PDA

View Full Version : Pickin up the new bike today

plop
17th September 2009, 14:29
Well made the choice to release the Buell and i have brought a new Bandit so picking it up today. living out in the wopwops (masterton) i decided this bike would serve my purpose a little better than the Buell, Sad to see the Buell go but unfortunatly couldnt hold on to both. Looking forward to my ride tonight

rocketman1
18th September 2009, 19:09
Sound choice , they are a great bike, Has it got ABS braking?

YellowDog
18th September 2009, 19:14
Is it the GSF1250SAT ?

I came really close to buying one of those last year.

Nice modern engine. Fantastic value for money.

Let us know what you think.

98tls
18th September 2009, 19:15
Enjoy,my old mans got a 1250 and seems to love it.

steve_t
18th September 2009, 19:15
How was it? :2thumbsup

LBD
18th September 2009, 19:18
Well made the choice to release the Buell and i have brought a new Bandit so picking it up today. living out in the wopwops (masterton) i decided this bike would serve my purpose a little better than the Buell, Sad to see the Buell go but unfortunatly couldnt hold on to both. Looking forward to my ride tonight

Nothing like the smell of a new leather interi......sorry you did say bike.

Nice new bike, enjoy and photos please.

I have only once had the privilidge of a NEW bike...it feels good.

plop
25th September 2009, 13:05
Hi all,

Photo added of my new toy, I must admit was a little nervi on the first ride over the hill so took it easy, but after a week and a 1000k (Didnt take long)
1 or 2 netural revs at the lights but i must say i am enjoying the ride to work each day. Feels like a lot less work getting it around the sharp corners as to the Buell it almost feels like cruise control.
Turned up home big smile on the face and the girlfriend ask if i was happy to see her, replied..i just brought a new bike.

StoneY
25th September 2009, 13:09

And your profile says HONDA!

Shame on you (jokes)

Enjoy the new ride matey I am loving my new (second hand) bike I got on Tuesday too :niceone:

plop
25th September 2009, 14:19
Haaa Honda was the first bike i ever owned....still living in the past

Enjoy your new ride