PDA

View Full Version : BIKEOI - Accommodation - Wellington

Mom
18th October 2009, 20:11
No dates confirmed yet but...

It will happen :yes:

Dont ever ask for a job folks, or you get one :D

I see that there has already been some amazing offers of acommodation made in the Wellington thread, I will go hunting for them, but if some lovely Mod could find them and pop them in here for me it would be appreciated :yes:

Can I please have a show of hands from everyone that is prepared to offer up a bed to one or two or five cold, tired bikers from far flung areas for a night or 2. By bed I mean; bed/couch/sofa/camp stretcher/floor space. Will they need to feed themselves, or maybe throw a couple of $$ in towards food?

Can I please have an indication of what is on offer, how many you can host, do they need to have sleeping bags etc?

Now for the big ask :pinch: I am not really familliar with Welly and environs, can someone point me in the right direction for good, cheap accomodation that is biker friendly in the city? Phone numbers would be wonderful, though if you want to ask on my behalf and save a toll call please do :yes: We need affordable acommodation that will be biker friendly and offer mates rates to tired and determined non-confrontational bikers.

davebullet
18th October 2009, 20:29
How many and when? We have a bit of space and can offer a garage for the bikes too.

davereid
18th October 2009, 20:29
If a large number of bikers wished to camp, in the Horowhenua, and ride down from here on the day, it may be possible to organise free camping on council land. Kimberly Reserve is available with council consent for free camping, it has basic facilities, but could accomodate 100s..

And our Mayor rides a HD V_Rod.

Mom
18th October 2009, 20:31
Dont know, and dont know :D

Really helpful I know, sorry. I forgot to ask about garage space :doh:

Mom
18th October 2009, 20:33
If a large number of bikers wished to camp, in the Horowhenua, and ride down from here on the day, it may be possible to organise free camping on council land. Kimberly Reserve is available with council consent for free camping, it has basic facilities, but could accomodate 100s..

Your Mayor sounds like a thinking man :yes:

Showing my complete ignorance here, can you post up a google map or something to give us an idea of where you are talking about. So tents etc required? Who would I ring to talk to about this?

wingrider
18th October 2009, 20:46
Golfview motel

16 Golf road
paraparaumu beach

Ph (04) 9026085
email golfviewmotel@paradise.net.nz
www.golfviewmotel.co.nz

I am offering accommodation at $20 per person per night.
Tea-coffee, hot showers, linen and towels provided
Close to all cafe's with meals starting from $10

beds are limited

Please advise if you are a couple so i can allocate doubles first, also if you are willing to share a room with another person

I will allocate beds for single people but it will be on a share room basis.

very close to us is Barnicles backpackers who have clean and comfortable affordable accommodation as well.

All rooms are to be kept tidy and clean, all rooms non-smoking but smoking areas available.
guests are to wash all dishes used prior to departure.

Not trying to be mean but I have bills to pay and I need to keep overheads to a minimum to do this.

Mom
18th October 2009, 20:49
Golfview motel

16 Golf road
paraparaumu beach

Ph (04) 9026085
email golfviewmotel@paradise.net.nz
www.golfviewmotel.co.nz

I am offering accommodation at $20 per person per night.
Tea-coffee, hot showers, linen and towels provided
Close to all cafe's with meals starting from $10

beds are limited

Please advise if you are a couple so i can allocate doubles first, also if you are willing to share a room with another person

I will allocate beds for single people but it will be on a share room basis.

very close to us is Barnicles backpackers who have clean and comfortable affordable accommodation as well.

All rooms are to be kept tidy and clean, all rooms non-smoking but smoking areas available.
guests are to wash all dishes used prior to departure.

Not trying to be mean but I have bills to pay and I need to keep overheads to a minimum to do this.

Thank you so much! What a fantastic offer :yes:

My speadsheet starts.

Nasty
18th October 2009, 20:54
Of course I have some rooms and space for a few here ... just depends a little on the date as am doing the 1k capital cruise ... :)

wingrider
18th October 2009, 21:03
2 rooms with double beds only
2 rooms with 1 x double and 1 x single
1 room with 1 x double and 4 x singles
2 x rooms with 1 x double and 3 x singles.

the larger rooms will also take max of 2 x extra persons with own sleeping bags

you would need to check with me as i cant afford to stop taking other bookings.
Would need to confirm as requests come in.

