PDA

View Full Version : More B-days

Waylander
9th April 2005, 03:22
Happy birthday to Deano and Georgedubyabush (did ya know the american president was a member? hehe) Hope y'all have a fun day of riding a drinkin:niceone: not at the same time though keep it safe aye? Oh and Mr. President it's 3:20am by my clock perhaps you should get some rest. Lots of oil rich countries to invade in the future.:2thumbsup :drinknsin

LB
9th April 2005, 04:58
Happy birthday to both of you from me too - have a great day.

Deano, doesn't look like the weather's going to be too flash today, not sure if you'll have dry weather for a ride (if that's on the agenda).

Holy Roller
9th April 2005, 05:23
Have a great day guys,
All the best.

James Deuce
9th April 2005, 06:34
Happy birthday folks!

NC
9th April 2005, 06:40
Happy Birthday Deano :D

StoneChucker
9th April 2005, 08:00
Happy Birthday Deano and GWB! :drinknsin :whistle:

Have a grrrreat day guys, and Deano, watch the roads, as you NZ'ers say it, they're "greezy" :lol:

Velox
10th April 2005, 16:37
Yep - Happy Birhtday fellas! Hope you both had a good 'un! :2thumbsup

Coyote
10th April 2005, 17:34
Happy birthday both of ya :2thumbsup

Lilmsrocker
10th April 2005, 19:45
Happy birthday to Deano and Georgedubyabush (did ya know the american president was a member? hehe) Hope y'all have a fun day of riding a drinkin:niceone: not at the same time though keep it safe aye? Oh and Mr. President it's 3:20am by my clock perhaps you should get some rest. Lots of oil rich countries to invade in the future.:2thumbsup :drinknsin
My birthday too on the 11th of April................."36"........uuuuggghhhh
Lookin 46!...ha!.......Feelin 56!....Ha!!!.......Sucks to be me!

Waylander
10th April 2005, 19:48
hehe well happy pre-birthday (today is the 10th right?) Hope ya have fun tomorrow. I'm 14 years behind ya Lilms, though I feel like I'm 70 on some days. Damn the misspent youth, ohwell was fun then still fun now, never gonna slow down.

Lilmsrocker
10th April 2005, 19:53
You Goooo Boy..........Tell me when your done.......I'm tired......I'll wait to hear what you came up with...ha!