PDA

View Full Version : Doing other things

What?
28th October 2003, 09:49
Labour weekend. Perfect weather (that's got to be a first). Cops everywhere, outnumbered only by idiots. :(

So I did something different. For my 40th, my wife bought me a hot-air balloon trip. About a year and a bit later, I finally, on Sunday morning, got to go. :)

Ballooning is FUN. Slightly hard work as well, putting the balloon together, then packing it away again at the end, but that is just detail. Thoroughly recommend it.

http://www.max-balloon.co.nz

bluninja
28th October 2003, 11:28
So did you get to blow the ballooon up as well?:D

TTFN

bikerboy
28th October 2003, 15:59
"balloning is FUN".......more than fanging about some great winding roads in the beautiful sunny weather???:shit:

wkid_one
28th October 2003, 18:50
Something about going up in a thing and not being able to have any input at all to your direction seems a little devoid of excitement to me - but then I have never done it and may change my mind if I do.....

georgedubyabush
28th October 2003, 19:33
Sounds awesome.

Must be very relaxing cruising up there in silence letting the breeze take you wherever. Unless you are scared of heights, then a little wicker basket dangling that high might not seem so relaxing.

pricey fun

you'd have to do it with a girl at least to be less of a wuss.

danb
29th October 2003, 07:29
Yea I know someone who went Ballooning and she said it was the best thing she had done. Also she reccomends the harbour bridge climb as well. :cool:

What?
29th October 2003, 08:27
Originally posted by bluninja
So did you get to blow the ballooon up as well?:D

TTFN

One of the advantages of being full of hot air... :p

What?
29th October 2003, 08:30
Originally posted by bikerboy
....more than fanging about some great winding roads in the beautiful sunny weather??

Dunno about "more", just different.

I've done the Sydney bridge climb as well. Also pricey, also a present, also worth the effort.:niceone:

What?
29th October 2003, 08:31
And how the hell do you do multiple quotes in one reply???