PDA

View Full Version : World MX GP on TV One:

denill
20th April 2005, 10:05
This has been posted on the General Board but for off-road guys who don't go there;

<a href=http://www.silver-bullet.co.nz/news.php?id=3588> TVOne's schedule of free coverage of MotoGP Round One and MotoCross GP Round One:</A>

Better late than never...........

And we will get to see Townley win in Spain............ Eventually.

Cheers
Bill

White trash
20th April 2005, 11:15
'Bout fucken time. The state of bike coverage on TV, especially with Kiwis racing and winning is shocking.

Skunk
20th April 2005, 11:18
'Bout fucken time. The state of bike coverage on TV, especially with Kiwis racing and winning is shocking.
What's the problem? They showed 30 seconds of it on the news...

Coyote
20th April 2005, 14:05
What's the problem? They showed 30 seconds of it on the news...
And 30 minutes of Rugby, Cricket, Rowing, Tennis, Tchockball, Cock Fighting.....

Come on, why do they constantly report on stuff we don't even give a toss about every night? Stephan Merrimen was world champ a number of times in enduro, but most people go 'Steffan Merryman?' cause they have never bloody heard of him!

Your lucky enough to hear Ben Townley's name at least once

White trash
20th April 2005, 17:18
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Easy there tiger!

I'll have to "merry men" you if you don't calm down a bit...

gav
20th April 2005, 19:49
And 30 minutes of Rugby, Cricket, Rowing, Tennis, Tchockball, Cock Fighting.....

Come on, why do they constantly report on stuff we don't even give a toss about every night? Stephan Merrimen was world champ a number of times in enduro, but most people go 'Steffan Merryman?' cause they have never bloody heard of him!

Your lucky enough to hear Ben Townley's name at least once
Actually its Stefan Merriman.......and he races on an Aussie passport..... :whistle:

NordieBoy
20th April 2005, 20:09
Actually its Stefan Merriman.......and he races on an Aussie passport..... :whistle:

I thought it was a WR?

:whistle:

Keeper
20th April 2005, 21:46
thats so good, read the write ups, they keep you in suspense, i wonder who will win the MotoGP round 1??? :banana: :banana: :banana:

denill
21st April 2005, 07:25
i wonder who will win the MotoGP round 1??? :banana: :banana: :banana:

Ummmmm?????

Dutchee
21st April 2005, 22:01
I'm just wondering when the GP in Belgium was first round or am I confused again & Rossi's riding dirt?
Anyways, don't knock it. It's a minority sport, any coverage is better than none. Kudos to them for giving us anything.

I just wish Prime would give us back trials - hmm, maybe we need to petition them about that too & some speedway/flattrack would be awesome, oh and the world Enduro series & the American GNCC. I'd even subscribe to a channel with just motorsport on it - with some cars on it as fillers, especially if it's just WRC (Bathurst leaves me cold). Truck racing would be okay, too. Then again, I'd also rather be out riding than watching it.