PDA

View Full Version : Find your MP and write to him

Mort
14th October 2009, 21:56
Spend a few minutes to write a sensible, calm but pissed off letter to your MP. If they get enough they might get the message.

FIND YOUR MP's email address here (http://www.parliament.nz/en-NZ/MPP/MPs/MPs/)

Quasievil
14th October 2009, 21:58
Entire Cabinet !!

john.key@parliament.govt.nz ; bill.english@parliament.govt.nz ; gerry.brownlee@parliament.govt.nz ; simon.power@parliament.govt.nz ; tony.ryall@parliament.govt.nz ; nick.smith@parliament.govt.nz ; judith.collins@parliament.govt.nz ; anne.tolley@parliament.govt.nz ; christopher.finlayson@parliament.govt.nz ; david.carter@parliament.govt.nz ; murray.mccully@parliament.govt.nz ; tim.groser@parliament.govt.nz ; wayne.mapp@parliament.govt.nz ; steven.joyce@parliament.govt.nz ; georgina.teheuheu@parliament.govt.nz ; paula.bennett@parliament.govt.nz ; phil.heatley@parliament.govt.nz ; pansy.wong@parliament.govt.nz ; jonathan.coleman@parliament.govt.nz ; kate.wilkinson@parliament.govt.nz ;

rphenix
14th October 2009, 22:03
Hope the government have good spam filters :lol:

Mort
14th October 2009, 22:18
I dont think spamming the entire government will work as well as pinning your MP's ear. I will be asking mine for a face to face meeting

Quasievil
14th October 2009, 22:25
I dont think spamming the entire government will work as well as pinning your MP's ear. I will be asking mine for a face to face meeting

Good idea going to see them, but they are my servant and Im entitled to contact them, it aint spamming:cool:

Mort
14th October 2009, 22:33
well... you know what I mean. If the entire cabinet and govt gets the same email it will lose its impact....

It is however your democratic right.... so fuck it... if you want to, go for it and good on yer.