PDA

View Full Version : Evening all (twopot)

twopot
23rd October 2009, 18:55
Just thought id sign up after being an active 'guest' for a while.
Big ups to that man Ixion...been watching the ACC hatchet job with interest and being a biker for yonks, its awesome to see everyone rally to the cause.
Cheers

YellowDog
23rd October 2009, 19:01
Hello twopot and welcome to KB.

Yes Ixion did do well. The knob from ACC was a pretty tough nut to crack and had his lines well rehearsed.

The figures ACC are using are complete rubbish and unless they let us see them, we can't present a reasonable case.

AllanB
23rd October 2009, 19:03
Welcome to the site.

Bike: Double Happy
What's a Double Happy? Once, decades ago, it was a firework, nowadays it's probably one of those two headed dildos that Lesbians apparently use.

I just can't imagine that it is very comfortable riding that in the twisties......

McJim
23rd October 2009, 19:06
Two pot - double happy?

reading between the lines that suggests a traditionalist of taste on a two cylinder motorcycle.

Twins! The only way to travel!:2thumbsup

Welcome to the nut house

AllanB
23rd October 2009, 19:10
Two pot - double happy?

Two-pot - could be a glue sniffer and double-happy is how he feels.

Don't see any glue sniffers around Christchurch anymore - Useless losers, I guess they couldn't even stick to that :lol::lol::lol:

McJim
23rd October 2009, 19:13
Two-pot - could be a glue sniffer and double-happy is how he feels.

Don't see any glue sniffers around Christchurch anymore - Useless losers, I guess they couldn't even stick to that :lol::lol::lol:

Ahhh the aroma of rubber solution....takes me back to my childhood in Glasgow......:love:

AllanB
23rd October 2009, 19:18
Ahhh the aroma of rubber solution....takes me back to my childhood in Glasgow......:love:

I love the smell of burning latex in the morning ........

twopot
23rd October 2009, 19:30
Jeez you got to be quick round here!
Yep love twins...[not too keen on those lesbo ticklers tho] Started on the usual chook chasers, then graduated? to the rattly brit brigade...
Now i scrape off the mud when ive finished plowing the lower 45 and go for a blast round the block...good for the sinuses and such

EatOrBeEaten
23rd October 2009, 19:31
*lost in nostalgia*

KrazyGixxerBoy
26th October 2009, 20:20
Welcome to the madness mate!