Bald Eagle
18th October 2009, 21:06
Have a spare room with double bed and garaging for a couple of bikes.

Location Raumati Road, Raumati

wingrider
18th October 2009, 21:11
Have a spare room with double bed and garaging for a couple of bikes.

Location Raumati Road, Raumati

Hi there.
Might have a pair of boots for you if your still looking.
Call in
Golfview Motel
Golf road

BMWST?
18th October 2009, 21:13
the closest budget accomodation to wellington city would be the top ten holiday park in Gracefeild,close to Petone,and about 15 k from Parliament.
There are a couple of backpackers to tbu they are highrise and i dont think there would be anywhere for teh bikes

http://huttpark.co.nz/

Mom
18th October 2009, 21:48
the closest budget accomodation to wellington city would be the top ten holiday park in Gracefeild,close to Petone,and about 15 k from Parliament.
There are a couple of backpackers to tbu they are highrise and i dont think there would be anywhere for teh bikes

http://huttpark.co.nz/

I have stayed at Hut Park :yes: flick me a phone number please.

Mom
18th October 2009, 21:50
2 rooms with double beds only
2 rooms with 1 x double and 1 x single
1 room with 1 x double and 4 x singles
2 x rooms with 1 x double and 3 x singles.

the larger rooms will also take max of 2 x extra persons with own sleeping bags

you would need to check with me as i cant afford to stop taking other bookings.
Would need to confirm as requests come in.

Please dont stop taking other bookings! Your offer is a wonderful one, as soon as I have some details of dates I will be in touch :yes:

denefoster
18th October 2009, 21:59
I've got two couches, and garage space for four bikes or so in the CBD, around the corner from Wellington Motorcycles. Also willing to pitch in food/petrol/whatever monies for those visiting town. Feel free to PM me.

Mom
18th October 2009, 22:01
You are a hunny :clap:

Staticam
18th October 2009, 22:26
If needed, I could provide 5 singles, 1 double couch and floor space for a few more.
Unfortunately no cover for bikes but rural area, parking is way off street.
Located 5min north of Horowhenua's Kimberly Reserve or Levin town centre.
Dependent on date(s) of course.

Mom
19th October 2009, 05:44
If needed, I could provide 5 singles, 1 double couch and floor space for a few more.
Unfortunately no cover for bikes but rural area, parking is way off street.
Located 5min north of Horowhenua's Kimberly Reserve or Levin town centre.
Dependent on date(s) of course.

Good stuff! Thank you.

Ms Piggy
19th October 2009, 06:03
We live in Petone and have a spare room with 2 single beds. We don't have a garage but do have off street parking (and a really cute dog...but a doolally cat). We do also have a floor, so if you're not adverse to white dog hair you're welcome to doss down there!

Edit: I'm actually flying to Dunedin on the evening of the 17th Nov but the offer still stands cos MrCSL will be around.

StoneY
19th October 2009, 06:12
With notice- we can ahve 2 bunks, 1 single bed, and a double fold out sofa-couch-bed-fingy + a couch as well

4 beds, one couceh available 20 minutes from Parliamnet

Mind the staffy and cats :)

Hope we have dates by the end of the week, currently we organisers are waiting on the BRONZ meeting for validation and get what they want to do alongside the BIKOI

Mom
19th October 2009, 06:22
Keep them coming folks! Apart from Hut Park, are there any other camping grounds with cabins in a reasonable distance from the city?

nudemetalz
19th October 2009, 06:34
We have a double bed available (not the w/e of the 31st Oct though, babyshower then).
:)
We live in Newlands, 'bout 10-15 mins from CBD.

davebullet
19th October 2009, 15:23
Mom,

I should have given you some numbers. We can take 3 (3 separate rooms). We can supply either airbeds or real beds. We have secure garaging for 3 bikes too. We are in J'ville which is also 10-15 mins from the CBD (= parliament) and about 2 minutes from the motorway. We also have a cat called Enzo who likes tummy tickles.

Cheers,
Dave.

DMCD
19th October 2009, 15:32

Ahh Kimberly reserve brings back some childhood memories, jumping off the cliff that seemed miles high into the river, getting the car stuck in the mud my first kiss the list goes on.

