PDA

View Full Version : F*8king boy racers!

spacemonkey
5th September 2009, 01:11
Tonight I'm angry Dave. :angry2:

Just got home from work at 12:45am and was parking the bike when a carload of boy fuck knuckles goes by and one of them hiffs a bottle at my car parked on the roadside 10m from me in full view! :gob:
I hear one of them yell out "Yeah smash the car bro!"

Little fuckin shits...... ok I'm struggling to keep my language readable right now. :angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2::angry2:

Anyway, jumped back on the bike and caught them just around the corner at the servo 4 18-24year olds. I was so pissed!!!!
Thankfully had enough sense not to pick a fight with 4 at once so just took note of the number plate.
got home checked the car....... Small dent, side indicator popped out hanging by the wires (it popped straight back in, so not a prob) cleaned the glass off the road and phoned the cops.
Cop's ran the plate while I was online and Oooh number not registered to a car! but the number plate had been applied for..... So the cops decided that it was worth their while going for a hunt for them. :rockon:

Gonna take a while to burn off the adrenalin and calm down before I can sleep tonight. :bash:

Might be time to get more than third party on the car though methinks.....

CookMySock
5th September 2009, 06:07
Fucking little vandal cunts. We get quite a bit of that around here, so I know how it feels. Let it go though.. it's gunna be a good weekend. A taillight is a small thing.

Steve

rosie631
5th September 2009, 07:07
They are wankers - pure and simple. Was passing a carload of them on the open road once and the wankers chucked a full beer bottle at me. Pack of oxygen thieves the lot of them. Rant over, lol.

The Baron
5th September 2009, 07:24
Sorry to read this but just wanted to say you did the right thing by not starting a fight. You are are better person than they are.

Also the servo will have them on camera.

BiK3RChiK
5th September 2009, 07:28
Yep, I'm with you on this too! Absolute wasters...

Are you able to park your car on your property? I'd never leave my car parked on the street if all possible.

scumdog
5th September 2009, 08:08
They're below boy-racers.

They're boy wankers...;)

Gareth51
5th September 2009, 09:19

...;)

About six feet :2guns:

You did the right thing spacemonkey ,temptation to take them out must have been running high:bash::bash::bash::bash:

p.dath
5th September 2009, 09:31
Sorry to read this but just wanted to say you did the right thing by not starting a fight. You are are better person than they are.

Also the servo will have them on camera.

+1. And how typical to not have a registered plate. Good tip about the servo security cameras.

Sidewinder
5th September 2009, 09:36
haha nice bro. burn the lill cunts

Wingnut
5th September 2009, 09:40
Thankfully had enough sense not to pick a fight with 4 at once so just took note of the number plate.

Fark that. Get on the phone - get some support and give the fuckers a good beating! The cops cant and dont do fark all about them. They need to be crushed!!!!!!!!!! Just in case you didn't notice, I hate the little fuckers..:girlfight:

Edbear
5th September 2009, 10:05

They're boy wankers...;)

Often hard to tell the difference...

ready4whatever
5th September 2009, 10:30
Fucking little vandal cunts. We get quite a bit of that around here, so I know how it feels. Let it go though.. it's gunna be a good weekend. A taillight is a small thing.

Steve

Thats no suprize Steve you live in Edgecumbe! ,but man that would of made my blood boil mate, makes me angry just reading it lol. one day they're gonna abuse someone whos just got back from hunting and still has a centrefire in their car..

MSTRS
5th September 2009, 11:20
We can but hope...

Genestho
5th September 2009, 11:56
Well done, and well done not getting yourself caught up in violence!

Did the cops advise if you want to lay further charges, you need to go into the station? Make sure you follow it up!

Swoop
5th September 2009, 14:09

They're boy wankers...;)
No. They are "car enthusiasts"...:oi-grr:

:rolleyes:

Skyryder
5th September 2009, 14:35

They're boy wankers...;)

And use their own shit for lubricant.

Skyryder

AllanB
5th September 2009, 14:39
They are "car enthusiasts"...:oi-grr:
:rolleyes:

A funny tongue in cheek comment but I wonder how many of the young who like to bling their cars are getting really pissed off with the boy-wankers (this title may stick now)?

I have no real issue with a bit of a hoon - god knows I did enough 'hooning' in vehicles when I was younger, but it is the destruction of peoples property and the littering etc that is common place now that I do not understand.

