PDA

View Full Version : frosty banned from KB???

ajturbo
14th April 2005, 16:04
ok..you guys

i what to know who was the low life that has banned frosty from KB...????

that man has been through enough!!!

let him come back i say.....

i miss him

frosty ..PLEASE COME BACK.......

ps: good news about your van, matey!!:banana:

andy

Skunk
14th April 2005, 16:06
What do you mean 'banned'?
Log on removed?
IP blocked?

Motoracer
14th April 2005, 16:08
What's this about then?

Quasievil
14th April 2005, 16:08
What ?? more details please.

I would doubt it was from the KB people, maybe something to do with his work ?

curious george
14th April 2005, 16:10
I don't think he has been banned, rather he might have removed himself.......
Give him a cal and find out
Ermmmm why do you think he has been banned anyway?

MSTRS
14th April 2005, 16:10
This is just not on (explains lack of reply to PMs)

Motu
14th April 2005, 16:13
I don't think he can get on at work anymore,fairly common for workers who use computers,dunno if he has a home computer.

Coyote
14th April 2005, 16:15
Why would he have been banned anyway? Did I miss something?

ajturbo
14th April 2005, 16:26
dam ...

motu ,Quazzi
you have guessed........ right

got a call from frosty today, told me his boss has banned him from KB.....

had you all going there eh:shake: :shake: :whistle: :shifty: :confused: :devil2: :Pokey:

andy

oh and yes he has a puter at home...so EVERYONE PM him......make him feel wanted again....:2thumbsup

White trash
14th April 2005, 17:09
That'll learn the angry, short little fucker for telling me to "Fuck off!" on Sunday.

"Didn't know I was blowing ya boss, did ya Frost!"

gav
14th April 2005, 18:46
Why? Is he looking at a Suzuki as well?

dveus
14th April 2005, 18:55
got a call from frosty today, told me his boss has banned him from KB.....

Im just waiting for the day I have to ban myself from KB, tis probably a good thing my boss doesn't know how to work the filtering system and has to get me to do it.

FROSTY
14th April 2005, 19:12
That'll learn the angry, short little fucker for telling me to "Fuck off!" on Sunday.

"Didn't know I was blowing ya boss, did ya Frost!"
Sok Trashy--I got me a job at wellingtin MCC-then I can get on KB anytime

Gixxer 4 ever
14th April 2005, 22:06
Sok Trashy--I got me a job at wellingtin MCC-then I can get on KB anytime

or maybe all the time :lol: :killingme :killingme :killingme

N4CR
14th April 2005, 22:16
Hehehehe.... gotta love it when you *are* computer admin. Yeah my boss don't mind... they can't block me anyway :shake: . Must suck when they do block people though... come back soon frosty.

Motu
14th April 2005, 22:27
Yeah,I'm computer admin at my work too,no one else there knows feck all,I'm the computer top gun - you guys want to know anythingk about those computer do dads,just ask me....

FROSTY
14th April 2005, 22:40
sod the puters --hows me engine??

Gremlin
15th April 2005, 01:40
Yeah,I'm computer admin at my work too,no one else there knows feck all,I'm the computer top gun - you guys want to know anythingk about those computer do dads,just ask me....
hmm, since I'm busy doing an IT degree, it looks like things are looking up. :lol:

Someone raised the IT and biker relationship... very interesting. Maybe we need to live dangerously somewhere/somehow.

Stevo
15th April 2005, 01:53
Good to see ya can still get on here Frosty.
Just to buck the IT biker relationship, I'm farming so get to ride motorbikes lots. Just not all the time on the road.

hmm, since I'm busy doing an IT degree, it looks like things are looking up. :lol:

Someone raised the IT and biker relationship... very interesting. Maybe we need to live dangerously somewhere/somehow.

Hmm................... Danger? Do you mean lower the blood levels in the adrenaline system? :Punk: :ride: :ride:

Ixion
15th April 2005, 02:02

More likely, IT geeks tend to be self reliant and analytical. That is , they consider a question for themselves , rather than accepting a "everyones knows" position. They also don't in general care what other people think of them .

Since motorcycling is considered antisocial by the grey masses who form the bulk of society, only self reliant people who don't care what others think of them will take it up.

Bland, conforming, grey, boring people don't do well in IT. and don't become bikers.

Gremlin
15th April 2005, 02:16
Bland, conforming, grey, boring people don't do well in IT. and don't become bikers.
Excellent point. Makes a lot of sense.

Woohoo, I'm not normal or is that nearly not normal (that normal show). I'm also a non-conformist and a rebel. :Punk:

I don't care what others think of me, but I'll certainly listen to anyones advice if they have the knowledge, or its a valid point. :2thumbsup

Gremlin
15th April 2005, 02:18
Oh, and I'm certainly not "grey" :killingme :killingme :killingme

But whadabout those that are grey?? I think some bikers live to be grey, if cagers let them...

Ixion
15th April 2005, 02:20

Woohoo, I'm not normal or is that nearly not normal

Normal, mehh.

I went there once. T'was OK for a holiday but I sure wouldn't want to live there. And it's absolutely no place to bring up kids.

Gremlin
15th April 2005, 02:46
And it's absolutely no place to bring up kids.
Oh no, you've got that wrong...

You start there with the first kid, picket fence etc. By the time the last one leaves you don't know what a picket fence is...

I always tease mum and dad when we see a kid screaming or something, and I ask them "Aww, are you sure you don't want a third?". Dad usually replies "Two is three to many" :2thumbsup