PDA

View Full Version : Thank you all for track day,.

FROSTY
10th April 2005, 23:35
shit I musta been tired--meant to post a reply started a new thread -sheesh .

Kwaka-Kid
11th April 2005, 00:43
cheers dude! Thank you.

Night! just got in and need to awake @ 6 for work :( spose we all do!

justsomeguy
11th April 2005, 01:02
Big thanks to you.... that took a hellova lot of organising to get right......:2thumbsup

JOB WELL DONE. ALL OF US ENJOYED OURSELVES!!

bugjuice
11th April 2005, 09:33
nah mate, big-up for Frosty for thinking, arranging, going grey, organising etc etc etc etc etc the whole thing.
Then a big-up to the marshals that had to watch us go round and round..
and the list would go on and on, so say hi in this thread and whatcha did, then we know who you are..

<center>Thanky you Frosty and hiz crew!!/<center>

Racey Rider
11th April 2005, 15:07
I enjoyed the day, even without my bike.
Marshiling at the hairpin in the morning, and the sweeper in the afternoon, I got some good video shots. And I can honestly say,, Your all just lucky my 150 wasn't there!!

YOUR A PACK OF BLOUSE, AND I CAN BEAT ALL OF YA!! :msn-wink:

justsomeguy
11th April 2005, 16:40
I enjoyed the day, even without my bike.
Marshiling at the hairpin in the morning, and the sweeper in the afternoon, I got some good video shots. And I can honestly say,, Your all just lucky my 150 wasn't there!!

YOUR A PACK OF BLOUSE, AND I CAN BEAT ALL OF YA!! :msn-wink:

Any chance you videod me going off the track and that crazy impromtu wheelie after I dumped the cluth with too much throttle...

scooterboynz
11th April 2005, 16:48
thanks to all those involved in the organising of the day ,, great awesome day! also thanks to the guy who helped out with my front brakes when they decided to go all spongy, i forget your name but you know who you are!
cheers! :Punk:

Racey Rider
11th April 2005, 16:58
Any chance you videod me going off the track and that crazy impromtu wheelie after I dumped the cluth with too much throttle...
I remember getting footage of someone riding cross country after exiting the sweeper. Tell me what you looked like. Bike? Colour of leathers/helmit/boots? I'll see what I can find.

bugjuice
11th April 2005, 17:02
I remember getting footage of someone riding cross country after exiting the sweeper. Tell me what you looked like. Bike? Colour of leathers/helmit/boots? I'll see what I can find.
wasn't me, was it..?? :o
scooterdude, where were ya? I thought I saw you and your bike wizz past, but then didn't think it could have been you, cos I didn't see ya for the rest of the day!

Two Smoker
11th April 2005, 17:20
I remember getting footage of someone riding cross country after exiting the sweeper. Tell me what you looked like.
hehehe that was me, getting used to the dropped forks and dropped the bike in too much, ran over the ripple strip so i straightened up and held on, pretty amazed i held onto it... but i have had practice hehehe...

Big thanks to you frosty mate...

scooterboynz
11th April 2005, 17:36
wasn't me, was it..?? :o
scooterdude, where were ya? I thought I saw you and your bike wizz past, but then didn't think it could have been you, cos I didn't see ya for the rest of the day!
hey i went home about half two-ish ,,, was pretty tired and not much fun when brakes go all spongy , brake lever was hitting handle bar at end of back staight :crazy:

Two Smoker
11th April 2005, 18:19
hey i went home about half two-ish ,,, was pretty tired and not much fun when brakes go all spongy , brake lever was hitting handle bar at end of back staight :crazy:

Hey Scooterboynz,
Your ZX-10R looked MINT in blue, and the power down the straight was farking amazing!!! as were the brakes!!! Sorry if i gave you any scares...

Coyote
11th April 2005, 18:22
Lucky bastards. Wish I could've gone to the track :weep:

StoneChucker
11th April 2005, 19:10
Thanks Tony. I really appreciate the amount of work YOU put in for us, it was a great day, well organised and run! I'm sure we'll have no trouble being allowed back there in future :) And, I'm sure you'll have NO trouble filling up places for the next one.

I was relieved to get home tonight, yes, tonight ;) with me and most importantly the bike all in one piece! I was worried on every corner of the track.

Everyone give Frosty some Rep!!!
Dave.

curious george
11th April 2005, 20:52
BIg thanks from me too.
Bloody top day, no complaints at all, better than some race days I've been to!
(and about a million fekking times better than an open day at Puke!!!)
Look forward to doing it again!

Uncle B
11th April 2005, 21:29
Cheers Frosty for a great day.......looking forward to the next :2thumbsup

Wrapped to have the opportunity to experience being on a track.
And thanks to all the others on and off the track who made it a bloody good day :Punk:

viper
12th April 2005, 21:16
i have to agree with everyone it was an awesome day so thanks frosty, hopefully next one i'll get my bike on the track

Skunk
12th April 2005, 21:22
Thanks heaps Frosty. Had fun going round and round.
Sometimes I even changed gear! :lol:

Fluffy Cat
12th April 2005, 21:31
Yeh it was good,everything was good can't think of anything bad.Maybe it was sooo good it was bad.Who knows,took me 2 days to get my contacts out,guess the concentration burnt them onto my cornea.
Thanks Frosty and Co it was great....
When is the next one?. :niceone:

Kwaka-Kid
12th April 2005, 22:11
yeah? And i hope your bringing 2 bikes again Bruno.

FROSTY
12th April 2005, 22:19
roumour has it theres a hin t maybee someone might be looking to do something about october 9th -on a sunday

ajturbo
13th April 2005, 07:23
roumour has it theres a hin t maybee someone might be looking to do something about october 9th -on a sunday

hell, i have herd the same thing... you been talking to the same person...???
:Punk: :banana:

MSTRS
13th April 2005, 09:00
I shiver with antici.....................pation

JohnBoy
13th April 2005, 10:43
hmmm... october eh?
Nice, nice. :niceone: