PDA

View Full Version : Ducati 1098s bargain price

scuzeme
9th October 2009, 08:30
Ok, heres my bike up again at a bargin price.
Best offer over $23,000.00 extras below:
Carbon Heat guard
Carbon Swing arm cover
Carbon Heel guards
Carbon rear air vents
Carbon rear seat pad
Geniune Ducati leather tank protector and tank bag valued at $600.00
Genuine Dainese/Ducati leather jacket valued at $1450.00

The bike has some stone damage to the front fairings as usual for any road bike.

Bargin price, set yourself up in style for the summer.
For all enquiries ring Darrin 021 328 654
Reason for selling? Racing Racing Racing!!

slowpoke
9th October 2009, 14:27
You're selling and racing the wrong bikes Dazza! Then again I'm lookin' for a new race bike myself........(note to self: get missus pissed tonight, ask question, have tape recorder ready....)

Her_C4
9th October 2009, 14:30
Oh no!!!

Too cheap bud .... Oh hang on, no!! As you were (1098s vs sponsoring next year .... 1098s vs ......):devil2:

scuzeme
9th October 2009, 14:40
I can always get another one later, Rachel has been so good about my racing and what it has cost us and because i dont ride the Duke much its time to move her on to someone that will use her, the tank cover/travel bag and jacket are a real bonus to who ever decides to buy.
This bike stands out because of the extra carbon and the white tail piece!!

Clivoris
9th October 2009, 16:50
Dude, the most disturbing thing about this thread is that it's the first time I've seen the new avatar. It makes me motion sick. Good luck with the sale man.

johan
9th October 2009, 17:14
That's bargin! Stunning bike!

Good luck with the sale mate!

Sensei
9th October 2009, 17:18
Holly shit thats way to cheap for this type of bike with extras !! , but the way things are now adays its possibly all a bike shop would give someone & I know this from getting a Trade in price on my Aprilia on a near 43k bike was enough to make ya cry :argue: Hope you get abit more than what you asking as even I'm interested at that $$$$$$ :niceone:

Cr1MiNaL
10th October 2009, 00:50
Holy crap man! I just bought an R1 if only you had asked me before. That's cheap! I luv 1098's ! Only Duc I'd ever buy. Good luck will sell quick az!

scuzeme
10th October 2009, 16:03
ahemmm... just an update.

Hi Guys the jacket says its a size S and has got a tag with 54 on it which i guess is a sizing number.
Im definitely a medium and its a little big on me so id say its a medium and will fit you well with a back protector on!
Theres some photos attached.
Some additional things i forgot to mention, it has all the manuals, data logger, Ventura headlamp guards pillion seat, pillion peg attachments and will have a new rego.

This is a very cheap deal my ad is best offer over $23k i didnt realise id have so many interested in it so first person to offer me $25k and deposits a deposit in my bank account can have it (mail me and i will give it to you), with all the extras.

I think the bike will be gone by Monday :drool:

Cheers.