PDA

View Full Version : Computer guys / girls, help...

98tls
18th September 2009, 20:01
After suffering a 5 year old laptop with naffed screen/keyboard etc for far to long i shelled out for a new one yesterday,nothing flash and went away from the laptop and bought a desktop with the puter bits built in to the back of it to avoid having the bloody great box at my feet.Loving the huge screen,anyways plugged my camera into it to grab some photos but apart from a ding dong noise:wacko:nothings happening.Do i have to do something on the puter before it will load the pics off camera and if so what?Ta.

steve_t
18th September 2009, 20:04
Need more info.
Computer specs? OS? Windows Vista? Camera type? etc etc

Hans
18th September 2009, 20:04
after the ding dong, go to "my computer". The camera will show up as another hard drive.

98tls
18th September 2009, 20:11
after the ding dong, go to "my computer". The camera will show up as another hard drive. :2thumbsupCheers,:dodge:easy really eh.Thanks to all.So stoked with this screen,why i ever had a laptop i will never know.

doc
18th September 2009, 20:23
:2thumbsupCheers,:dodge:easy really eh.Thanks to all.So stoked with this screen,why i ever had a laptop i will never know.

Fark just wait till you try a modern motorcycle. :banana:

Headbanger
18th September 2009, 20:25
Fark just wait till you try a modern motorcycle. :banana:

Baby steps for now I reckon.

98tls
18th September 2009, 20:29
Fark just wait till you try a modern motorcycle. :banana: Have and yea not bad Doc,have to say though its far better fun keeping uncomfortably close to them on an old one.Even better reminding them of it when they get a bit gobby after a few beers.

98tls
18th September 2009, 20:33
Baby steps for now I reckon. :oi-grr:Enough outta you eh,remember im watching you in widescreen now.Could ya get your Mrs to move a little to the left.