PDA

View Full Version : Motherfuckers!

metalhead
4th November 2009, 12:33
some cunt moved my fucking bike, i dont fucking believe it, its sitting there parked sweet as and some prick decides that it isnt to his liking and fucking moves it, hes lucky i didnt stomp in his fucking headlights!

rant rant rave rant rant

R6_kid
4th November 2009, 12:35
There were still parks free in the designated area when you arrived (just after me) this morning. FWIW it wasn't me that moved it.

metalhead
4th November 2009, 12:54
as far as i was aware in that particular carpark there arent designated areas
certainly there are no signs up or anything

Danae
4th November 2009, 12:59
cp36? There are just some places you can't park. For example you aren't supposed to park in one of the carparks in the main area that is blocked by a pillar...so cars can't park there and you get told off if you park your bike there. No sense.

Ragingrob
4th November 2009, 13:07
Where did you park?

SpankMe
4th November 2009, 13:13
I fucking hate that. They think, "Oh, it just a bike. I can roll it outta da way". I don't roll your cage over when I need a space, SO DON'T FUCKING TOUCH MY BIKE!!

Ragingrob
4th November 2009, 13:25
I fucking hate that. They think, "Oh, it just a bike. I can roll it outta da way". I don't roll your cage over when I need a space, SO DON'T FUCKING TOUCH MY BIKE!!

If the bike was parked in a silly place, another biker may have moved it so that this one bike doesn't lose all bikers' privilege to park in that carpark.

I'm curious to hear where it got moved from and to.

Danae
4th November 2009, 13:28
Me and squiggles had to move a scooter that was blocking a car door...it was parked in the smallest triangle possible, we left them an angry note lol. The guy in the car came back while we were moving it, not sure what he would have done if we didn't move it, probably complain to uni security. Parking privelages shaky....

OnCam
4th November 2009, 13:53
maby you need a disk lock? id be pissed as well.. no excuse for touching peoples other shit.

Ragingrob
4th November 2009, 14:01
maby you need a disk lock? id be pissed as well.. no excuse for touching peoples other shit.

If a bike parked so that I couldn't open my car door, I'd move it :sunny:

SpankMe
4th November 2009, 14:04
I never use car parks. Some arsehole always knocks it over. It's best to always park on the pavement outta everyone's way.

Real_Wolf
4th November 2009, 14:28
whether its someone being a dick to metal, or if its metals fault we can't tell until we know where it WAS and where it was moved TO.

Essentially if it was parked fine, then he has every right to rage, but if it was someplace stupid (for example, on sidewalk/blocking a car), then maybe moving it was fine

Squiggles
4th November 2009, 14:49
If once again you parked on the footpath in cp36 then i wouldnt be surprised. If you fail to understand this concept (footpath for walking, motorcycle park for motorcycles) then park on the FUCKING road.

If you werent on the footpath by the stairs (I've seen you there before) then ignore this.

metalhead
4th November 2009, 14:52
it was parked where i see other bikes parked all the time, behind the pillar in a way that the only reason it would need to be moved is the car driver couldnt park for shit, there was pleanty of clearance on both sides and it was right up by the pillar

where it was moved to was in the way of another car.

Slyer
4th November 2009, 15:09
The attendant at Shell moved my bike while I was inside paying so that a car could fill up.
I told him he was lucky he did that do me and not some other angry biker...

SpankMe
4th November 2009, 15:12
The attendant at Shell moved my bike while I was inside paying so that a car could fill up.
I told him he was lucky he did that do me and not some other angry biker...

arrgghhh. My second pet hate, cage drivers pulling up next to your bike at the pump and dragging the pump hose over your bike. Justifiable homicide IMHO.

bomma
4th November 2009, 15:13
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=83380 nuff said

Danae
4th November 2009, 15:16
http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=83380 nuff said

holy crap haven't seen parking as bad as the last photo this whole year...when did OGG open? Shitloads of parks there but haven't seen it since he weather started getting better

metalhead
4th November 2009, 15:20
If once again you parked on the footpath in cp36 then i wouldnt be surprised. If you fail to understand this concept (footpath for walking, motorcycle park for motorcycles) then park on the FUCKING road.

If you werent on the footpath by the stairs (I've seen you there before) then ignore this.

i wasnt on the footpath, i generally park right up under the stairs where no one walks anyway but today i didnt feel like hittiung my head lol

The Pastor
4th November 2009, 15:39
it was me, i also pissed on the seat, handlebars and petrol cap

hayd3n
4th November 2009, 16:01
if your steering is locked how could the bike be moved??

