burns he received from the heat packs that where placed on his kidney area etc. then forgot resulting in the burn was just to much to pull throw slowing recover and opening him to infection... :crybaby:

LOVE YOU DADDY ! ... Foot note i say it now and hope i can stick by it my road speeds will b reduced seeing the lose in our family has been hard im DAMN sure i don't want to put my family members back through it again due to preventable riding.

Im sorry to hear. My condolences go to you and the family.
I hope time hurries by and heals some of the wounds.
I cant even begin to Imagine what your feeling.
But my heart goes out to you.

colonel
1st December 2009, 14:53

Shit bummer. Sorry to hear that our condolences to you and your family. hang in there dud things to get easier

Unit
1st December 2009, 19:51
Its been so long, I think I might have lost the way there!.
Now that we are in Dorkland, and a little closer to our beloved Norfland roads, all I can say is look out (especially if Mr D is going slow in a straight line):mellow: we will be spending a bit more time on them great roads up there.
Im up this weekend for the first time in a long time, and looking forward to riding the 14 especially since its just been on the Dyno machine, new back tyre, new chain and sprockets, yeeeeha! :eek:

pocketcracker
1st December 2009, 21:14
Shit bummer. Sorry to hear that our condolences to you and your family. hang in there dud things to get easier

thankz K .. been a long day .. but slowly getting there !

nzkalt61
2nd December 2009, 06:55
Hi Unit mite be intristed in a ride on Sunday. Pam has a new bike SV650 K7 but don't know if she will be riding.

Laava
4th December 2009, 16:28
Right, back from up norf now. Sorry to hear about your Dad Kyle.
Was hoping to make it last night but had to finish the job. Where did you guys go?
Will be good to catch up for a ride Unit, long time no see.

pocketcracker
4th December 2009, 23:40
thankz Al .. can't wait to get back out with ya's not being abile to get outta the house has been GRRRR ! 1 very long week. take care guys and make me proud lol

Laava
5th December 2009, 10:58
Ulysses are going up to Taipa tomorrow to the beach resort. Possibly going up thru the Mangamukas if the road up that way is better! Anyone know what the road conditions are that way? Plenty road works up on SH10 between Keri and Mangonui at the mo.
Forecast is good so should be a good day out.

Laava
6th December 2009, 17:03
Good ride thru the Maunga's and then backroads to Taipa. Best thing tho was having icecream and chip burps inside my helmet on the way home!

colonel
6th December 2009, 20:24
Good ride thru the Maunga's and then backroads to Taipa. Best thing tho was having icecream and chip burps inside my helmet on the way home!

Bloody awesome ride:woohoo:

T.I.E
7th December 2009, 17:32
Finally Bloody finals are done and i passed my EMT stuff here. What an issue. forget that next time im sticking to something i might know about.

What ya all doing and how have ya been?

The US is still all good im just waiting my time here to see how the job situation is going. seems like a 6 month trial period and its bloody killing me. I need a full time job so i can get finiance to get some wheels. Been along time and im losing the plot.

T.I.E
7th December 2009, 17:46
Any of you lot on face book???

pocketcracker
7th December 2009, 22:43
yup ... nzcs@hotmail.com ... or kyle mercer

RiderInBlack
10th December 2009, 20:31
Well that is "Zena" trashed. Got done in by un-swept gravel on one of the corners out towards Sandy Bay. Luckily I am OK. Sorry ta bugger ya Thursday Night ride Dudes and Dudettes. Thanks for all ya help getting the bike off the road. Hope no-one find the oil "Zena"left behind (Hope the dirt helps get rid of it). Thank for the pillion sit Colonel. Hope I didn't cramp ya stile too much. Thanks to to the locals (and their big Dogs) for minding the bike. Will pick "her"up tomorrow.

colonel
10th December 2009, 20:34
Well that is "Zena" trashed. Got done in by un-swept gravel on one of the corners out towards Sandy Bay. Luckily I am OK. Sorry ta bugger ya Thursday Night ride Dudes and Dudettes. Thanks for all ya help getting the bike off the road. Hope no-one find the oil "Zena"left behind (Hope the dirt helps get rid of it). Thank for the pillion sit Colonel. Hope I didn't cramp ya stile too much. Thanks to to the locals (and their big Dogs) for minding the bike. Will pick "her"up tomorrow.

no worries Doug. made for an interesting evening.

XxKiTtiExX
10th December 2009, 21:13
Gutted Doug. Still kicking though, thats the main thing! :spanking:

pocketcracker
11th December 2009, 01:00
Oh FARK ! :spanking:.. no way ... did you have a slight day dream agian :nono: or just a basic slip in slide .. ether way im glade ya ok, whats the damage to zena ?

are we going bike shopping :msn-wink: ........

RiderInBlack
11th December 2009, 06:34
"Zena" Looks F*cked. Will pick her up today. Me, full bike gear did it's job, Grazes and Bruising. Left elbow needed some stitches. Off work today, Should be back ta work after the Weekend.
Was feeling Good. Wasn't riding Hard. Felt "In-The-Zone" with the corners. There had been un-swept corners before that one, but go sucked in to thinking that I was past them. The new tar started part way into the corner, so the first time I realized the loose fine metal was there was as "Zena" slid out for under me, then bit and bucked me off.
Annoyed with myself as I would normally have spotted the ride problem.

Laava
11th December 2009, 16:59
Ah no worries Doug, you got away relatively unscathed! More than I can say for Zena, she's just "ena" now! Shame they don't make bikes out of elbow skin eh? Then you could just sit back and wait for them to come right. Wait a minute-that gives me an idea! *goes off mumbling to self*

pocketcracker
12th December 2009, 22:10
LMFAO AL ! .. ok well agian glade ya ok .. first and foremost .. sorry hear about zena ... what now ? :>

can't wait to get back out with ya'll ! .. is zena a fixer or um replace ?

mugins
16th December 2009, 07:51
Gosh Doug that's no good,Long as your OK .As for the mite-E Zena we can rebuild or replace a,at the end of the day it's just a piece of metal.Was going to join last week too,but went to a game fishing talk instead,hope everyone is well so maybe able to catch up this Thursday.Mike

pocketcracker
16th December 2009, 16:32
so whats the final damage doug .. and howz ya elbro ! opps bow.

and ya self of course ..

gotta get my bike in for a service soonish ... want it serviced before ig et my licence back 13th jan .. but dont wanna risk ridding it into 2 wheeled services b4 that date knowing my luck a red n blue light will try say HELLO MR !

RiderInBlack
16th December 2009, 20:15
Assessor has been. Written Off. "Zena" valued at $10K less $500 excess. Payout $9500. Have found replacement in Napier, see Suzuki GSX1400 2005 (http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=256677701) . MSTRS has given it the thumbs so getting it transported up as soon as the Insurance pays them. So with a bit of luck I will have a new "Mistress For Christmas" :Punk:AC/DC.

Maha
16th December 2009, 20:19
Assessor has been. Written Off. "Zena" valued at $10K less $500 excess. Payout $9500. Have found replacement in Napier, see Suzuki GSX1400 2005 (http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=256677701) . MTRS has given it the thumbs so getting it transported up as soon as the Insurance pays them. So with a bit of luck I will have a new "Mistress For Christmas" :Punk:AC/DC.

What a mint score Doug, bike looks fantastic!

MadDuck
16th December 2009, 20:21
So with a bit of luck I will have a new "Mistress For Christmas" :Punk:AC/DC.

Glad you are OK. Bummer about Zena. Great news about the new bike ....

Laava
17th December 2009, 08:12
Can I suggest a mans name for this one Doug? Less likely to get the shits up and spit you off mid corner? Just a thought. How about "Bruce"?

colonel
17th December 2009, 16:29
Assessor has been. Written Off. "Zena" valued at $10K less $500 excess. Payout $9500. Have found replacement in Napier, see Suzuki GSX1400 2005 (http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=256677701) . MSTRS has given it the thumbs so getting it transported up as soon as the Insurance pays them. So with a bit of luck I will have a new "Mistress For Christmas" :Punk:AC/DC.

Awesome Doug looking forward to seeing you on the road again:2thumbsup

RiderInBlack
17th December 2009, 17:44
Can I suggest a mans name for this one Doug? Less likely to get the shits up and spit you off mid corner? Just a thought. How about "Bruce"?LOL, my Sister said almost the same thing.
Don't ya think that "Bruce" would be more likely ta give ya a good smacking over if ya keeped jumping on his back and riding "him" hard:buggerd: Unless "he" was gay and that would be so wrong.
Maybe "Zena" was a man hater, LOL. "Roxanne" never complained until I wore "her" out from to much hard riding LOL.

Laava
17th December 2009, 21:50
Bruno then?

RiderInBlack
18th December 2009, 05:24
Bruno then?
:puke:I'd never be able ta show my face riding on anything call Bruno (it would be something like a Vespa).

T.I.E
21st December 2009, 14:56
Glad to hear ya ok Sir. Sorry about Zena.

but i have to ask how is it compared to the cbr???
hope you are all well and doing fine as the silly season aproaches.

And id send ya all over gifts but shit ive lost so much stuff throught the postal system, so forget it. ill deliver personal things to ya when i get there in june july... finally when i get my first set of holidays.

RiderInBlack
21st December 2009, 15:42
"Zena" was a much better Bike than "Roxanne" (even though I had some awesome times on "her") IMHO. "Zena" was good, but the new "Mistress" has a much better headlight. There is a Old CBR1000FL sitting a Planet Honda, was tempted, but that would be going backwards.

pocketcracker
21st December 2009, 22:37
name suggestion : ETHAL ! .....

T.I.E
22nd December 2009, 16:29
Name the bike contest? Girls name obviously... unless Doug has switched teams that is.
But how about Layla?

RiderInBlack
22nd December 2009, 17:29
But how about Layla?"Layla, Ya got me on my knees." Mmm that could be bad, lol. That would suit a racing bike better. Would have to wear knee pads all the time.

Maha
22nd December 2009, 17:31
Delilah!!!.....:2thumbsup

pocketcracker
24th December 2009, 23:46
A Quick Shout out to the crew ... MERRY CHRISTMAS ... and a Happy new year ....

Have fun in the sun guys ill be re joining ya'll in a couple weeks ..

T.I.E
25th December 2009, 03:13
Merry Christmas yall, have a good christmas and a great new year.
And ill see ya all next year sometime.

Keep it safe with Rubber side down.

Laava
26th December 2009, 09:39
I got a blow up bulge enhancer to stick down my undies! How about you lot?

XxKiTtiExX
26th December 2009, 11:07
Merry Belated Christmas all! :pinch:

Hope you all have a wicked New Year while I'm sitting at home sobbing in my coffee.

Doug have you named your bike yet?

colonel
27th December 2009, 20:14
awesome ride today over to Dargaville up through Waipoua Forest. Ferry over to Kuhukuhu for lunch.very tasty.then off to the Mangamukas shit they are in good hick. cut across to Taipa for a swim .up to Laavas and momma jos at coopers for a coffee. thanks guys. then a quick run home. thanks to everyone on the road today no one being silly at all:niceone:

pocketcracker
27th December 2009, 20:20
sounds awsome YA BASTARD .. i got a penis reduction for xmas .. HEHEHEHE! the gift that keeps giving .. sent the xtra inches to ccs , with a note this is better than a dollar 1 day ! ..

colonel
28th December 2009, 16:06
sounds awsome YA BASTARD .. i got a penis reduction for xmas .. HEHEHEHE! the gift that keeps giving .. sent the xtra inches to ccs , with a note this is better than a dollar 1 day ! ..

you wouldnt remember wants its like to have something between your legs:lol::lol:

pocketcracker
28th December 2009, 22:47
cheeky bugga but ya to damn riight been way to frikken long .. 13th is gonna be a good day ..lock up ya daughter and put ya dogs on there chains .. the cracker will be loose again ..

the all new improved version .. beer gut and all .. at peak drinking opps i mean riding form ! ..

colonel
31st December 2009, 12:59
hey all. hope you all have a goodnight and see you all next year. be safe:2thumbsup

XxKiTtiExX
31st December 2009, 13:21
cheeky bugga but ya to damn riight been way to frikken long .. 13th is gonna be a good day ..lock up ya daughter and put ya dogs on there chains .. the cracker will be loose again ..

the all new improved version .. beer gut and all .. at peak drinking opps i mean riding form ! ..

Daughters AND dogs?? Sounds like it has been more than just awhile.... :shutup:

XxKiTtiExX
31st December 2009, 13:22
Have a good night all :sunny:

T.I.E
31st December 2009, 13:49
Have a happy safe night all. have a blast and talk with ya soon. take it easy all.

