PDA

View Full Version : Performance Mufflers for Sale

Arven
30th October 2003, 08:58
THRUSTER PERFORMANCE EXHAUSTS:

Want your bike to sound great? Want it to look good, and perform better? Thruster performance pipes are an excellent modification to your road bike, at an affordable price.

Made out of lightweight Aluminium, these pipes will never rust or corrode. Polished up they look awesome, and the free flowing design not only sounds good, it will also give your bike better performance.

For $350 including GST you can have a Thruster exhaust system designed and fitted to your bike. Have a look at our website at the below address, or ring us for more information.

http://www.thruster.co.nz

This auction is for a single thruster muffler, but we can arange a deal for twin muffler bikes.

You may need to be in Auckland (or bring the bike here) So we can custom make the exhaust to fit your bike.

Coldkiwi
30th October 2003, 11:26
streuth. they're long bastards. do you make any shorter ones?

Arven
30th October 2003, 11:30
Long? They are average size, 450mm in length usually. But we can make them any size you like :)

riffer
30th October 2003, 11:43
I was going to ask if my FZR was possible but I checked the site and waddayaknow? there's one there already!

I've heard they're a bitch to get the jetting right on. Any particular problems with getting one on my fizzer?

I don't need one at the moment, but if I keep on riding every day I may just need one sooner or later...

Arven
30th October 2003, 12:25
We had no problems with the FZR When the pipe was fitted. It didnt need any Jetting work done at all. Altho you could possibly optomise the engine to the pipe a bit more with playing with the jetting, but we do not do this.

We offer a supply and fit service only, and we recommend any
tuning be handled by a professional.

The FZR sounded a lot better with the pipe fitted, and the owner noticed a little more mid range power. :)

Gforce
31st March 2004, 23:29
does the sound of this muffler get much louder than factory one?
cause i dun like so noisy.

Arven
31st March 2004, 23:34
They are free flowing mufflers, so they will be louder than standard. But if you are after a quiet one, we can make the diamater a bit smaller for you, and install a Silencer that will cut out a lot of the rumble low down sound.

But doing this will not give you as much of a performance boost as the more free flowing types.

Cheers.

Mike.

spudchucka
1st April 2004, 05:58
Long? They are average size, 450mm in length usually. But we can make them any size you like :)
Not trying to be picky but they look way longer than 450mm.

Arven
1st April 2004, 18:55
The one on the purple FZR was 500mm. It was a bit too long. But it did quieten it down a bit. Sounded pretty good actually. But most of the others were 450mm long.

If you want to have a look at our work you can come around and have a look at mine on the GSXR750.

Thanks.

Mike.