PDA

View Full Version : Quick-fire email

Quasievil
14th October 2009, 21:40
Fire A email to your local National Party office and give them shit about the ACC
Changes

http://www.national.org.nz/ (LINK HERE)

Entire Cabinet !!

john.key@parliament.govt.nz ; bill.english@parliament.govt.nz ; gerry.brownlee@parliament.govt.nz ; simon.power@parliament.govt.nz ; tony.ryall@parliament.govt.nz ; nick.smith@parliament.govt.nz ; judith.collins@parliament.govt.nz ; anne.tolley@parliament.govt.nz ; christopher.finlayson@parliament.govt.nz ; david.carter@parliament.govt.nz ; murray.mccully@parliament.govt.nz ; tim.groser@parliament.govt.nz ; wayne.mapp@parliament.govt.nz ; steven.joyce@parliament.govt.nz ; georgina.teheuheu@parliament.govt.nz ; paula.bennett@parliament.govt.nz ; phil.heatley@parliament.govt.nz ; pansy.wong@parliament.govt.nz ; jonathan.coleman@parliament.govt.nz ; kate.wilkinson@parliament.govt.nz ;

this is something you can do immediately, I have and it took 2 mins

TOTO
14th October 2009, 21:53
Just fired one off. Good idea.

TOTO
14th October 2009, 21:56
Oh just seen you added the whole list. I sent to all of them now.

Edit: should we e-mail labour too ?

Slicksta
14th October 2009, 22:07
Just sent an email to acc and my local national MP.
If they do this I think it will become a better option not to register my bike at all.

FIDH
14th October 2009, 22:19
Done. I suggested perhaps we can offset the ACC levy increase with carbon credits for motorcycles.

TOTO
14th October 2009, 22:45
I got this response:

On behalf of the Prime Minister, Hon John Key, thank you for your email.

Please note that although email increases the speed of delivery, it may not be possible to provide you with the rapid response users of email may anticipate.

The fact that you have taken the time to write is appreciated. You can be assured that your views have been noted.

Yours sincerely

The Office of the Prime Minister

DarkLord
14th October 2009, 22:50
I got this response:

I got that too.

Heh. They are going to have a fun day tomorrow getting through all this shit. Will probably be flooded with phone calls too.

Serves 'em right. Fuckers.

Molly
15th October 2009, 01:43
Me too. Here's mine:

Good morning.

Re: ACC increases

I own several motorcycles and ride for relaxation. My favourite of these is a large and somewhat lumbering Harley Davidson. The bikes are my passion I suppose and the three-thousand or so kilometres per year I do are confined to sunny weekends, occasional summer evenings and social events. Indeed, I would recommend riding as a welcome distraction from the sometimes stressful working day.

Though I can think of no less a risk to themselves or others than my forty-something frame pootling around the countryside I today find these three-thousand kilometres are about to cost me an additional $500 per year in ACC fees per bike owned. By any measure this is an unfair, unbalanced and ill-considered increase. I might point out that I am only able to ride one bike at a time so my risk is no greater if I own one or twenty bikes (though, quite unfairly, my ACC contribution varies proportionately).

Could I ask you to please use your position to voice the anger felt today by thousands of motorcyclists who feel this increase is grossly unfair? Today we feel like a minority group who have been bullied and attacked by an oafish and ignorant authority.

Thank you.