Blue Babe
2nd January 2010, 16:04
"Layla.

You are all silly buggers. That bike already has a name. "Mystress"!! Doug named her when he started the new thread. (New MYstress for Xmas)
Happy New year to one & all, Lets hope it's a better one than last year.

Laava
2nd January 2010, 21:31
You are all silly buggers. That bike already has a name. "Mystress"!! Doug named her when he started the new thread. (New MYstress for Xmas)
Happy New year to one & all, Lets hope it's a better one than last year.

So Bruno is a crossdresser then? Maybe should be Lola!

pocketcracker
2nd January 2010, 22:57
Daughters AND dogs?? Sounds like it has been more than just awhile.... :shutup:

Um.. well yea been alittle while but thats because i have been a gentlemen ... :P

can't wait to climb aboard again tho .. also ride my bike HEHEHEHE !

happy Nude year !

Laava
11th January 2010, 21:47
Will be there this week unless shit happens! Anyone else up for it?

colonel
12th January 2010, 16:17
should be about

wynw
12th January 2010, 17:17
should be able to make it, just had my back put back in!

phill-k
12th January 2010, 17:44
wnat 2 got 2 c u chaps sometime, have a mate coming up from ak thurs, if hes up 2 it will c u all at 2wheel, find the destination and hopefully get their before u leave:yes:

RiderInBlack
12th January 2010, 18:25
Will see how the mood swings on the night:rolleyes:

pocketcracker
14th January 2010, 21:38
mint ride tonight guys all safely around the goat track and im guessing all made it home after the drop point .. just what i was needing a good cobweb plow out with sum mint corners and not to much over the posted speed *cough* tui. :) .. wrist still alittle sore l but pretty sure it will get better with more use.

cant wait to chuck few more k'z on the clock ... so any 1 wanna go for a blat drop me a txt .. 021 211 65 74

RiderInBlack
21st January 2010, 20:52
Another good ride Dudes and Dudettes. Nice ta see Mike's Busa Two-up (made it easier for me ta keep up with Mike, lol). So how many cousins have ya got Pocket :rolleyes:

pocketcracker
23rd January 2010, 00:19
HEHE you b suprised just how many cuzzy's i got lol ! .. yup was def a mint ride very enjoyable going around cornners inside rider in black ! .. i think ya much quicker and more settled on bruno. BUT we gotta remove ya rear brake pedal lol...

yup good see the busa 2 up ! .. hope thats a regular thing i been workin hard to get that to happen ...

stay safe out there peeps stay rubber side down ! ..

Laava
23rd January 2010, 14:12
I don't use rubbers

RiderInBlack
25th January 2010, 06:05
[QUOTE=pocketcracker;1129620694] i think ya much quicker and more settled on BagheeraQUOTE]Joke is over guys, the bike's name is Bagheera. Get used ta using it or get lost.

T.I.E
27th January 2010, 15:55
Hey all, how they hanging..... but whats the gossip? Things are on the up here, finally full time with a job. yay about bloody time. So soon ill be on two wheels here. May go with an dual purpose though. too much dirt to run over here. And they have some fantastic racing here too with motorcross, but 10 - 20 mile curcuits. loks likes alot of fun.

I hope everyone is well. And behaving obeying the road regs etc... lol.

Oh we just got doused with some snow here the other day, Really amazing, and alot of fun to drive in. I wish these americans would all take a chill pill, its amazing they get anything done around here.... they need some kiwi " she'll be right" attitude lol.

They keep telling me to go home...... i keep telling them i will when ive got enough money lol. its a sore spot for them. I feel like an Asian in New Zealand here. except better looking, and i can drive. ((((waits for the shit)))))

but have a good one all and ill be back soon.

pocketcracker
28th January 2010, 13:20
looks awsome dude , MMMM fresh powder to play in ! ...

whos riding tonight ? .... ill be about !

wynw
28th January 2010, 13:21
i should make it

RiderInBlack
28th January 2010, 15:43
"Baghie" and I will be there :-)

pocketcracker
28th January 2010, 20:34
another great ride stored under the belt ...

but please next time you guys move a sharp right hander along my clean open straight im gonna have to give you a sack tap LOL ~ i seen the cornner honest *TUI*

stay safe over week end guys see ya'z on the road ! ~

RiderInBlack
29th January 2010, 06:59
another great ride stored under the belt ...