Are all the cows still there?

sinfull
19th October 2009, 15:47
I'll go ahead and talk to them that run the bridge lodge here in otaki !
Not 100% sure how many they can accommidate or how much but will update this when i have talked to em !
Know the classic bike club have thier rally there now and then and the numbers were up there !
Pubs are cheap per room and if it comes to it, i can arrange secure bike storage and provide a shuttle for those stayin in unsecure joints such as Brotaki pubs !

Oh and we slept about 8 bods at me mates place the night we had a birthday shout out at our clubrooms !! That can be arranged again !

Hopeful Bastard
19th October 2009, 15:51
Ahh Kimberly reserve brings back some childhood memories, jumping off the cliff that seemed miles high into the river, getting the car stuck in the mud my first kiss the list goes on.

Are all the cows still there?

Nope, Cows are gone from what i know...

Cant jump from that cliff anymore.. Washed out in floods.. Quite alot has changed since the floods though i must admit.. May head down there this weekend and take some pics and post up for people that want to see what it is like..

madmal64
19th October 2009, 16:13
Keep them coming folks! Apart from Hut Park, are there any other camping grounds with cabins in a reasonable distance from the city?

There is http://www.aoteacamping.co.nz/ in Porirua just off the motorway and http://www.jasons.com/New-Zealand/Porirua/Camp-Elsdon that I know of.
I could accommodate to a couple of bikes & people in Titahi Bay. Date dependent. Will confirm once the date has been announced.

Howie
19th October 2009, 17:00

Hi, this site has a list of Holiday parks/ commercial camp grounds in the wgtn area, with links to individual sites http://www.wellingtonnz.com/accommodation?filter1%5B%5D=30&op=go

There are also numerous DOC camping areas in the region for those that want to tent it I can post up links to them if wanted.

Cheers

Paul

StoneY
19th October 2009, 17:09
EVERYONE contributing to this thread, you fuckin ROCK!
All of ya

:beer:

Bren
19th October 2009, 18:54
I am sure Janiebella and I could offer up a double bed and 2 couches...We are in Otaki, just north of Paraparaumu...

ajturbo
19th October 2009, 19:06
we have room for a few (2-4) err we live in Upper hutt...

Jacknz
19th October 2009, 19:37
would it help if I rang around or went and visited some of the backpackers to see if they would offer a discount on their rates in the CBD area?

There are also a few sport clubs around the city that have showers and plenty of parking albeit uncovered - easy place to doss down so long as you have a roll.

hiring one for example could take 50-60+ people.

Mom
19th October 2009, 19:50
would it help if I rang around or went and visited some of the backpackers to see if they would offer a discount on their rates in the CBD area?

There are also a few sport clubs around the city that have showers and plenty of parking albeit uncovered - easy place to doss down so long as you have a roll.

I would consider you blood worth bottling if you could :yes:

Frustrating I agree to not have any firm dates, but they will be upon us soon enough. I did not think of sports clubs :doh: Food is a biggie too, tired bikers will want to find food.

Bren
19th October 2009, 20:10
Food is a biggie too, tired bikers will want to find food.

There is a great Curry shop in Otaki...Sinfull and Janiebella would concur on that!:banana:

Mom
19th October 2009, 20:19
There is a great Curry shop in Otaki...Sinfull and Janiebella would concur on that!:banana:

Excellent, nothing beats a good curry :D do you know of anywhere that they could stay there, to be able to enjoy that curry?

Bren
19th October 2009, 20:29
Excellent, nothing beats a good curry :D do you know of anywhere that they could stay there, to be able to enjoy that curry?

Jane and I have a double bed free and 2 couches....we are more than accomidating

Mom
19th October 2009, 20:34
Jane and I have a double bed free and 2 couches....we are more than accomidating

So the lucky bikers that draw your straw, get the hell curry to boot? Batten down the hatches :yes:

madmal64
19th October 2009, 20:39

Hey what about Marae? Just a thought! They can handle a crowd.

Mom
19th October 2009, 20:41
Hey what about Marae? Just a thought! They can handle a crowd.

