PDA

View Full Version : Out of it picture...

georgedubyabush
29th October 2003, 20:27
Maybe you've all seen it before as this sort of thing always does the rounds on the net. But I hadnt seen it so...

This is really surprisingly neat. you have to turn up the volume or you can't hear the faint murmurs in the background. It took me about a minute before I was able to make out the image of the ghost.

HERE IS THE STORY:

Apparently the owners of the house pictured at this site had been seeing images and hearing voices for quite a while. They did some research and found that a lady once lived in the house who lost her husband during the civil war. Legend says that she used to sit at the table and look across the fields in anticipation of her loved one returning home. He never came.
So, they say she still waits. They caught this photo of what they claim to be her. This is wild and a little spooky once you find the ghost in the picture. It takes a few seconds to find it, but when you do, it just stands out. Like one of those optical illusions pictures where you have to be the optimum distance away from the photo (approx. 24"). Concentrate around the table. Best not to focus too hard on one spot. Look around the table and toward the window. Best to enlarge to a full screen view. It's faint, but the low murmur you hear was what got the photographer's attention first.

CLICK THIS LINK TO SEE THE PHOTO:

http://www.robrob8.com/dl_seasonal/oldlady.swf

wkid_one
29th October 2003, 20:54
COuldn't see anything sorry

Jackrat
30th October 2003, 08:55
MATE,,I,m lookin, forward to meeting you.
A slight murmuring in the back ground HUH!!
So did you enjoy your parents wedding.:beer:

georgedubyabush
30th October 2003, 08:55
Originally posted by wkid_one
COuldn't see anything sorry

It's like one of those magic eye things. You'll get it, just sit closer and concentrate real hard, and relax your eyes.

georgedubyabush
30th October 2003, 09:02
Originally posted by Jackrat
MATE,,I,m lookin, forward to meeting you.
A slight murmuring in the back ground HUH!!
So did you enjoy your parents wedding.:beer:

Parents wedding?

What?
30th October 2003, 09:41
Originally posted by georgedubyabush
Parents wedding?

Bastard. Shit, I laughed.

W_Kid - you have no patience.:p

Motoracer
30th October 2003, 10:28
Freaky!!:eek5:

georgedubyabush
30th October 2003, 12:21
I laughed my arse off when I passed it to my girlfriend then watched her face. Priceless. She just about threw the laptop on the ground.

Nouseforaname
30th October 2003, 16:23
Fark.....i just shat myself

Never ever again will i fool for it, bloody hell my hearts beating :-P

wkid_one
30th October 2003, 17:27
I'd seen it before.

My girlfriend did it and shat her self

k14
30th October 2003, 21:05
Yeah, i saw that about a year ago.

But dont worry, the number of people i have got with it. Their look on their faces is proceless.

It is soo good :D

Gixxer
31st October 2003, 08:57
ahhh, i have  seen it before, kinda knew what was coming, still made me shit myself. nice one.

Big Dog
31st October 2003, 19:35
laughin hard man, laughin hard:done: