PDA

View Full Version : Judderbar's dream....

Zapf
16th April 2005, 11:34
Judderbar:
Quote:
"I was all set on the R6, but then another beauty popped up at a good deal. A 636. Both bikes are brand new 05 models. I have read the reviews so I understand the 636 is the better bike in a review. But really I doupt I would notice. Im pretty much set on the 636, just wondering what people think of the build quality, comfort, rideability, mechanical soundness etc. Im not looking at any other brand."

Posted on behalf by Zapf

sAsLEX
16th April 2005, 11:59
for an unbiased opinion he should ask Quasi :msn-wink:

bugjuice
16th April 2005, 12:48
I'd get the R6 any day

pt

sit/ride both and see what you prefer. They're both good bikes, so it's often just comes down to the comfort of riding the bike. Similar in performance, specs etc, so most likely person prefs..
so 636 it is then.. :niceone:

Skunk
16th April 2005, 14:17
I was all set on the R6, but then another beauty popped up at a good deal. A 636. Both bikes are brand new 05 models. I have read the reviews so I understand the 636 is the better bike in a review. But really I doupt I would notice. Im pretty much set on the 636, just wondering what people think of the build quality, comfort, rideability, mechanical soundness etc. Im not looking at any other brand.As I always say: ride EVERYTHING in your budget. Forget the looks etc for a while. RIDE it. Then make you short list.

Then buy the 636.

2_SL0
16th April 2005, 15:54
First of all thanks Zapf for posting this, as I am unable to start a new thread. THe decision has been made, the FZ6 has gone, some point in the next two weeks (Family come firsrt at the moment) I will be picking up my new bike. Thanks to FF, 750y, Quasi and Speedmedic for their opinions. I am extremely impressed with the shop that I have done the deal with.

hehehe, can we guess what I have purchased. :ride:

Two Smoker
16th April 2005, 16:58
A bike perhaps??? Hhhhmmm, good service, (even though i dont like them) must be the 636???

Firefight
16th April 2005, 17:01
First of all thanks Zapf for posting this, as I am unable to start a new thread. THe decision has been made, the FZ6 has gone, some point in the next two weeks (Family come firsrt at the moment) I will be picking up my new bike. Thanks to FF, 750y, Quasi and Speedmedic for their opinions. I am extremely impressed with the shop that I have done the deal with.

good on you JB, look fwd to seeing your new bike, hope all is well as can be with the family matter, tired to send you a pm , not sure if you got it.

F/F

inlinefour
16th April 2005, 17:15
Either way they are going to be a great bike. I look forward to when I can get my mitts on the bike that I want also. :ride:

Ghost Lemur
16th April 2005, 17:22
Congrat Judderbar.

Looking forward to the customary pics and write up.

Hope everything is ok with you and your family.

Zapf
17th April 2005, 01:01

I can only guess the colour.... ermm Red / Green / Blue / Titanium Gray? :P

and they have a nice comfy seat..... and a underbottom warmthingamigic

FEINT
17th April 2005, 01:38
...... 636!! .... titanium silver, then you don't have to clean it and it won't get scracthed as easily. If not in RED or GREEN.. not many GREEN ones around!