PDA

View Full Version : Sketchy Racers VMCC Rd4 - Somewhat belated!

Sketchy_Racer
2nd September 2009, 22:06
Hey everyone,

Apologies for the shockingly late race report but the race report action shots from the previous round are now up at www.SkachillRacing.co.nz for those who are interested.

Cheers,

-Glen

Shaun
3rd September 2009, 11:29
Good write up as per usual Glen, and well said re our change of plans, best of luck mate

Trudes
3rd September 2009, 11:46
Awesome Glen, more good results and a good read too.:niceone: Good luck for next round.:sunny:

Kiwi Graham
3rd September 2009, 11:57
A good read Glen, Good on ya Shaun for the last 6 months support of this young talent.

KS34
3rd September 2009, 16:17
Great write up Glen, The pic of the slide is fantastic!:niceone: Will wait with interest for developments.:rockon:

Clivoris
3rd September 2009, 21:14
Way to go Glenosaurus. Show off.

vtec
5th September 2009, 13:58
Good stuff Glen, can't believe how well that K5 has worked out... Maybe it's just some rider magic you're weaving.

Biggles08
7th September 2009, 20:01
Hey everyone,

Apologies for the shockingly late race report but the race report action shots from the previous round are now up at www.SkachillRacing.co.nz (http://www.SkachillRacing.co.nz) for those who are interested.

Cheers,

-Glen

Hey Glen....times are a changing for you huh ;)!

Good race report and an easy read. Thanks again heaps for your advice and help at this last round regarding my body position on the bike...I made some changes and it felt heaps better! I can't wait till the next round.....and remember what I wrote on your poster! eh hehehehe:woohoo:

Biggles

wharfy
8th September 2009, 12:34
Good write up Glen, and GREAT results.