I thought I asked in my first post about Marae. Do you have a contact I could ring to ask? Or even a name of a Marae? I am happy to make the calls.

klingon
19th October 2009, 20:42
EVERYONE contributing to this thread, you fuckin ROCK!
All of ya

:beer:

I agree! Why is it that the Wellington region folks seem to always pull together and get stuff done, and welcome strangers, and spread the love?! :hug:

You'd better watch out,... some of us Aucklanders might arrive down there and decide to never leave. :whistle:

Mom
19th October 2009, 20:48
I agree! Why is it that the Wellington region folks seem to always pull together and get stuff done, and welcome strangers, and spread the love?! :hug:

You'd better watch out,... some of us Aucklanders might arrive down there and decide to never leave. :whistle:

Yeah they are a great bunch for sure, but to be fair, I have had some lovely offers from members in other places by PM today, some people are just a bit more comfey offering up a place in their home privately.

Personally, I just think the KB community rocks :yes:

StoneY
19th October 2009, 20:50
Personally, I just think the KB community rocks :yes:

sniff....so true MoM...so true:hug:

davebullet
20th October 2009, 06:23

Two days of our weather will take care of that thought :lol:

Hopeful Bastard
20th October 2009, 08:50
Two days of our weather will take care of that thought :lol:

:lol:

that is sooo true!

DMCD
20th October 2009, 10:14
Nope, Cows are gone from what i know...

Cant jump from that cliff anymore.. Washed out in floods.. Quite alot has changed since the floods though i must admit.. May head down there this weekend and take some pics and post up for people that want to see what it is like..

Yes please, I need to take a trip down sometime soon, most of my extended family is in the area.

mowgli
20th October 2009, 21:34
One double here and space for another bike in the garage for someone staging through Palmy North.

Mom
21st October 2009, 08:57
Fantastic offers guys, thank you so much, I am sitting on nearly 50 beds from the generosity of members. I also have dibbs on 232 reasonably priced ones as well.

Look out Welly, here we come :sunny:

wingrider
21st October 2009, 10:20
There are probably many moped and scooter riders who want to be part of this but are simply restricted by the capability of the bike.

perhaps there are those who can offer pillion space in return for shared costs.

it's not only the visual impact of the number of bikes, it's the number of people who matter as well.

klingon
21st October 2009, 10:33
There are probably many moped and scooter riders who want to be part of this but are simply restricted by the capability of the bike.

it's not only the visual impact of the number of bikes, it's the number of people who matter as well.

A group from KB rode from Auckland to Cape Reinga in the middle of winter last year. The smallest bike in the group was a 100cc scooter, which carried a spare can of petrol because its tank had a range of <100km.

I'm not saying everyone should do this, but we should certainly encourage everyone who will be affected by the changes to come along. We should actively involve scooter groups and make sure they have the resources to manage a Baby BIKOI.

They might have to start out a day earlier than the rest of us though. :lol:

DMCD
21st October 2009, 10:48

Well I will gladly offer a very comfy seat on the back of my Triumph to anyone who has appropriate riding gear.

Bren
21st October 2009, 16:31
Fantastic offers guys, thank you so much, I am sitting on nearly 50 beds from the generosity of members. I also have dibbs on 232 reasonably priced ones as well.

Look out Welly, here we come :sunny:

Is this the case of the Princess and the Pea? or more of one of Cinderellas sister scenario

:Pokey:

Diavolessa
21st October 2009, 21:39
I got single bed, 2 air beds, and floor space plus double garage in Masterton if needed

Reckless
21st October 2009, 22:23
I've got mates in Wellington so I'm ok if I need a bed! oh and big ups to all that offered beds!

but

I thought if there where 5,000 bikes we'd be rollin our sleeping bags out on the Parliament front lawn!! This is a protest ride not a holiday cruise.

If eveyone is as serious as they say Molesworth St should be so packed with parked bikes that no cars can get through and so should the cenotaph area. You've only got to look at how many bikes it takes to fill the Paeroa race parking to see how this should work! I'm old but I'll still rough on the pavement outside Parliament.
Hopefully it will happen big and not just be a few bikes!!!

sels1
22nd October 2009, 07:17
Put us down for a spare room with double bed and garage space, Mom.
We are just around the corner from Wingriders' Golf View motel in Paraparaumu

Jacknz
22nd October 2009, 09:12
http://www.wotzon.com/eventlisting.php?event_id=5023920

Backpacker Accommodation

YHA 04 801 7280

4/6 person room dorms with en suite $31/pp

6 Room shared $28/pp

Twin room /en suite $90 room

+++++++++++++

Nomads – 04 978 7800 – bring your own towels/bedding is included in room rate

4 bed dorm $33pp

Std room comes with double and a single $89 + $20 if you want 3 in the room

“Elite” (has a TV)lolz comes with double and a single $99 + $20 if you want 3 in the room

++++++++++++++++

Lodge in the City – 0800 257 225

Dld bed room 70/room
Single room 50/room

+++++++++++++++
Wellywood 04 381 3899

Single bed , byo towel, $25/pp

Twin room shared bathroom, 70/room

Twin with bth room 80/room

+++++++++
Further to our conversation, I’m happy to offer your group a 10% discount on accommodation costs.

