PDA

View Full Version : Looking for KB lawyer to oppose ACC

Bald Eagle
15th October 2009, 22:50
Are there any members of the legal profession on here.

What legal avenues are available to challenge this through the system.
Injunction / judicial review etc against the Minister.

Any UN type agreements NZ is signatory to that can be found to be in breach etc.

We could tie them up in their own red tape until forever.. or the next election whichever comes first.

Indiana_Jones
15th October 2009, 22:54
Are there any members of the legal profession on here.

What legal avenues are available to challenge this through the system.
Injunction / judicial review etc against the Minister.

Any UN type agreements NZ is signatory to that can be found to be in breach etc.

We could tie them up in their own red tape until forever.. or the next election whichever comes first.

I'd imagine the Bill of rights and certain UN charters would not allow for discrimination based on lifestyle choices, like people who want to be faggots or just plain don't feel like working.

-Indy

Coldrider
15th October 2009, 22:57
Motorcycling is a religion.
Seriously, politicians don't argue with facts & logic.

Laxi
15th October 2009, 23:11
Motorcycling is a religion.
Seriously, politicians don't argue with facts & logic.

sounds strtange but this could be a viable option

bent12
15th October 2009, 23:47
Motorcyclists crash, it can cost lots of money to fix them a fact which is hard to dispute. Fairness of the proposed bike acc levies is suspect when compared to other acc user groups, rugby, rugby league etc.

For me the problem is with the equality of the proposed increases, they have a comprehensive system for targeting tax on bikes unlike other acc users. My response is email the PM and Nick Smith and educate my friends and family to my thoughts. Bikes are blantantly being bullied NZ's recognise this.

A politician survives on "take a look around and see wich way the wind blows"