PDA

View Full Version : Those with a need 4 speed

Gremlin
15th April 2005, 03:55
Having seen the barros clip, I needed to see more bikes in action, so I went looking...

Found this (first video on left, didn't support a direct link) (http://www.superbike.co.uk/content/videos.htm). Not a very purdy looking bike, but it makes the video bike (who at times is doing close on 300) look like it's standing still. Maybe it's the 499bhp... :2thumbsup

The rider is even pulling wheelies at what must be more than 250. Wait till he comes off (no, not in this clip, but imagine)... :sick: Oh, 12mb download. Sorry dialup users...

Sniper
15th April 2005, 07:35
Damn, cant download it at work

FEINT
15th April 2005, 10:49
Cool site! Cool ViD!!!! Lots of other interesting Videos.... Bathurst v8 vs kangaroo (Caution: not for the animal lovers)... hhhmmm.....

bugjuice
15th April 2005, 10:53
yeah, I downloaded all of them and spent close to an hour at home (not work) watching them all.. the 499 bike is ghostrider doing wheelies at over 300ks. nutcase.

FEINT
15th April 2005, 11:06
just watching the VID of the 499hp bike... if you watch about 60% through the video, he is on the far left lane and he passes a cruiser... watching the chopper was quite funny. :2thumbsup

T.I.E
15th April 2005, 11:06
and check out the cart power by the 1100 suzi motor yeah baby i wanna go.

Kjell
15th April 2005, 11:07
That fact that the camera bike is pulling 250 and accelerating, and GR2 Wheelies past him, damn.

erik
15th April 2005, 14:30
there's some cool videos on that page. The BMW thing that nearly tipped over twice and came just metres away from falling into a ditch thing was cool. And that one where the guy tried to do a stoppie (or maybe he just wanted to stop quick or something :spudwhat: ) where he jammed on the brakes and you can see the gixxer doing a kinda forward roll behind him after he fell off.
The top one of that lady catching on fire is pretty nasty though. :eek5:

Waylander
15th April 2005, 16:43
there's some cool videos on that page. The BMW thing that nearly tipped over twice and came just metres away from falling into a ditch thing was cool. And that one where the guy tried to do a stoppie (or maybe he just wanted to stop quick or something :spudwhat: ) where he jammed on the brakes and you can see the gixxer doing a kinda forward roll behind him after he fell off.
The top one of that lady catching on fire is pretty nasty though. :eek5:
Chick looked and sounded a bit like Elen Degenerous or however her name is spelt. Not really that nasty as the fire only lasted long enough to singe her hair. Would have been worse if she used hairspray. Damn that's one mean looking bike they've made there. Saw the harley guy move over when they passed him. Was pretty close call, maybe that's why they don't wave to crotch rockets.

inlinefour
15th April 2005, 17:56
Well all the ones I allready do not have allready. If there is anyone who would like a copy on cd-rom PM my and I'll sort it out. :ride:

Coyote
15th April 2005, 18:13
OK....OK....OK....calm down...OK....OK....what was done to it, how much, and can it be down to a CBR250RR?

Two Smoker
15th April 2005, 18:42
OK....OK....OK....calm down...OK....OK....what was done to it, how much, and can it be down to a CBR250RR?

Ghost riders bike??? Turbo'd with a huge wastegate and massive dump pipe...

Coyote
15th April 2005, 18:53
Ghost riders bike??? Turbo'd with a huge wastegate and massive dump pipe...
Pity your not allowed to modify a streetstock bike

And whats a westgate?

Gremlin
16th April 2005, 00:36
The thing that really got me was how fast the video bike was going, then the busa wheelies past him. Vid bike going 290 odd, the busa passes him like he's standing still :gob:

Watching the sections from the back of the bike where they come around a corner, both bikes accelerating normally, then a little wheelie, and past he went. Sooo effortlessly.

I'm no poet (about the only thing I ever failed at school) and ignoring the danger factor (zone for some... :msn-wink: ), just watching these bikes moving so beautifully at 280+. Wow, just beautiful. Makes me get a massive itch... now I really need my license and some serious skills to do that...

The way bikes move on the road was what made me first fall in love with them... :love: *sigh*