PDA

View Full Version : Goblin's BRMSS Round 1.

Goblin
2nd November 2009, 07:30
After my last round way back in April '07, getting taken out in practice, I was a little more nervous this time. :sweatdrop

I went out first in practice hoping I wouldn't get tangled up in anymore incidents. All was going well for the first few laps then I was shunted from behind on turn 4. Thought it was all over again but I stayed upright and the guy passed me propper a few corners after. I qualified 8th so I was happy to be on the second row.

Posties Race 1. Got a fairly good start and was about 6th out of turn 1. Kept my head down, bum up and tried my best to keep up with the bikes in front but they were way faster than me. Benk got passed me so I tried to tag along with him but he was getting away at a great rate. I could hear someone right up my jacksie so tried to hold them off but Abby got by me on turn 8. Last bike to pass me was Kevin Kingham on the big GS thou, and I finished 10th.

Race 2. Bike cut out on the start grid and I didnt race. :(

Despite the shunt and the DNS I had an awesome day.:sunny:

Thanks to PMCC and BRM and all the marshals for a wicked event. Thanks also to Doc for being my pit bitch. :hug:

Hope to make the next Taupo round with a properly sorted bike.

Horney1
2nd November 2009, 09:22
Hey, good to hear you're back out there again. Was it a fine day down there? Did you brake a bit early into T4? (I don't think I've even seen the track since it was extended!) Guess you just gotta hold your ground as best you can at the time if you get a shunt & ride it out. You'll get into the swing of things soon enough :woohoo: Keep an eye on those braking markers. Pity about the DNS. Still, guess you could get a beer into ya then ! :yes:

yungatart
2nd November 2009, 09:24
Hey you were loking good out there, Goblin....much more relaxed than when I saw you at sign in!
Bugger about Race 2....

Clivoris
2nd November 2009, 10:05
Keep having fun bro.

kiwifruit
2nd November 2009, 11:29
Stink it packed a sad for the second race!! You didn't have any MV Agusta parts fitted did ya?

:dodge:

Matt Bleck
2nd November 2009, 12:22
Chur, good on ya Kel!!!! :niceone:

HDTboy
2nd November 2009, 16:57
Go Kelly! Time for a cock fight!

GSVR
2nd November 2009, 17:07
Was gutted when your bike died at the start of that race. Didn't get to see how you were going.

Better luck at the next round KM.

sugilite
2nd November 2009, 17:08
Hey Awesome your out there again, Way to go!!! :woohoo:

Racey Rider
2nd November 2009, 17:54
You Go Girl! Will be keeping a eye on ya and maybe see you at Taupo Tri series.

Goblin
2nd November 2009, 20:11
Hey, good to hear you're back out there again. Was it a fine day down there? Did you brake a bit early into T4? (I don't think I've even seen the track since it was extended!) Guess you just gotta hold your ground as best you can at the time if you get a shunt & ride it out. You'll get into the swing of things soon enough :woohoo: Keep an eye on those braking markers. Pity about the DNS. Still, guess you could get a beer into ya then !Was beaut weather, and no i wasnt braking into turn 4. He didn't know the track and was entirely his fault. I talked to him after and he was really sorry so that's cool by me. You wait til you see the track...it's wicked! Yes I do have to work on those braking markers.

Beer??? What's this beer you speak of? :blink:

Hey you were loking good out there, Goblin....much more relaxed than when I saw you at sign in!
Bugger about Race 2....Thanks Tart. :hug: Ewes did a great job looking after us out there.

Keep having fun bro.Will do bro! :D

Stink it packed a sad for the second race!! You didn't have any MV Agusta parts fitted did ya?
:shit: Non believer!

Chur, good on ya Kel!!!!
Chur Bro! Couldn't have done it without ya.:sunny: Thanks again.

Go Kelly! Time for a cock fight!Always!

:drinkup:

Was gutted when your bike died at the start of that race. Didn't get to see how you were going.

Better luck at the next round KM.Thanks Gary. Will def do better next time. :yes:

Hey Awesome your out there again, Way to go!!!Cheers sugi. :sunny: When are you gunna make an appearance again? Surely there's some sting left in the old girl yet?

You Go Girl! Will be keeping a eye on ya and maybe see you at Taupo Tri series. Thanks Racey. If I do see ya, lets not talk about broken bones ok. :shutup:

Cheshire Cat
3rd November 2009, 11:38
Go Gobbie!! :D:sunny:

sugilite
3rd November 2009, 20:47
Cheers sugi. :sunny: When are you gunna make an appearance again? Surely there's some sting left in the old girl yet?

Well I hope so, I'm planning on doing the moto spectacular again this year :yes: I just picked up some new steering head bearings today. It's not revving right out in top 2 gears at the mo, so I'm hoping the 750 doing a spell in the naughty shed will see a change of attitude:lol:

Toast
4th November 2009, 06:36
Gee that's a come back that's been a long time in the making!!! Glad that it went MUCH better than last time. Hope not too long 'til you're out there again :)