PDA

View Full Version : BIKEOI - Co-ordinators required

Mom
22nd October 2009, 15:35
So folks, who wants to out their hands up and help us out a little bit. Perhaps you could introduce yourself here and let us know what skills you can bring to the table so to speak. You know how the story goes eh? Many hands make light work :sunny:

Hopeful Bastard
22nd October 2009, 16:13
I'd be willing to HELP someone from the Levin region.. Like 2ic :lol:

sinfull
22nd October 2009, 16:14
OO Ooooo Can i lead over the Paekok hill ?

MSTRS
22nd October 2009, 16:21
I'm a signwriter. I'm willing to make some big kick arse flags at cost.
These would be suitable for hanging off a flagpole shoved into your pak rak uprights. Can also do banners for any support cars etc, also at cost.

MadDuck
22nd October 2009, 17:12
Cant say I have any "specific" skills but happy to put my hand up to help out where ever its needed.

Maybe i could cut the oranges or something?

Little Miss Trouble
22nd October 2009, 22:16
I have no idea how to organise anything this big but I'm happy to help where ever needed :D

DMCD
23rd October 2009, 08:47
I am willing to help with a wide range of skills that range from dealing with government departments to being able to assemble a bunch of really hot chicks with skimpy clothes.

Pixie
23rd October 2009, 08:57
..... to being able to assemble a bunch of really hot chicks with skimpy clothes.

Assemble?Isn't the correct term "inflate"

scissorhands
23rd October 2009, 08:57
I live in Grey Lynn and am on talking with some of the city scooter shops around here. I am semiretired re: with time, and can do the rounds to all local biuke shops and communicate stuff to these local troops and drop round information whatever.

I would also be keen to participate in more ongoing actions in my area, including erecting signage in front of bike shops along Gt North Rd???.....ACC unfair and fraudulent, whos next?....... things.....

Power to the people! There should be a lot of people with time like me. We could be regular army and family men could be territorials

DMCD
23rd October 2009, 09:38
Despite my jest, the offer still stands to help any way you wish to direct me.

Bounce001
23rd October 2009, 10:14
Happy to help but don't have a lot of time (due to being overworked and underpaid) to do anything. Have been passing on as much info as I can to as many people as I can. Have some good contacts to pass info onto - espcially those who are computer illiterate!

klingon
23rd October 2009, 13:02
WOW! :2thumbsup

Some great offers of help! And I have run out of bling - consider yourselves all blung! :lol:

I wonder whether there should be a brief Auckland organising group meeting to give people specific areas of responsibility and introduce them to the other people whose areas they will overlap with?

We don't have an overall Auckland coordinator at this stage (it could seriously be a full-time job) but I don't want to let any of these wonderful offers of help to go un-noticed!

retro asian
23rd October 2009, 13:27
Happy to continue helping with anything graphics related.

See the graphics thread for pdf files already made. If anyone has any other requirements, feel free to PM me.

Cr1MiNaL
23rd October 2009, 13:51
Hi Anne,

My name is Raj and I am good at pretty much everything. No but seriously I can stand by my bike and look da bomb for all the ladies at Parliament LOL. No ok seriously now ... I have good financial skills so if you could use that somehow let me know and I'll help, will also help with organising protests etc and will contribute to being a BRONZE member - I'm looking for a bank account number.

vgcspares
23rd October 2009, 14:04
possibly not what you had in mind, but I'm a dab hand at fixing bikes and have a working knowledge of the bike insurance game

Mom
23rd October 2009, 14:58
Hi Anne,

I'm looking for a bank account number.
Hi Raj

Stand by for a bank account, it is in the process of being opened at the moment. once we have a number then it will be posted here for all to see.

possibly not what you had in mind, but I'm a dab hand at fixing bikes and have a working knowledge of the bike insurance game

Maybe not exactly, but perhaps you can clarify something for me. Regarding non registered/rego on hold bikes and claims. Am I correct in my thinking that as long as my bike is up to WOF standard, should I have an accident I will still be able to make a sucessful claim?

phred
23rd October 2009, 15:38
What do you need and if I can do it I will put my hand up.

jetboy
23rd October 2009, 15:43
I'm Tim and I'd be willing to help someone for Auckland's stuff...I'm not really in a position to take the helm up here sorry.

But if anyone from Aucks needs help let me know!

chanceyy
23rd October 2009, 20:53
I am happy to help dave in Levin, have a number of ppl lined up to deliver flyers (when ever they may be ready) also have a number of contacts of bikers who are not on kb, and they are just waiting to spread the word ..

MadDuck
23rd October 2009, 20:59
wot? your a skilled accountant ya wally

Sooooo it seems I may have some skills that could be of help?

DMCD
29th October 2009, 12:58
Did anything come of this thread?

Mom
29th October 2009, 16:26

Um, I am not sure, let me go check.

klingon
29th October 2009, 16:40

Still looking for a 'Treasurer' type person who can set up a bank account and keep records of comings and goings! Any volunteers? Please PM me with your qualifications and why I should trust you with my hard-earned (fundraised) loot! ;)

Ixion
30th October 2009, 10:12
I think MadDuck has been volunteered ? She is a beanie.

But I can't remember where I saw it, and finding anything now is way hard.

MSTRS
30th October 2009, 10:29
She was one of the names put forward. I didn't see her respond in any form tho...

StoneY
30th October 2009, 10:34
Well, my thinking is Klingons done the most fundraising to date, and I for one reckon she has the required credibility with us (the leadership) to be the treasurer

I suggest if any of the War Chest remains at the end of the gig we either subsidize the ferry travelling southerners, or give it to St Johns etc

Klingon for treasurer?
We only gots 18 days to go after all, and methinks being a beanie matters not any longer, just honesty and trustworthiness

MSTRS
30th October 2009, 10:53
Klingon for treasurer?

Yes. If she is willing.

klingon
30th October 2009, 14:02
Update:

The Quazy Quacker has accepted! She will be in this group imminently and then she will tell us where to put our money! :chase:

Maha
30th October 2009, 14:07
Update:

The Quazy Quacker has accepted! She will be in this group imminently and then she will tell us where to put our money! :chase:

She told me where to put something once and might I say, it wasnt a totally unpleasent experience..:eek:

MSTRS
30th October 2009, 14:10
That's what you get for doing as you are told, mate...

MadDuck
30th October 2009, 14:58
I will post bank account stuff tonight sometime.

I have a spare bank account - well ummmm...what Accountant doesnt have spares ah? :bleh:

klingon
30th October 2009, 16:53
I will post bank account stuff tonight sometime.

I have a spare bank account - well ummmm...what Accountant doesnt have spares ah? :bleh:

Is this bank account based in Switzerland by any chance? <_<

Thanks again for your offer of help, Ms Duck :hug:

MadDuck
30th October 2009, 17:11
Is this bank account based in Switzerland by any chance? <_<

Dammit sprung!

FROSTY
31st October 2009, 07:56
I'd like to offer something. About all I can offer is a place to meet.
theres a downside to bein a workaholic