And popping on here saying I'm just a old-fart does not cut it. Why break bottles and chuck rubbish around? In this green, tree-hugging age I would have thought the youth would be the tidiest and most rubbish conscience amongst society.

PirateJafa
5th September 2009, 17:53
I was riding home along the beach one midnight, a good while back now.

Bunch of twats in a van on the side of the road - they decided to throw a bottle at me as I went past. I'd already guessed it was going to happen though, so I gave the viffer a handful and it went past well behind me.

60 seconds down the road at home, I gave the cops a call - told them some geniuses in a van with XYZ numberplate on the beach by the boatramp had tried to bottle myself and two pedestrians, and as I went past, there was a strong smell of marijuana in the air.

Then walked back down the road and watched as two cop cars rocked up five minutes later, absolutely stripped the van and put all but one of the youths into the back of their cars and headed off, leaving one dude behind all alone - clearly without the keys to the now-locked van. I yelled out that they didn't look half so smart now, and headed home for a night of zombie movies.

Great success, I think the phrase would be.

chef
5th September 2009, 21:50
shoulda give me a call woulda come owned them noobs ha

Ms Piggy
6th September 2009, 09:30
And popping on here saying I'm just a old-fart does not cut it. Why break bottles and chuck rubbish around? In this green, tree-hugging age I would have thought the youth would be the tidiest and most rubbish conscience amongst society.

It's interesting you should say this because this is question myself and my work colleagues often ask ourselves the same question. Our work place is near a boys college so the lads often park their beat up cars on the street there and during their lunch hour often come out of school to hang out. When they go they leave all their rubbish behind lying around outside their car. I just don't get it.

Anyway Spacemonkey, I agree with what others have said about staying cool enough to not approach the little shits. I hope they get busted!

scumdog
6th September 2009, 09:40

They seem unable to go even 10 yards to the rubbish-bin along the street.

Free advertisement for KFC V-drinks and Maccas (Macca gobblers seem to be the wost offenders.)

Hot tip: If the rubbish has been dumped from a car that is parked with any of its windows down? - pick up ANY rubbish nearby (more points if the bottles still have a bit in them or the wrappers still have chips in them - especially ones with tomato sauce everywhere) and feed it all through the open window, cram it in.:niceone:

And watch the tanty when they find out their seat is soaked in Coke and there is 'matty sauce all over the drivers seat and dash.:mad:

And stand well back as it all comes flying back out at about 100mph!:devil2:

Of course the sad thing is they will miss the 'hint' completely.:(

steve_t
6th September 2009, 11:29
... but it is the destruction of peoples property and the littering etc that is common place now that I do not understand.

Why destroy other people's property? Why not give a f@#$? Why do these dicks go out and start fights? Cos they can't get chicks, plain and simple. :buggerd:

scumdog
6th September 2009, 11:33
Why destroy other people's property? Why not give a f@#$? Why do these dicks go out and start fights? Cos they can't get chicks, plain and simple. :buggerd:

So wanking doesn't quite count the same as having a chick eh?
That explains a lot...

KiwiRat
6th September 2009, 12:00
They should also stop putting ashtrays in cars as well.

Turds of all ages never seem to use them. It seems the street is a much better ashtray.:oi-grr::oi-grr::oi-grr:

ready4whatever
6th September 2009, 19:33
Then walked back down the road and watched as two cop cars rocked up five minutes later, absolutely stripped the van and put all but one of the youths into the back of their cars and headed off, leaving one dude behind all alone - clearly without the keys to the now-locked van. I yelled out that they didn't look half so smart now, and headed home for a night of zombie movies.

I Respect the cops for that. Its just 95 percent of the time they are handing out tickets for minor traffic offences :no:

carver
6th September 2009, 19:38
i used to do this shit at night, try throw bottles through the back windows of vans

pzkpfw
6th September 2009, 20:11
It's just 95 percent of the time they are handing out tickets for minor traffic offences :no:

80% of all statistics are made up.

crazyhorse
6th September 2009, 20:15
That would be pretty gutting. Hope the Police come up with a lead out of it for you though :dodge:

mattian
6th September 2009, 20:35
if no joy from the cops... then some kind of justice is in order. Within reason of course. an eye for an eye.

Shadows
6th September 2009, 21:56
They're boy wankers.

I'm sure that sort of shit is illegal.