PDA

View Full Version : Fun and games with an SUV

Urban Terrorist
25th October 2003, 12:54
Cruising home down Cameron Rd, just past the 17th Ave lights where 2 lanes merge into one, I slowed a little to let the woman in the car next to me merge ahead of me. It seems the guy in the green jeep behind me took exception to this and started to tailgate me rather closely.
As I passed the point where it becomes one lane I moved to just right of the centre of the lane and accellerated a little to put some space between myself and the muppet. It seems this wasn't good enough for Mr 4X4 so he passed me on the left (1/2 his jeep in the cycle lane) about 18 inches from my shoulder. I dropped my speed back under 50 to open up some space again, then gave him a well deserved round of applause (clapping and nodding). Sure enough, on comes the barkes as he comes to a halt in the middle of a clear stretch of road.
I pulled up to his right and well clear of his bumper as the reverse light came on. After he flipped me a one finger salute I blew him a kiss (Kiss hand, wipe on butt, blow and smile sweetly)
As he took off again I looked over at the car next to me and shrugged my shoulders. Everyone in it was laving a good laugh and the driver jumped into the gap behind the jeep, and I behind him.
Rego plate, time, location and antics all noted, just deciding wether to leave it or report it.

Lou Girardin
28th October 2003, 09:19
Reporting it is a waste or effort. However, a quick reg check at a Post shop and a visit carrying a water pistol filled with brake fluid is NOT recommended.
Lou::D

Jackrat
28th October 2003, 09:26
Lou,you have a wicked sence of justice,I like it:niceone:

wkid_one
28th October 2003, 19:03
Give me the reg and I can do it from home.

Lou Girardin
29th October 2003, 07:22
That's even better wkid 1, untraceable i assume?
lou

Big Dog
29th October 2003, 19:54
Originally posted by Lou Girardin
That's even better wkid 1, untraceable i assume?
lou

Nothing like vigilate justice:stoogie: ...... unless your the recipient:ar15: I've had my seat slashed by someone who mistook my bike for a classmates:shit:

Big Dog
29th October 2003, 19:57
Happy ending but, He realised his mistake when I came back to class nutting off...... and apologised and organised a replacement.

There are some benifits to being a 6'3" Biker in a black leather jacket. :D

wkid_one
29th October 2003, 20:37
Yep direct link for work to Motochek....works wonders