PDA

View Full Version : BRONZ response

MisterE
15th October 2009, 11:47
Just looked at the BRONZ website. Nothing. Zip. Nada.

Shouldn't these guys be leading the charge? What gives?

MSTRS
15th October 2009, 11:49
BRONZ is driven by the members. They have a meeting scheduled to formulate a response and plan of action. That meeting date should be on the website tho, but it can be found in another thread here (http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showpost.php?p=1129456280&postcount=1)

Murray
15th October 2009, 11:49

Hit the Home button. Meeting 21st October - sounds like heaps attending

Katman
15th October 2009, 12:02
I would suggest that every one of us who is concerned about this issue sends off their $20 for BRONZ membership.

They will need every cent behind them to fight this on our behalf.

$20 doesn't seem like a lot when you compare it to $750.

MikeL
15th October 2009, 13:25

What gives is no doubt that BRONZ members are carefully considering the most appropriate response, rather than rushing into print with a knee-jerk reaction. This is a serious issue that needs serious thought, not outbursts of hysteria.
I personally see this as such an outrageous attack on a minority group that it can only have a hidden agenda and be part of a "softening up" process. But that's only my opinion...

CookMySock
15th October 2009, 13:28
Katman is right.

Steve

Coldrider
15th October 2009, 13:32
of a "softening up" process. But that's only my opinion...

We got softened up ten years ago, with the threat of $1 per CC ACC, have we not forgotten, it was always going to come back.

Mikkel
15th October 2009, 13:34

The ACC levy increase was only proposed yesterday. Formulating a reasoned and level response from an organisation takes a little bit longer than that.

Edbear
15th October 2009, 14:13
What gives is no doubt that BRONZ members are carefully considering the most appropriate response, rather than rushing into print with a knee-jerk reaction. This is a serious issue that needs serious thought, not outbursts of hysteria.
I personally see this as such an outrageous attack on a minority group that it can only have a hidden agenda and be part of a "softening up" process. But that's only my opinion...

This is KB... :rolleyes:

Big Dave
15th October 2009, 14:20
Understand - but It's a democratic process.

Mr Ixion is rallying the troops now and taking appropriate action.

The next Auckland branch meeting is on Wednesday and from there a resolution or proposals will be sent to national branch for ratification.

We might suggest mr outlawtorn makes the meeting announcement more prominent and Mr ixion could perhaps publish an agenda?

MisterE
15th October 2009, 15:20
Okay, understand that. But while we are reasoning our response parliament is meeting tonight to decide our fate.

There is a time for contemplation

There is a time for action

What's the time?

TerminalAddict
15th October 2009, 15:21
I filled out, and sent my application away today :D

I await a response

Big Dave
15th October 2009, 15:25
Okay, understand that. But while we are reasoning our response parliament is meeting tonight to decide our fate.

There is a time for contemplation

There is a time for action

What's the time?

Time for immediate discussion - Brian, Life of.

My understanding is submissions don't close till 10th November?

Ixion
15th October 2009, 16:04
Understand - but It's a democratic process.

Mr Ixion is rallying the troops now and taking appropriate action.

The next Auckland branch meeting is on Wednesday and from there a resolution or proposals will be sent to national branch for ratification.

We might suggest mr outlawtorn makes the meeting announcement more prominent and Mr ixion could perhaps publish an agenda?

Agenda coming up. We don't need national ratification.

pzkpfw
15th October 2009, 16:08
What's the time?

It's time to get ill.

Big Dave
15th October 2009, 16:18
We don't need national ratification.

Viva Le Revolution, Komrade!

I note you have made no mention of pitchforks?

kwaka_crasher
15th October 2009, 16:49
The ACC levy increase was only proposed yesterday. Formulating a reasoned and level response from an organisation takes a little bit longer than that.

Yes. ACC have been scheming for months before springing this shit with just 4 weeks immediately thereafter for consultation.

pzkpfw
15th October 2009, 18:34
Yes. ACC have been scheming for months before springing this shit with just 4 weeks immediately thereafter for consultation.

And the Minister has had the details for Month before now.

15th October 2009, 18:43
5150 is cleaning his Kalashnikov:ar15:

whitetrash
16th October 2009, 09:46
Coalition of motorcyclists organised the charge cos bronz dropped the ball when the right honorless maurice williamson tried killing us off last time
but Bronz take the credit on their website
lets hope they're awake this time