PDA

View Full Version : Not sure where to post

Hopeful Bastard
18th October 2009, 13:25
But when i try to PM people it comes up with : Your site involvement insn't enough to use the Private Message system

Does this mean i need to have a higher post count or is there something i am missing? Cheers

Number One
18th October 2009, 13:28
You figured correct. Your post count needs to be higher...check Site FAQs for answers to this and other questions, unless of course this thread was an just about getting some posts in ;)

Nasty
18th October 2009, 13:31
But when i try to PM people it comes up with : Your site involvement insn't enough to use the Private Message system

Does this mean i need to have a higher post count or is there something i am missing? Cheers

Your post count is fine but you need to be a member a little longer, I think 5 days before the ability to pm is available.

Taz
18th October 2009, 13:43
Your post count is fine but you need to be a member a little longer, I think 5 days before the ability to pm is available.

Why is that?

Nasty
18th October 2009, 13:44
Why is that?

So that we don't get spammers on the site pming everyone ... that is also the rules.

Hopeful Bastard
18th October 2009, 13:45
Fair enough.. Looks like i need to wait another couple of days then eh? :argh:

chanceyy
18th October 2009, 14:01
stange as you had no probs pming me last nite, take it this has just been an issue today ??

Hopeful Bastard
18th October 2009, 14:17
stange as you had no probs pming me last nite, take it this has just been an issue today ??

I just hit the reply button. It only works when people PM me.. I cant go out there and click on someones name and PM them. I have to wait to get PM'd and then i can reply to that..

phoenix66
26th October 2009, 12:07
hi
i am getting the same thing! seems you need to send more than 5 posts before you can reply to messages. thats 1 more for me :)

milan24
30th December 2011, 15:01
thanks guys, just what i was looking for

skinman
30th December 2011, 15:04
ha ha ha
thread dredge
this one is over 2 years old:laugh:

Jantar
30th December 2011, 15:30
ha ha ha
thread dredge
this one is over 2 years old:laugh:
But at least this dredge has served its correct purpose. The poster obviously used the search function rather than start a new thread for something that has already been covered. :yes: