PDA

View Full Version : Stevo... The quiet

Sniper
17th April 2005, 09:39
I was just sitting back thinking even though I have work to do, there are many quiet watchers on this site with a wealth of knowledge that we only appriciate when they help us.

Take Stevo for example, he just sits back and watches the site often but hardly ever posts. When he does, he only has good/knowledgable things to say (although he does take the piss out of me) :shake:

We may think that Stevo being quiet means he isnt the avid racer that some of us are but thats were we are wrong my friends. Stevo rides like the wind and only every so often do I catch a glimps of him before he speeds off to the sunset. :cool: He can ride dirt quads like a man whos pants are filled with raving homosexual fire-ants and often rides just to impress when knowing full well when he knuckles down he is very able to annialate anyone who stands in his way. :ride:

So to all who are quiet and have the same habits as my friend Stevo, I salute you and please dont be like him and let me win all the time :2thumbsup

Have a great day fellow riders and have a :drinknsin or two for the quiet ones.

(Please excuuse some of mine speling, Im not gud at riting the words)

Sniper :2thumbsup

Coyote
17th April 2005, 10:55
I'm, however, totally the opposite!

Mindless crap and lots of it, take this post for example

I'ld also like to thank TwoSeven. If it wasn't for him, my bike would be in the gargre bleeding to death :niceone:

Stevo
17th April 2005, 22:26
Hmmmm. You've obviously not read ALL my threads young Stu.
Neither have you seen me crash (and I've done that many times, tho never yet on the road). :ride: :ride:
I have no idea how many times the quad has biffed me off as I search it's and my limits. :banana:
Also on the road I think I ride conservatively, but like to go fast.
So if we all ride conservatively fast will we all live to see another day? I doubt it.
We take a risk every morning when we get out of bed, and sometimes even when going to bed!!!! :killingme
I love all motorsport. Not just bikes but F1, V8s and Bathurst as well to mention a few.

If we live our lives by taking no risks, when we get old and decrepid will we be able to say we really lived at all?

Sniper
18th April 2005, 07:30
See what I mean, great words of wisdom.

Coyote
18th April 2005, 19:14
If we live our lives by taking no risks, when we get old and decrepid will we be able to say we really lived at all?
"If it wasn't for the uncontrollable need to impress girls, we would all be sitting around waiting to die"

Rod Steel
19th April 2005, 01:55
[Thread Hijack]

Stevo and Stu, are you guys heading to that Wairau(sp?) Anzac day rally?
Gimme a txt Stu if you guys are and we'll work some details out :ride:
[/Thread Hijack]

Sniper
19th April 2005, 07:17
Rod, send me a text as I lost your number, I will be on the rally, not sure about Stevo, I think he is scared I will beat him???

Stevo
20th April 2005, 00:28
Rod, send me a text as I lost your number, I will be on the rally, not sure about Stevo, I think he is scared I will beat him???
I am definitely scared. I thought I might come along.
Stu will beat me if I break both arms and a leg when I am racing on Sunday. Otherwise "I don't think so Tim"

Sniper
20th April 2005, 07:51
I am definitely scared. I thought I might come along.
Stu will beat me if I break both arms and a leg when I am racing on Sunday. Otherwise "I don't think so Tim"

Thats right, its your turn to win this sunday anyway, and with my bad luck I proberbly will have broken arms and legs :killingme