PDA

View Full Version : Fireworks!

Thani-B
4th November 2009, 09:18
Man I love this time of year!

Found this website where you can make your own online fireworks display. A few workmates and I had a play and you can make some pretty cool ones.

http://www.aucklandfireworks.co.nz/

They also run a course to be an approved handler. Mean. If I had a spare $1700 floating around I would so do it. Pulling apart fireworks to make bombs just isnt as fun. :innocent: Of course I would never do that though...

ready4whatever
4th November 2009, 09:23
a dozen of those single shot fireworks pulled apart + milo tin.
i made a muzzle loader rifle out of firework powder rammed down a peice of pipe. used a bit of rag as a wad behind a glass marble. wasnt that great but it would hurt

PirateJafa
4th November 2009, 20:36
International Pyromania Day.

God, how I love it.

Sidewinder
4th November 2009, 20:38
come on baby light my fire

MadDuck
4th November 2009, 20:40
I dont!

I live in a semi built up area and my water supply is tank water and we only have a small Volunteer Fire Service.

I am hoping for rain.

Qkchk
4th November 2009, 20:43
Might try and beat the crowd out to watch them blow up New Brighton wharf. Then again, its over in a few minutes and then there is the 2 hour drive back to the motel with the following traffic jam. (Yes, Christchurch does get the occasional jam :rofl:)

CookMySock
5th November 2009, 08:29
Hehe, just make your own. Icing sugar, corn syrup, and potassium nitrate from trademe. Be careful baking this shit up, or the whole batch will flash off in a few milliseconds, taking your fucken eyebrows off, and anything else in the way too. Any more than a few grams in a confined space will make a very loud bang, and don't be a smartass and bake a whole kilogram of it in one go.

Steve