PDA

View Full Version : This guy's not doing us any favours.

mattian
19th October 2009, 16:40
4.45pm today, Mokoia road, heading towards Verrans corner some psycho on a loud Harley and no helmet..... overtaking on yellow lines motioning as if to kick the car as he overtakes it.

............. I know how unbelieveble this must sound but, its a true story. I just saw it with my own 2 eyes.

Cloggy
19th October 2009, 16:45
You know the story: Pics or it didn't happen.

We used to have a guy around the Nui here riding his Harley without a helmet as well. Haven't seen him for a little while now.
No brain, no pain I guess.

Headbanger
19th October 2009, 16:45
Wasn't me, Wish it were, Though I would have been shirtless so my beer gut and man-boobs would have been in the wind.

Grahameeboy
19th October 2009, 16:53
It was ScumDog under cover...he has watched that doco where a cop went undercover into bike gangs.....

awayatc
19th October 2009, 16:57
4.45pm today, Mokoia road, heading towards Verrans corner some psycho on a loud Harley and no helmet..... overtaking on yellow lines motioning as if to kick the car as he overtakes it.

............. I know how unbelieveble this must sound but, its a true story. I just saw it with my own 2 eyes.

whats your point?......

Headbanger
19th October 2009, 17:07
I know a man who rides (a hardtail) barefoot and quite often with no helmet, But he is as mad as a meataxe. Hasn't washed in years, Hates society.

Always got on well with him, In fact he gave me my first set of ape hangers....

mattian
19th October 2009, 17:09
whats your point?......

My point is, the guys a lunatic endangering the life of himself and others.

StoneY
19th October 2009, 17:15

And there are people in cars that do that to me every day, chill bro

We hate seeing these dickheads but waddayagonnado

awayatc
19th October 2009, 17:20

Oh...I see...
What a naughty, naughty little boy....
Did you tell the teacher yet?....

mattian
19th October 2009, 17:22
And there are people in cars that do that to me every day, chill bro

We hate seeing these dickheads but waddayagonnado

haha... had a little smile to myself when you said "chill bro" I'm not angry about it. I'm just very suprised and disappointed to see that kind of blatant recklessness. Sure I have seen some crazy shit but, this ones quite extra-ordinary.

mattian
19th October 2009, 17:25
Oh...I see...

um nah. Just thought I would post and have a bit of discussion about it. Don't know where you get the student teacher fantasy scenario from. Perhaps thats something you should discuss with the missus.

StoneY
19th October 2009, 17:34
haha... had a little smile to myself when you said "chill bro" I'm not angry about it. I'm just very suprised and disappointed to see that kind of blatant recklessness. Sure I have seen some crazy shit but, this ones quite extra-ordinary.

True, that it was also especially as we have the issue we face right now

All good man

mattian
19th October 2009, 17:42
True, that it was also especially as we have the issue we face right now

All good man

I just cringed and thought to myself.... any sympathy for our plight that we had with the cagers he just carved up, was instantly dissolved in one afternoon.
Now... I KNOW that the debate about some riders giving us all a bad name has been done to death, but I think that at this point in time any support we can get from the general public has to be a good thing.

Headbanger
19th October 2009, 18:04

Your damn right, That's what happens when you jump on a motorcycle, They should all be banned.

Nasty man on his gasoline sucking death machine endangering the life of good Christians.

mattian
19th October 2009, 18:40
Your damn right, That's what happens when you jump on a motorcycle, They should all be banned.

Nasty man on his gasoline sucking death machine endangering the life of good Christians.

this guy just wants helmets and cars banned :lol:

nallac
19th October 2009, 18:46
um nah. Just thought I would post and have a bit of discussion about it. Don't know where you get the student teacher fantasy scenario from. Perhaps thats something you should discuss with the missus.

so whats she look like, you reckon she'd be keen and whats ya addy i'll
pop ova soon and visit her.

Jizah
19th October 2009, 18:52
We used to have a guy around the Nui here riding his Harley without a helmet as well. Haven't seen him for a little while now.
No brain, no pain I guess.

Apparently that guy actually had an exemption to not wear a helmet. Not sure if it's true or even possible though. May have just been a case of chinese whispers.

dipshit
19th October 2009, 19:18
All the people in here going "so what?" just proves that your average motorcyclist is as dumb as fuck.

Headbanger
19th October 2009, 19:35
All the people in here going "so what?" just proves that your average motorcyclist is as dumb as fuck.

Yep, Irrefutable proof.

Forum banter is now the accepted scientific method of testing the average Joe for dumb as fuckness, Though judgment needs to be hollered by a total and utter cock for it to be deemed Irrefutable, So, Thank you for playing your part.

terbang
19th October 2009, 22:26
Oh...I see...
A very well thought out and constructive coment there sir.... Ever thought about becoming a rocket scientest..?

Right now, we (motorcyclists) need all the public credibility we can get if we are to stand any sort of chance to stem the tide of fees and levys.
Personally I don't give a rats if he wears a helmet or not, its his head. Perhaps as a result of heroes like this, The kitty to patch our heads up is just about to get bigger anyway.
But the obnoxious car kicking gesture and reckless overtaking isnt doing the image of motorcyclists any good. One rotten apple spoils the box. Clearly what Mr Mattian was pointing out. Get the point now?
There is not a lot you can do apart from perhaps a bit of name and shame... As Mr Mattian was also doing.

terbang
19th October 2009, 22:28
Yep, Irrefutable proof.

Forum banter is now the accepted scientific method of testing the average Joe for dumb as fuckness, Though judgment needs to be hollered by a total and utter cock for it to be deemed Irrefutable, So, Thank you for playing your part.

And of course tyou hollered your part too.. Right?

Headbanger
19th October 2009, 22:30
And of course you hollered your part too.. Right?

Loud and proud.

Cock-a-doodle-do.

I figured it all played out well.:banana::banana::banana:

crazyhorse
20th October 2009, 06:18
There is always one in the crowd...................... bet his bike is unregistered and unwarranted. Probably stole the bike too :rofl:

jrandom
20th October 2009, 06:23
Apparently that guy actually had an exemption to not wear a helmet.

He sure sounds like one Sikh puppy.

Conquiztador
20th October 2009, 08:16
...some psycho on a loud Harley and no helmet..... overtaking on yellow lines motioning as if to kick the car as he overtakes it.

There is always the chance that they guys in the car had just stolen his helmet...

Swoop
20th October 2009, 08:25
P supplies must be slow this week...

dipshit
20th October 2009, 19:08
He sure sounds like one Sikh puppy.

I remember the days when BRONZ was advising riders how to get the exemption.