PDA

View Full Version : Watch this space

Mekk
14th October 2009, 22:14
Without currently having a bike, I feel a bit useless in terms of what I can do about these proposals.

I regrettably can't participate in a rally of any kind (if that's the answer) but I can offer something else.

I live on the second floor of an apartment on Karangahape Road in Auckland which has very high foot traffic and is conveniently just before one of the major intersections. That means that thousands of vehicles every day stop at the intersection and a lot of them look up at this place while they're waiting for the lights.

If someone or a group of you want to get together and make some kind of public awareness sign about this bollocks, I am happy for it to be displayed as "free advertising" on the building.

It may not be much but we need the public on our side and it's about all I can do.

TOTO
14th October 2009, 22:32
How big is the space that we can hang the banner on ?

Mekk
14th October 2009, 22:41
How big is the space that we can hang the banner on ?

Approximately 4 metres across and I'd say about 1-2 metres high. I will grab my tape measure tomorrow.

TOTO
14th October 2009, 22:43
Approximately 4 metres across and I'd say about 1-2 metres high. I will grab my tape measure tomorrow.

Ok , I can call a few companies tomorrow and ask how much for a baner. will see how I go.