PDA

View Full Version : Avatar ??

matthewt
29th October 2003, 21:23
Hi,

How do I setup an avatar to appear under my name when I post/reply to messages ??

Cheers,

What?
30th October 2003, 08:09
Hit the USER CP button at the top of the page, then the EDIT OPTIONS buuton, Scroll down to AVATAR and you'll figure the rest out. I'm a dummy and I managed it...:2thumbsup

matthewt
30th October 2003, 09:09
Thanks for that. I thought I'd looked there for it but I must of missed it.

Cheers,

LB
21st November 2003, 17:41
Is that the yellow wording under our names? I don't know sorry!

Lynda (new to this message posting game, but recognise many here)

LB
21st November 2003, 17:52
Anyone would think I was a natural blonde - I didn't realise you had already had some replies! Tried adding a piccie of my bike but it was too big. I'm a bit technologically challenged, so will just have to let people use their imagination about my Monster.

Lynda

merv
21st November 2003, 18:23
Keep posting and you'll earn your status.

Remember this old pic, you weren't very blonde then.

matthewt
21st November 2003, 19:07
Lynda,

Email me at home with your bike photo and I'll resize it for you.

If you look at the FAQ the yellow wording changes every 30 posts you do. Once you hit 150 you can change it yourself.

LB
22nd November 2003, 14:46
Hey Merv, that's an old photo. Since then, I've had three new bikes, two new jackets, and new hair colour!!!

Lynda

LB
22nd November 2003, 14:47
Hi Matt - thanks very much for the offer. I have sent the .jpg to you. Might see you at the sprints - the weather's looking okay for tomorrow.

Lynda

LB
22nd November 2003, 14:49
Hey Merv - I didn't have ears on my helmet back in those days either!

We picked up my Monster this morning, it's now got the Neptunes fitted. Boy, does it sound GREAT!!! He's done a lovely job, I'm really pleased. It's now in Motomart for it's 10,000km service. I'll have to take the Beemer on the ride tomorrow.

Lynda

LB
23rd November 2003, 06:01
Matt!!!! Doesn't my little photo look great!! Thanks very much.

Lynda