I have the following rooms and prices you may look at (not including the 10% discount):

Room Type & Pricing -

3 Bed Dorm Room

$84.00 per room

2 bunk style beds, 1 single bed & ensuite bathroom (Towels provided)

4 Bed Share

$ 27.00 per person

4 bunk style beds with shared bathroom

6 Bed Dorm

$26.00 per person

6 bunk style beds with ensuite bathroom

8 Bed Share

$25.00 per person

8 bunk style beds with shared bathroom

Basic Twin

$ 60.00 per room

2 bunk style beds sharing a bathroom with one other room

Standard Twin

$ 72.00 per room

2 bunk style beds with ensuite bathroom (Towels provided)

Superior Twin.

$ 92.00 per double, $ 105.00 per triple

1 Single Bed, 1 Double Bed with ensuite bathroom and Sky TV (Towels provided)

Standard Single

$ 62.00 per room

Single Bed sharing a bathroom with one other room and Sky TV (Towels provided)

Superior Single

$ 72.00 per room

Single Bed with ensuite bathroom and Sky TV (Towels provided)

Standard Double

$ 80.00 per room

Double Bed with ensuite bathroom (Towels provided)

Superior Double

$ 92.00 per room

Double Bed with ensuite bathroom, Sky TV and Tea & Coffee facilities (Towels provided)

If you would like to order meals from our cafe, please see the attached menu.

We also provide linen, sheets, duvets and pillows. Towels are available to hire for $2.00 from reception.

Thank you for choosing Downtown Backpackers, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Andy

Groups Manager

Downtown Backpackers

1 Bunny Street

Wellington

Ph-04 4738482 Fax-04 4711073
++++++++++

http://www.google.co.nz/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=backpackers+wellington&meta=&aq=0&oq=backpackers

coffeejunkie
22nd October 2009, 09:30
Hay Mom....If ppl dont mind sharing with a crazy redhead....A dodgy Buell rider....A teenager that you see but god forbid will actually talk to you and several cats then we have a set of bunks, a couch and floor space that anyone is welcome to......We also are around the corner from "aoteacamping" which madmel suggested....

Sadly we do not have a garage but have off street parking

Mom
22nd October 2009, 15:32
the wonderful work you did

What a top man, I have not ventured into town for acommodation as I was concerned for parking. Do these places have any secure parking available?

Jacknz
22nd October 2009, 22:05
i'll check

wingrider
23rd October 2009, 10:01
For those of you possibly considering staying here at the Motel.

We have a large BBQ.
We are 3 mins walk to 4 square and dairy''s.

Everyone chip in for bread, butter, eggs. hashbrowns and beans.
have a 8 litre pot for the beans.

There's B/Fast.

All rooms have sufficient plates and cutlery, just wash ya dishes at the end

klingon
23rd October 2009, 10:41
For those of you possibly considering staying here at the Motel.

We have a large BBQ.
We are 3 mins walk to 4 square and dairy''s.

There's B/Fast.

All rooms have sufficient plates and cutlery, just wash ya dishes at the end

8 litres of baked beans + dirty smelly bikers = :pinch:

Waxxa
23rd October 2009, 10:49

only the tough will share a room...:wacko:

WuZards-Eugene
23rd October 2009, 11:03
Im more than willing to arrange for a camp setup at rimutaka forest park, alot like your general bike rally. If there's enough people interested in this idea, I can go all out and arrange food, beverages and services etc. As well as this alot of us welly folks have spare tents that we can bring along for those who don't have one, or are unable to carry one on their bike.

PM your interest and suggestions, and I will go out and make all the arrangements and call it something like "The Pre-BIKOI rally 2009". As the forest park is out of the way aswell, we can make as much noise as we want, so we can have a band etc without any fuss.

wingrider
23rd October 2009, 11:06
My intention was to have a "wind assisted ride to the event'.

