PDA

View Full Version : Taranaki: Rock chicks!

paulmac
23rd September 2009, 20:23
Where, Action Suzuki, Hawera
When, 31 oct
Why, cause we can !! oh, and its our first birthday !!
They are cooking the bbq at the shop in the morning so hope to see heaps of road bikes. Then in the afternoon its Motor cross at Daryl Hurleys track !! Open to all MX'ers !!
Good for road guys to come and have a look if you have never seen MX up close.
Daryl will be there with his 2010 race bike.
All welcome.

Tink
30th September 2009, 21:25
Where, Action Suzuki, Hawera
When, 31 oct
Why, cause we can !! oh, and its our first birthday !!
They are cooking the bbq at the shop in the morning so hope to see heaps of road bikes. Then in the afternoon its Motor cross at Daryl Hurleys track !! Open to all MX'ers !!
Good for road guys to come and have a look if you have never seen MX up close.
Daryl will be there with his 2010 race bike.
All welcome.

Classic bikes Taupo.. tooo.. bugger!

paulmac
17th October 2009, 06:26
Bumpty bump bump !!

Dan Mapp
17th October 2009, 06:32
Bugger Ill be away D'nt forget our pocker run on the 7th Paul

paulmac
17th October 2009, 07:03
Dan, the poster is up in the shop !!

Come along on the 31st and everyone that buys something on the day goes in the draw for a bike give away !!!

paulmac
27th October 2009, 06:26
Petition for acc protest will be in the shop for all to sign. Will be presented to chester Borrows.

paulmac
27th October 2009, 06:27
Oh, in the original post I said that Daryl and his 2010 race bike will be there ! Still true but unfortunatly Daryl won't be riding it !!!

nadroj
27th October 2009, 06:46
I got the reminder at 6am yesterday morning after celebrating Taranaki's win in the Bay!
Bloody VodaStoned.....

Zuki lover
27th October 2009, 06:55
Sounds like a great day :woohoo:

ynot slow
27th October 2009, 08:20
Probably head to Welliville this Saturday for protest ride,so won't be there bugger,drove up in car on Saturday,but didn't have time to stop,and when heading home about 12.45shop was closed.Went back up on Sunday on bike,stopped and saw the new Harley the carpet layer has,impressive(and I'm not a big fan of them),one happy rider he is.