PDA

View Full Version : 92 MC22 CBR250RR front brake switch

OnCam
22nd September 2009, 15:12
looking for the little plastic switch that operates the front brake light, makes the clicking noise when you pull the FRONT brake lever.

its held on by one small philips screw and has 2 wires connecting to it.

i know there are a few wrecking these bikes,

want one asap.

Cam 021 29 444 27

NinjaNanna
22nd September 2009, 17:13
Call Spencer at Atomic bike wreckers. He used to have new after market ones.

09 486 2342

motorcyclesonline.net
23rd September 2009, 21:14
Heh Take the switch off & go check with your Honda dealer - it's probably the same as the switch on a four wheeler - Not expensive

Bill

www.motorcyclesonline.net
The biggest motorcycle shop in Bulls

looking for the little plastic switch that operates the front brake light, makes the clicking noise when you pull the FRONT brake lever.

its held on by one small philips screw and has 2 wires connecting to it.

i know there are a few wrecking these bikes,

want one asap.

Cam 021 29 444 27

OnCam
23rd September 2009, 21:52
thanks guys, took it into honda, waiting for them to get back to me with price and avaliabilty , otherwise ill give Spencer a call. hopefully wont be $$, VTNZ passed the bike with it not working also, but advised me to fix it for next time :shit:

NinjaNanna
24th September 2009, 09:03
you shouldn't post stuff like that on here, somebody could lose their job simply for giving you the benefit of the doubt and helping you out!

edit your post.

The Pastor
24th September 2009, 09:19
you shouldn't post stuff like that on here, somebody could lose their job simply for giving you the benefit of the doubt and helping you out!

edit your post.
because theres only one vtnz in auckland.

motorcyclesonline.net
28th September 2009, 19:09
Strongly agree - keep that information to yourself and go & fix the problem
Some pedantic manager could use that to fire someone - they are anal about sticking to the letter of the law

edit your post.