but please next time you guys move a sharp right hander along my clean open straight im gonna have to give you a sack tap LOL ~ i seen the cornner honest *TUI*

stay safe over week end guys see ya'z on the road ! ~Looking at the skid marks ya left, it looks like ya nearly join Br'er Rabbit (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Br%27er_Rabbit) in the brier-patch:gob: Bet ya have a matching skid mark in undies.
Was slow as myself that ride. The Headology was not in the right space. Good company all the same.

pocketcracker
29th January 2010, 13:05
can not confirm nor denie slight markage in under garments .. LOL ! ... but do admit the old heart tempo def jumped up a few beats.

actually felt alive hehehe !

colonel
4th February 2010, 11:20
Im back. any you fellas riding tonight?

wynw
4th February 2010, 14:07
i will be there, still got some rubber left!! hope you had a great trip.

Laava
4th February 2010, 20:28
Someone has a new bike! Can you guess who?

jade911
5th February 2010, 14:16
they came to visit me on the way back from their holiday, I knew what time they were going to show up so I woundered out the front and down the road came a pretty blue bike, I thought; "that looks like mum and dad", passenger waves, "that is mum and dad".

pocketcracker
5th February 2010, 20:46
its purrrrdy ! .. and about time lol

pocketcracker
8th February 2010, 18:34
shite guyz i forgot im on soccer mom duty this thursday night ... gotta take and retreive my kids from tai wan do .. so have a safe awsome ride and if any one going to the dargz burn outs drop me a txt will meet up on the bank , myself and mike going at this stage ..

colonel
12th February 2010, 16:31
Awesome ride last night guys. Russell on the coast road. good fish an chips. Wynn getting 18 litres into a 17.5 litre tank .How close to walking was that

wynw
12th February 2010, 16:51
Yip, pretty happy not to have to walk...must of done close to 70km with the fuel light on!

wynw
18th February 2010, 16:06
Who's heading to Paeroa on Sunday, looks like i might have a pass.

colonel
18th February 2010, 16:21
Who's heading to Paeroa on Sunday, looks like i might have a pass.

sure are. looking forward to it

Laava
18th February 2010, 18:56
Looks like i can come too!

wynw
18th February 2010, 19:15
what time and where you planning on leaving from?

wynw
18th February 2010, 19:16
oh, and we have a little girl by the way:woohoo:, born 9.30 monday morn

Laava
18th February 2010, 19:56
Congrats Wynn!
Haven't been before. How long does it take to get there, bearing in mind that the racing starts at 11.30?

wynw
18th February 2010, 20:59
3ish hours, depends how quick you want to go, i think the guys left at about 7 last year. Annette and i went down on the saturday last year. Had to lane split almost all the way back to bombays afterward, hopefully a bit less roadwords down there this year.

pocketcracker
19th February 2010, 13:25
im going and so is mike at this satge we will problly leave whg around 7ish and head directly down sh1 , stop at papakura auto barn have a piss refuel ect then onto paeroa rugby club store our gear think its $5 buxs for a sack can leave ya bike there too. then walk two streets up to the racing get settled then racing should only b minutes away .. well that wat we done past 3 yrs.

so every one more than welcome to hook onto us ! will be travelling at normalalized sh1 speeds .. TUI !~

pocketcracker
19th February 2010, 16:24
Mike Wants to meet me at the brynderwyns. save him coming across to whg. so think will meet at Bp express (Wylies) at 7am sunday morning and head down as a pack if ya'll interested.

any other ideas more than welcome !!!

colonel
19th February 2010, 19:35
Mike Wants to meet me at the brynderwyns. save him coming across to whg. so think will meet at Bp express (Wylies) at 7am sunday morning and head down as a pack if ya'll interested.

any other ideas more than welcome !!!

Meet you there weather looking good too

wynw
19th February 2010, 19:46
sounds like a plan

pocketcracker
19th February 2010, 21:08
Awsome have passed the message onto mike and he will be waiting for us at the junction. maybe a few others coming too .. will see on the day ..

Rock on sunday ! .. Ps, weather eport in auckland tonight at the bombays is clear skys slight breeze !

mugins
22nd February 2010, 09:05
Awsome have passed the message onto mike and he will be waiting for us at the junction. maybe a few others coming too .. will see on the day ..

