PDA

View Full Version : $1 clearance sale

TK3
28th September 2009, 11:59
Hey Guys and Girls,

Old stock must go to make way for new stock arriving in October, heaps of $1 reserve auctions... Exhausts, race suits, filters, Bling Stuff, cheack my listings for all the auctions. Get your bike ready for summer..... When it finally turns up that is!!!:2thumbsup

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=244105714

Rodney007
28th September 2009, 12:04
badass will check it out,

TK3
28th September 2009, 14:30
Hey Quasi, I see your finally thinking about upgrading your suit:niceone:

Quasievil
28th September 2009, 15:03
Hey Quasi, I see your finally thinking about upgrading your suit:niceone:

Im going to buy it and pull it to pieces then Im going to promote how a suit should not be made cause they are shit:2thumbsup

Shorty_925
28th September 2009, 15:19
Im going to buy it and pull it to pieces then Im going to promote how a suit should not be made cause they are shit:2thumbsup

So your buying from Leda to show how a proper suit is made? :whistle:

Quasievil
28th September 2009, 16:58
So your buying from Leda to show how a proper suit is made? :whistle:

i wouldnt call Ixion a leader.

sinfull
28th September 2009, 17:09
Almost be insulting to myself to bid on it !!! It's only my stomach thats large !!!

Hey them boots Willy ! Do they come in Kiwi foot fitting ? Like real wide, real high arch but still only a 45 length

TK3
28th September 2009, 21:13
Almost be insulting to myself to bid on it !!! It's only my stomach thats large !!!

Hey them boots Willy ! Do they come in Kiwi foot fitting ? Like real wide, real high arch but still only a 45 length

Ha ha yeah mate they even come in super fat calves just for me:laugh: what are you looking for? I'll see what I can do for you??

TK3
28th September 2009, 21:16
i wouldnt call Ixion a leader.

Bro it's Ixon if your going to diss it at least have the decince to spell it correctly... and there not too bad they are all triple stiched with kevlar reinforced thread now.:2thumbsup

sinfull
28th September 2009, 21:47
Ha ha yeah mate they even come in super fat calves just for me:laugh: what are you looking for? I'll see what I can do for you??
Need new boots, but everything i try to try on i cant even get my fat foot in it !
To get one on, i have to go 3 sizes bigger and hello paddlefoot !!
Picture a hobbit on a race bike bro, Short, fat, high instep !

TK3
29th September 2009, 05:42
Need new boots, but everything i try to try on i cant even get my fat foot in it !
To get one on, i have to go 3 sizes bigger and hello paddlefoot !!
Picture a hobbit on a race bike bro, Short, fat, high instep !

HA HA, that's nothing to be ashamed of my friend, hobbits are good for something I'm sure..... what size are you normally??? and whats your address?

saul
29th September 2009, 05:55
Hey man what is the fitting for the suit.

Im 6 ft and 83 kg

bucket boy
29th September 2009, 06:02
Hey man what is the fitting for the suit.

Im 6 ft and 83 kg
yeah right dont you mean 115kg

saul
29th September 2009, 06:06
yeah right dont you mean 115kg

No silly I have been working out:2thumbsup

sinfull
29th September 2009, 08:08
HA HA, that's nothing to be ashamed of my friend, hobbits are good for something I'm sure..... what size are you normally??? and whats your address?

The boots i have now are Sidi maxi touring and they're a 46 euro, will give ya a call with my addy mate but no hurry, these boots are still holding (Just have to be consious of the fact, the next touch of the toes could cost me skin lol)

TK3
29th September 2009, 08:14
The boots i have now are Sidi maxi touring and they're a 46 euro, will give ya a call with my addy mate but no hurry, these boots are still holding (Just have to be consious of the fact, the next touch of the toes could cost me skin lol)

Sweet as mate.

GSXGirl
29th September 2009, 11:20
Bro it's Ixon if your going to diss it at least have the decince to spell it correctly... and there not too bad they are all triple stiched with kevlar reinforced thread now.:2thumbsup
Ha Ha you guys are such a crack up talk about the pot calling the kettle black! Quote: "If you are going to diss it at least have the decince to spell it correctly!! Decince? Decence!!! LOL

GSXGirl
29th September 2009, 11:28
Haha ok I'll stop taking the Mickey, actually decence isn't a word it is actually decency! So you would have to change the sentance!! Or is that sentence lol Don't ya hate it!!! Pedantic aye?? :2thumbsup ( At least I didn't comment on the other spelling mistakes!) ;) :rockon:

TK3
29th September 2009, 11:42
I will make a mentel know... cheers:Oops: