PDA

View Full Version : Canterbury: Round the block today (Sat 17 Oct)

rosie631
17th October 2009, 07:37
Hi all. VERY short notice, so I doubt anyone will see this in time. Anyway, am going round the block today. Over the lewis and back via the Arthurs b4. Won't be a fast ride. Anyone up for it text me 027 2166167. Looking to be gone by 10. Some company would be good, otherwise just me, myself and I. cheers, Rosie

Emlyn
17th October 2009, 10:06
Hope you had a great ride Rosie! Wouldn't have made it today but still envious! :)
Cheers
Em :)

helenoftroy
17th October 2009, 12:41
Hope you have a great day & the weathers kind Rosie!

Next week or so are crazy busy for me but maybe we can do some Friday rides after that?

Recall a while back that you said Fridays good for you....Thurs,Fri & Sats suit me:2thumbsup

Transalper
17th October 2009, 18:22
Are you home yet? How was the weather over the other side? Supposed to be fantastic (well sunny at least) on the West Coast on Sunday.

rosie631
17th October 2009, 20:33
Hi. Ended up going elsewhere. Retroqueen spoke to a truckie mate in Westport as I was getting ready to leave and apparently it was absolutely pissing down over there. I got caught in torrential rain on the Lewis a couple of weeks ago and didn't really want to repeat the experience. Had a fun day on a poker run instead. Me and the only other female rider got lost lol.

laRIKin
17th October 2009, 21:07
apparently it was absolutely pissing down over there.

Hope it clears for our ride around the short block tomorrow.:cold:

rosie631
17th October 2009, 21:11
Yep, good luck. The forecast today that i saw was light showers over there and it said same for tomorrow. Have a good one anyway.

laRIKin
17th October 2009, 21:18
Yep, good luck. The forecast today that i saw was light showers over there and it said same for tomorrow. Have a good one anyway.

Thanks and we will, even if wet.
I do not mind riding in the rain, if I have my wets on.:lol:

There is going to be a RAT ride around the whole block and that is Westport and Buller Gorge route, in a few weeks.:2thumbsup
On the 8th Nov if I remember right.

I think I'm leading that one so flick me a PM or TXT if interested.