Rock on sunday ! .. Ps, weather eport in auckland tonight at the bombays is clear skys slight breeze !

Goossh this working 7 days a week 12 months of the year sucks,would have loved to have gone down with yall.Maybe l can make a thrusday night soon.Drags on this Sunday so surpose another 2am start just to get down there by 9:30 anyone keen?

Laava
22nd February 2010, 17:36
Shit Mike that is a bit rough! Might make it to the drags one day but won't be this weekend! Kelvin and I left at about 3.30 just before the sidecar race where someone ended up dying. Very sad as this event which is AWESOME to watch has such a tragic downside. RIP Alan.

pocketcracker
24th February 2010, 21:22
yea not good r.i.p dude happen rite beside myself and mike .. and he was talking and laughing .. was taken away with broken femmer bone and daughter collar bone .. then next thing ya know DEAD! .. not good ... and due to ambo leavign ect and distance and time to return racing finished cpl hours early so myself mike paula and another got caught pissing up in the pub to reamurge to find every 1 gone lol .. got home 11:30 pm

I may b keen drags .. tyre not the best tho will have to trailer .. maybe

nzkalt61
8th March 2010, 17:55
Pam has a new bike after coming back from Paeroa, a GSXR 750 K9! Brand new! So to help run it in we are riding down to the Puhoi pub via the Helensville Rd on Sunday 14th March. All are welcome to join us. We will be meeting at Maungatapere petrol statoin at around 10.30 amd leaving by 11.00. Hope to see you there.

pocketcracker
19th March 2010, 21:10
mint thurs nite ride guys .. mean road good food and beer and every one made home in one piece cant ask for any more .. Frikken yummy gxxr wyn Ya bastard lol ...

so the big question is thursday night still suiting every one .. Or a different nite suit better or maybe .. two nights a week ?

await any replys ...

Laava
20th March 2010, 13:36
Happy with the status quo. Thurs night not suitable for you any more Kyle? Interfering with your rooting schedule?:laugh::laugh::laugh::bleh::bleh::bleh:

pocketcracker
22nd March 2010, 19:13
hehehe um , lol no ..TUI ! .. just wondered but all good my riding wants have been filled i have meet up with 2 other groups. and now riding .. tuesday night , thursday night , friday night , and sunday ..

as well as normal random rides i do each day !

Laava
22nd March 2010, 20:45
That's all good but don't miss out on your motorcycling there dude!

pocketcracker
24th March 2010, 10:58
hehehehe cheeky bugger ..guess the words I been FILLED was wrong at the time ..

Laava
26th March 2010, 06:56
Wicked ride! Never thought I'd see 280kmh on the V Strom! Wheelies from every intersection! Man the new turbo kit has made a massive difference! Dickens was good too!

pocketcracker
28th March 2010, 21:24
TUI ? ! ... Just checking for mr maunders post nuffing Yet ? ..

Shit i fell asleep sitting waiting for go time on thursday night .. Oppsie ! ... Went to the devonport bikes and blues today was rather mint ..Won a new $150 tank bag and sum other goodies .. so rather happy Hot day mint roads and the sausage sizzle was yum lol

mugins
29th March 2010, 20:03
TUI ? ! ... Just checking for mr maunders post nuffing Yet ? ..

Shit i fell asleep sitting waiting for go time on thursday night .. Oppsie ! ... Went to the devonport bikes and blues today was rather mint ..Won a new $150 tank bag and sum other goodies .. so rather happy Hot day mint roads and the sausage sizzle was yum lol

Yep day light saving just about gone and still not been 4 a ride. No RAIN, NO GRASS ,NO FEED,NO MILK, NO MONEY. Cows now dry (2 months early Fuck) going to be a long winter but ill shut the fuck up about my problems. Monday no good tuesday's shot ,now wednesday's stiffed too and thrusday's out of the qestion W.T.F

pocketcracker
29th March 2010, 20:46
oh my not sounding good dude. Just yell if ya want a hand at the shop the clear out when you get to it ... B like a kid in a candy shop HEHEHEHE ! .. thats if i can beat laava !

may ahve to come for a ride soon since the moos ran outta juice , just txt or post im sure a few of us love to go for a blat with ya.

pocketcracker
8th April 2010, 16:58
Dinner reservation at 6:30 grrr .. may swing past the meet point just to say hi on the way to empting my wallet ! .. joys of the dating world

RiderInBlack
9th April 2010, 18:34
Watch Out Dudes, on my way back up from the Deep South. Sorry Cracker, I didn't bring up the two "Hotties" (lol) in front of my bike at the Bluff for ya:shifty:

pocketcracker
9th April 2010, 18:37
Awww man , trust you to tease the poor boi lol.... you look weebit ladden .. wheres ya dolly bird sit or is that a silly question ?