Benefit will be offset by gas emissions.

Govt will probably tax us for carbon credit increase.

Rider in front passes out from carbon dioxide inhalation.

Rider behind bins taking evasive action.

Acc ups our levy's.

Well, it was just a thought!!

nana_mac
23rd October 2009, 11:21
Down Town Back Packers would have a 20 bed dorm,8 bed dorm 2x6 bed dorm at $22 per night but no under cover parking, this accommodation is across the road from parliament. Phone 044738482

Cambridge Hotel 40 beds available @ $22 per night, hope this may be of help to anyone. Phone 043858829. good luck.

Any one who may be interested I also have 1 double 2 singles and can place two extra on the floor I have the bedding. I also have secure parking in shed for bikes. No charge just your friendship. This would be for BIKIO
Good luck.

bert_is_evil
23rd October 2009, 12:52
2x double mattress's on my lounge floor available - PM sent Mom

StoneY
23rd October 2009, 14:50

There's B/Fast.

Step back from the hotplate...slowly....slowly.....

Good man

Mom
23rd October 2009, 15:08
This is all going really well :yes: Thank you so much for all your offers and assistance, I really appreciate it.

wingrider
23rd October 2009, 15:39
Step back from the hotplate...slowly....slowly.....

Good man

Stuff that,
select 1st, twist throtle, dump clutch

325rocket
23rd October 2009, 20:59
i cant commit to accommodation just yet (TBA) but i have got a locked garage with space for 10+ bikes in Paparangi and i can drop people back in to town and pick up in the morning.

Gubb
23rd October 2009, 21:20
i cant commit to accommodation just yet (TBA) but i have got a locked garage with space for 10+ bikes in Paparangi and i can drop people back in to town and pick up in the morning.

You're best off leaving the keys with me though. He can't be trusted.

Laxi
23rd October 2009, 21:40
Im more than willing to arrange for a camp setup at rimutaka forest park, alot like your general bike rally. If there's enough people interested in this idea, I can go all out and arrange food, beverages and services etc. As well as this alot of us welly folks have spare tents that we can bring along for those who don't have one, or are unable to carry one on their bike.

PM your interest and suggestions, and I will go out and make all the arrangements and call it something like "The Pre-BIKOI rally 2009". As the forest park is out of the way aswell, we can make as much noise as we want, so we can have a band etc without any fuss.

nice 1 eugene, had thought about this 1 myself, can offer a good size tent (6 person easy) and a caravan with 6 beds, also can bring over a BBQ or 2 if needed

StoneY
23rd October 2009, 21:48
The Laxi / Eugene Spring Rally

I love it

Serious peoples hot showers, loads of room, Eugene knows the rangers, he has 'toy' bikes to play on, and youll love it

zjet
23rd October 2009, 21:52
have x1 double and x 2 small couch spots up for grabs in Paraparaumu. Floor space also if you can rough it :)
Can put the car outside for bike parks also.

Connor
30th October 2009, 06:06
I have two beds and a couch available , and can provide secure parking , PM me if your interested.Phil

Mom
30th October 2009, 06:11
You guys really rock! I will be gathering all offers up into one post shortly. I think for ease of management I will get members to contact you all directly by PM. When your beds are taken can you please come back in here and edit your post to say they are gone and let me know so I can ammend the master list please.

Paul in NZ
1st November 2009, 06:53
Yeah - whoops, sorry Mom. Wrong thread, yes we can accom 4. 1 queen bed (1 x saggy side) and 2 x singles but beaware we are in Kapiti so 50km away fom the party action in town.

This would suit grumpy curmudgeons and unappreciated companions :scooter:

jellywrestler
1st November 2009, 07:06
I can do two double beds and floor space also shed space for quite a few bikes and fridge space to keep your laughing water chilled. Barby will be cleaned down and have fresh gas etc.
1/4 hour from town in the hutt valley, two minutes from the motorway.
gold can donation (DB Export)

Nasty
1st November 2009, 07:09
I can accomodate three or four more (1 double and 2 singles) ... am five minutes from the police college meet point.

BMWST?
1st November 2009, 16:21
What a top man, I have not ventured into town for acommodation as I was concerned for parking. Do these places have any secure parking available?

unlikely 10 char