PDA

View Full Version : Possible small tour?

4lakavat
8th October 2009, 08:11
Hey im from oamaru, i have a holiday coming up this month, feel like going for a tour around not quite sure where,not the sort of thing i want to do by myself sure it is fun,but more enjoyable with somebody else. I am looking for anyone that might be keen on coming with, maybe female?? I usually ride with my parents as they r the only bikers i feel safe riding with.
If ur keen, let me know

Maha
8th October 2009, 14:29
Hey im from oamaru, i have a holiday coming up this month, feel like going for a tour around not quite sure where,not the sort of thing i want to do by myself sure it is fun,but more enjoyable with somebody else. I am looking for anyone that might be keen on coming with, maybe female?? I usually ride with my parents as they r the only bikers i feel safe riding with.
If ur keen, let me know

Oamaru, inland to Mt Cook/Wanaka/Cromwell and everywhere in between...

4lakavat
8th October 2009, 17:49
yea theres some orsum places to go, just have to decide which way i want to go. lol maybe go to queenstown stay night there then over to the other coast and back..

Ypawa
8th October 2009, 20:13
Ohhh im sooo jelly! Holiday --whats that :crybaby: Ive heard the west coast is worth a lookie -dunno meself :blink: happy riding tho bro - good luck with finding a pal to cruise with :2thumbsup

KrazyGixxerBoy
9th October 2009, 18:34
Welcome to the site mate...good luck finding a riding buddy...