RiderInBlack
9th April 2010, 18:42
you look weebit ladden .. wheres ya dolly bird sit or is that a silly question ?Had to send her home early ta milk the cows over Easter. I'm at National Park tonight, so nearly home again. Looking forward ta seeing her again tomorrow:Punk:

Laava
9th April 2010, 18:46
So did anybody go for a ride last night? Went to meet up with friday mob but too late.

wynw
9th April 2010, 21:41
Yip, just me and the Colonel, shot out round sandy's, bit hard to see RIB's gravel an the dark tho. Nice little jaunt for the 1st "winter"ride

pocketcracker
12th April 2010, 00:06
sorry guys i had a specccial dinner then snuggled on the couch with a NEW special friend and watched the premier of survivor lol ..

nodrog
12th April 2010, 12:30
.... i had a specccial dinner then snuggled on the couch with a NEW special friend ........

whats his name?

colonel
12th April 2010, 16:16
sorry guys i had a specccial dinner then snuggled on the couch with a NEW special friend and watched the premier of survivor lol ..

so thursday night ride is messing with your rooting schedule

Grant`
12th April 2010, 22:07
Good to catch up again Al, did ya manage to make it on Saturday?

Laava
12th April 2010, 22:13
No I was in the Hunua ranges with ute and trailer picking up my new gsxr750!

Maha
12th April 2010, 22:16
whats his name?

Andy Palmer.

Grant`
12th April 2010, 22:16
No I was in the Hunua ranges with ute and trailer picking up my new gsxr750!

Fair enough bud, How was the bike show, ended up heading out through Twin Bridges on Sunday with some mates, so didn't make it back in time to actually go to it.

What year gixxer ?

Laava
12th April 2010, 22:20
Bike show was ho-hum, couple of interest but just the usual turnout of endless stock harleys and triumphs and a handful of jappas. So I went home and then came up north where i sit even as I sit! Old gixxer, will do up and then sell. Hope to get about 180 hp 340kmh out of her!

Laava
12th April 2010, 22:21
Andy Palmer.

Is that Mrs Palmers husband?

Maha
12th April 2010, 22:22
Is that Mrs Palmers husband?

Younger son I thought?

Laava
12th April 2010, 22:25
I was always keen on the 5 daughters as well!

Grant`
13th April 2010, 20:37
Bike show was ho-hum, couple of interest but just the usual turnout of endless stock harleys and triumphs and a handful of jappas. So I went home and then came up north where i sit even as I sit! Old gixxer, will do up and then sell. Hope to get about 180 hp 340kmh out of her!

Oh well won't worry that i didn't make it then lol. :)

If your back around town this weekend, could catch up and go for a ride if ya keen!

pocketcracker
13th April 2010, 23:06
smart barstards ,,, .... glad to see sum action in the forums tho .... bike show yea ho hum ! .. stopped in for a sec but most time spent with the new squeeze YES ANOTHER ONE .. the other smoked to much .. think what ya like about that , yea thursdays May become my grr ride days will see.

still riding every other day tho and weekends .. and stunting most nights down rd1 ect. Now just gotta wait for carmel get her lil bike so i can stunt it .. SHHHH no 1 tell grant ....

gxxr AL .. woohooo ! will have to sneek around and have a peek ! .. may have a pillon .. cc rider !

