PDA

View Full Version : November 5th coming up. Nick Fawkes night

Ixion
27th October 2009, 21:36
Was suggested as date for BIKEOI but, too soon to organise.

No reason why we shouldn't do SOMETHING , but

I suggest we rename it Nick Fawkes night.

And throughout the country bikers burn effigies of Nick Smith. We could parade said effigies on the back of bikes first.

bet that'd get media attention.

All we need is someone in each area that's on a farm or something where we can have a big fire. And booze , and stuff of course.

Laxi
27th October 2009, 21:44
sounds like a farrkn good idea for a private ACC vent, but do you really want the media reporting it?:crazy:, like I said though it's a good idea, wonder where we could do that round here?;)

StoneY
27th October 2009, 21:59
And sensible bikers, mix well with booze, bonfires and effigys of ACC minsiters right Les?

BRONZ Rox, sign me UP!

(wheres that bloody mannequin gone.....)

Ixion
27th October 2009, 22:00
Well, maybe not the event. The copious amounts of booze and flagrant sexual activity on all sides might give the wrong impression.

But the IDEA they can report. It's got buzz.

puddytat
27th October 2009, 22:04
Yeah, we can rock up to Nicks place & fire our pyrotechnics in his general direction.....shame they dont allow skyrockets no more,really quite accurate when fired out of a vacuum cleaner pipe. First tested on on unsuspecting Christians way back in about 1980 near Havelock Nth:whistle:

Ixion
27th October 2009, 22:05
First tested on various randoms MANY years before that!

Laxi
27th October 2009, 22:08
Yeah, we can rock up to Nicks place & fire our pyrotechnics in his general direction.....shame they dont allow skyrockets no more,really quite accurate when fired out of a vacuum cleaner pipe. First tested on on unsuspecting Christians way back in about 1980 near Havelock Nth:whistle:

google "how to make rockets";) you can substitute the last word for what ever tickles your fansy:whistle:

puddytat
27th October 2009, 22:15
They were quite unchristian like in thier response, chased us quite a long way across a paddock yelling very explicitly wot they were going to do if they caught us....never did though as as we jumped the fence, the well drilled team of 3 we were , wheeled as one & fired a barrage , I can still see them hitting the dirt today. We melted into the orchards & continued our wee "romp"...I had a sore gut for days from the laughing.

Ixion
27th October 2009, 22:17
Ours returned fire. Sarge would have been proud of the ensuring firefight.

Laxi
27th October 2009, 22:18
yeah, I remember taping bits of plumbing pipe to my bmx as a kid after seeing the movie Delta force, awsome rocket launchers, though I dont think the locals liked em :lol:

puddytat
27th October 2009, 22:21
Ahhh,those were the days eh? Bit by bit, the fuckers are taking all the fun out of everything.
Time for the Revolution.....

Voltaire
28th October 2009, 06:28
If NZ had 'fine' newspapers like the Sun....

you would have headlines like....

" Boozed Bikers Bonfire Bash"

Mind you with the likes of TV3 and TV1 "news o tainemnt" who needs the Sun. Maybe if they had a page 3 newsreader......

Insanity_rules
2nd November 2009, 09:10
yeah, I remember taping bits of plumbing pipe to my bmx as a kid after seeing the movie Delta force, awsome rocket launchers, though I dont think the locals liked em :lol:

Hmmm yeah, do you remember the sky rockets on my 10 speed? I still have a small scar on my ass.

EJK
2nd November 2009, 09:11
How Ironic...

SARGE
2nd November 2009, 22:51
Ours returned fire. Sarge would have been proud of the ensuring firefight.
<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_PijfPZx88I&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_PijfPZx88I&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Mystic13
3rd November 2009, 08:09
Should it there be a Nick Smith effigy, or Dr Keith McLea effigy or both. If there was one I'd be going for Dr Keith first.

Ixion
3rd November 2009, 10:27
Well, we always used to burn Guy Fawkes AND the Pope. And the Pope was always dressed in women's clothes. So I reckon Nick Fawkes and Pope Keith - he is an old woman after all.

Pedrostt500
3rd November 2009, 20:46
We have this funny shaped building here in Welly Town that looks a bit like a Bon Fire pre Lighting, who can do a Fake Priministers voice calling nick smith up to the top floor?.

Then we just need the marshmellows.