PDA

View Full Version : Hellllllppppppppppp

2_SL0
13th April 2005, 22:03
I cant start a post in genereal or sports ?????????

James Deuce
13th April 2005, 22:16
You aren't the only one apparently - My R6 is the dog's bollocks.

When do you get yours? :)

2_SL0
13th April 2005, 22:38
Thats what I wanted to post about, I have a dilemma. I have a spanner in the works, called Kawasaki 636. Both are 05 models. both are nice. I was after peoples opinions on both.

James Deuce
14th April 2005, 07:05
The only thing I found at all unpleasant about the 636 was the way it done crushed my two vege. If you know what I mean. I tried a CBR600RR as well, and I couldn't get my neck to lift my head up far enough to see more than 200m ahead due to the clip ons being attached to the front axle.

The current crop of 600s are outstanding. You'd be hard pressed to go wrong, no matter what you bought. Take them all for a ride and buy the one that feels best to you.

Happy hunting!

Holy Roller
9th May 2005, 20:08
I cant start a post in genereal or sports ?????????
Same has been happening to me :mad:
Can't seem to post a new thread.
Anyway
The bike is a secondhand one :love: :love: :love: just a pure joy to ride.
Brought it last Friday and went to Gisborne for the weekend.
:niceone: big thankyou to Blackbird for doing the initial check on the bike for me :niceone: :niceone:

Some may say I have gone over to the darkside though, I refer to think of it as being a shade of off white. A huge incease in CC rating and horsepower I thought would be intimadating but it has turned out to be nothing but pure joy to ride

SpankMe
9th May 2005, 20:43
Things to do to try isolate the problem:

Different thread title/search key
Different browser
Different PC
Different ISP
Force a refresh [ctrl]-[f5] (IE only)
Clear your cache.
Disable firewall/virus scan software

sels1
9th May 2005, 20:49
[QUOTE=Holy The bike is a secondhand one :love: :love: :love: just a pure joy to ride.
Brought it last Friday and went to Gisborne for the weekend.
:niceone: big thankyou to Blackbird for doing the initial check on the bike for me :niceone: :niceone:

Some may say I have gone over to the darkside though, I refer to think of it as being a shade of off white. A huge incease in CC rating and horsepower I thought would be intimadating but it has turned out to be nothing but pure joy to ride[/QUOTE]

Congratulations HR - are you going to post some pics?

Holy Roller
9th May 2005, 21:01
Things to do to try isolate the problem:

Different thread title/search key
Different browser
Different PC
Different ISP
Force a refresh [ctrl]-[f5] (IE only)
Clear your cache.
Disable firewall/virus scan software

I've tried on three different machines both netscape and IE different ISP

Holy Roller
9th May 2005, 21:03
Congratulations HR - are you going to post some pics?

Was going to give out some rep for a correct guess to those who don't know what is in my stable. Just music in my ears.... :niceone:

Waylander
9th May 2005, 21:04
Was going to give out some rep for a correct guess to those who don't know what is in my stable. Just music in my ears.... :niceone:

XV1100? Upgrade from the 750?

Skunk
9th May 2005, 21:07
XV1100? Upgrade from the 750?Still sniffing around for rep? :killingme

Waylander
9th May 2005, 21:09
Still sniffing around for rep? :killingme
Nah actually just hopin not to lose a fellow Virago rider.

N4CR
11th May 2005, 23:11
cant post in sports bikes... see if it will let me do it here then :/

N4CR
11th May 2005, 23:16
still wont post now :/ says duplicate thread when there aint one even there (tried search etc as well).. is this the stupid problem that hit other users?

Waylander
11th May 2005, 23:20
still wont post now :/ says duplicate thread when there aint one even there (tried search etc as well).. is this the stupid problem that hit other users?
See if you can start it in the hogs and other cruisers forum and I'll move it for you.

N4CR
11th May 2005, 23:30
OK I have tried in hogs and sports tweaking.... still nothing. Hit post and it just sits there. I have tried getting a new ip (ta dialup) and clearing cache... no luck :no:

Waylander
11th May 2005, 23:31
Hmm can you post in new users?

N4CR
11th May 2005, 23:41
Nope... wont work :( IM KIWIBIKER DOOOOMMMEDDD!!!!!!!
Ill goto sleep now and give it a rest.... mebby the server aint doing something right (bloody complicated php :mad: ).
Is this the same problem the other users had occasionally... created new accounts etc?

I'm trying to get it into sports bikes and tourers.

Topic:
Bike runs much louder after filling up at BP...

And the text:

Okay.. about 2+ weeks ago I pulled all the baffling out of my 'exhaust box', eg straight through can. I did this after 3 days in a row of people nearly hitting me/not noticing me in heavy traffic and other general dangerous cager tactics.

Since then the bike took a little getting used to with the large sound increase but since then I have had NO close calls eg at least once a week like usual :niceone: .

Anytheway... onto the question: Usually I use shell/mobil etc after my mums car ran crap on BP every time (probably just some tanker coincidence or something) and BP was the last fill before my carbs crapped themselves.

- Today I used BP - my bike was much much louder (WTF!) than it usually is for a good 30kms or so. Usually I have my 6.5krpm 'shut the f### up zone' (quiet as) but today it was insanely loud at any rpm range... heaps of burbling too, making it rather annoying to commute around the 'pohh-lieece'.

All the fuel tanks/system were cleaned about 1000km ago when I got new carbs.

Mabey some stupid additives BP puts in unleaded 91?

Hopefully you can follow that bad grammar up there ;)

-Tristan

SpankMe
18th May 2005, 12:20
Is anyone still unable to start a new thread or having problems posting?