Maha
14th April 2010, 14:58
There is this happening on May 1st.
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php/121906-Auckland-City-Compass-protest-ride

mugins
15th April 2010, 11:25
Might try to make it tonight,have sold the busa (with out all the goodies,nos,air shifter,launch controler etc) and have to fit new tyre tonight,so if all the planets line up and the gods dont shit on me ?? maybe some things at the shop going cheap(free)

pocketcracker
15th April 2010, 14:52
Oh my .. i like cheap (free) :) ! .... also cheap cheap !!! ... Unsure about weather at this stage but will pop my head in just incase *Cheeesie smile*

mugins
15th April 2010, 17:39
Sorry not tonite now. Just got home with new battery (wrong) for 1000,no baby sitter , but busa owner very happy.

pocketcracker
16th April 2010, 15:09
awsome .. yea swung round looked rather dark and empty .... so guessed as much ... who ya sell busa to .. not dean by any chance ?

if you do make it into the shop at sumstage dotn b shy to drop em a txt 021 211 65 74

colonel
22nd April 2010, 16:37
sorry no can ride tonight ride safe:scooter:

wynw
22nd April 2010, 19:26
hmmmm, everyone scared of the dark huh?:confused::dodge:

Laava
22nd April 2010, 21:36
Not scared of the dark, stuck up north weekly. What the hell is that in your avatar? Looks like a baby holding a cock!

Toaster
22nd April 2010, 21:41
Not scared of the dark, stuck up north weekly. What the hell is that in your avatar? Looks like a baby holding a cock!

I sure hope not! Looks like something the feds could throw their doughtnuts at for entertainment.

wynw
22nd April 2010, 21:51

:baby:sorry to get you excited Laava but its only my finger

colonel
23rd April 2010, 16:28
hmmmm, everyone scared of the dark huh?:confused::dodge:

never scared of the dark. wont be there next week either. heading down to a thing with colemans

Laava
25th April 2010, 08:30
Ulysses are riding to Dargaville today for an ambulance run. You don't have to have your own ambulance, Ian, although one may be provided for you! They will also be putting on lunch for a nominal fee.

Bleck K6
25th April 2010, 11:34
Ulysses are riding to Dargaville today for an ambulance run. You don't have to have your own ambulance, Ian, although one may be provided for you! They will also be putting on lunch for a nominal fee.

Dammit...... I bought one on trade me last night for todays run.

Laava
25th April 2010, 16:33
What.......a lunch?

Laava
25th April 2010, 16:36
We had a hundred bikes at our ambo run today, frikken awesome turnout and weather was kind as were the gods of raffle winners with yours truly taking the first 2 prizes! Had a mint ride home thru Tangowahine, Kelvin you gotta get a TRE!
When you going down south to bring your new lady up Kyle? We all want to meeet her! Speshly me!

Bleck K6
26th April 2010, 08:18
We had a hundred bikes at our ambo run today, frikken awesome turnout and weather was kind as were the gods of raffle winners with yours truly taking the first 2 prizes! Had a mint ride home thru Tangowahine, Kelvin you gotta get a TRE!
When you going down south to bring your new lady up Kyle? We all want to meeet her! Speshly me!

Cool heaps of bikes but how many ambos turned up??????????????

Bleck K6
26th April 2010, 08:19

Did they come all the way from australia?

Laava
26th April 2010, 20:05
One was leaving with lights on as we were nearly there, turns out it was going to Tangowahine trail ride to pick up one of 8 hospitalisations from that event!
Next year.................................Tangowahine!

wynw
26th April 2010, 20:45
Next year.................................Tangowahine!

all you need is some knobblies on your turboed strom and you will be laughin

pocketcracker
27th April 2010, 00:45
not a new ladie just a speccial friend WINK ! .. shot down last night but diden't quite get her on the back .. Instead shot over to internal trainning in auckland and re sat dg's licence and profesional pasenger licence .. thats a good way to spend $672.50 WOOHOOO !

just got a message from her with new nz number so will have to get her up here asap. to me lavva and mumma jo .. and others int eh rat pack ..

RiderInBlack
27th April 2010, 09:02
One was leaving with lights on as we were nearly there, turns out it was going to Tangowahine trail ride to pick up one of 8 hospitalisations from that event!
Next year.................................Tangowahine!D on't I know it. Looking after 4 of them on my Ward at the moment. One of them is Brandon's Son.

colonel
28th April 2010, 16:10
never scared of the dark. wont be there next week either. heading down to a thing with colemans

Slight boo boo colemans is next week so might see yous on thrusday after all

wynw
28th April 2010, 17:09
righto, might have a meeting tomorrow nite so not sure if i can make it yet. Anyone going down for the compass ride on Sat?