Slyer
4th November 2009, 16:42
Are you sure you didn't park on a magic carpet?

Ragingrob
4th November 2009, 17:06
it was parked where i see other bikes parked all the time, behind the pillar in a way that the only reason it would need to be moved is the car driver couldnt park for shit, there was pleanty of clearance on both sides and it was right up by the pillar

Monkey see monkey do?

ital916
4th November 2009, 18:37
The moving of a bike parked incorrectly is seen as sweet as by the public, the movement of a car parked badly is known as grand theft auto. :oi-grr:

There are only a few people in this world allowed to touch my bike, all others get their head kicked in.

Sidewinder
4th November 2009, 18:41
mustn't of been a biker or shouldn't of been because we should all respect other bikers gear when un attended.
me and my mate had a mental at some cagers at paeroa for moving a few bikes

Tink
4th November 2009, 18:48
mustn't of been a biker or shouldn't of been because we should all respect other bikers gear when un attended.
me and my mate had a mental at some cagers at paeroa for moving a few bikes

Sane comments sidewinder.... I wouldn't touch another bike, cause if a bike parked to close to me... he would not be able to get off his bike.... so its the cages fault... society today stinks... uneducated are...: AH Lets be a jerk and move his/her bike... or what a jerk I can't get in my car (the person is I am sad to say it overweight)... mildly put.... just consider other people... WE are sooooo lacking consideration in this era.... ARG:Playnice:

Slyer
4th November 2009, 19:55
The moving of a bike parked incorrectly is seen as sweet as by the public, the movement of a car parked badly is known as grand theft auto. :oi-grr:

There are only a few people in this world allowed to touch my bike, all others get their head kicked in.
You can touch my bike anytime Dushy.

R6_kid
4th November 2009, 20:36
as far as i was aware in that particular carpark there arent designated areas
certainly there are no signs up or anything

The bit where it says 'motorcycle parking' is the designated motorcycle parking area... where you saw me park up this morning (I arrived just before you), it's across the 'crossing' and out of the way - have a look next time you're under there.

Just so you know, I have parked there once or twice before and had a note left the second time from UniServices saying not to park there. Yes it's a space where you can't park a car, but you aren't allowed to park your bike there.

Not disputing that it is 'wrong' for someone to move your bike - and you did your best to be out of the way, but just because you copied someone else doesn't make it the right place to park.

p.s. how did you find the psych exam?

ital916
4th November 2009, 20:55
The bit where it says 'motorcycle parking' is the designated motorcycle parking area... where you saw me park up this morning (I arrived just before you), it's across the 'crossing' and out of the way - have a look next time you're under there.

Just so you know, I have parked there once or twice before and had a note left the second time from UniServices saying not to park there. Yes it's a space where you can't park a car, but you aren't allowed to park your bike there.

Not disputing that it is 'wrong' for someone to move your bike - and you did your best to be out of the way, but just because you copied someone else doesn't make it the right place to park.

dude your bike is so quiet, I could barely hear it from the other side of the city.

Real_Wolf
4th November 2009, 21:27

Actually, that specific spot was pointed out to the club BY unisafe, its merely that some people in unisafe actually are intelligent, while others seem to think that if its not specifically labelled parking bikes shouldn't be allowed to park there.

Oh, and on another point, the moving of a bike, I'm reminded of a time a couple of months ago.

Rob was leaving, and he needed to get his bike out, and we had to pick up and move a scooter. If you can't get your bike out cause someone else parked in such a way to block you then theres no problem with moving it IMHO, since its your own fault.

moving from that position though, thats totally stuffed, get a disklock

metalhead
4th November 2009, 21:57

i assumed that it was sweet as because of the number of bikes i have seen parked like this, i have yet to recieve any notes from anyone regarding my parking, if i had i wouldnt have parked there again

i found the psych exam easy as shit, i was totally finished in an hour. wbu?

Zealot
4th November 2009, 21:58
Psych? As in 108, exam this morning?

Pain :( Damn Clinical stuff.

On topic: Tbh I'd get over it. Engineering gets clustered at times, I have no problems moving peoples bikes/scooters if they're meaning that either I A) can't park due to retarded parking and I can wiggle them over easily or B) blocking me in. I swear some people haven't the slightest clue about maximising the number of bike parks available.

metalhead
4th November 2009, 22:00
Actually, that specific spot was pointed out to the club BY unisafe, its merely that some people in unisafe actually are intelligent, while others seem to think that if its not specifically labelled parking bikes shouldn't be allowed to park there.

Oh, and on another point, the moving of a bike, I'm reminded of a time a couple of months ago.

Rob was leaving, and he needed to get his bike out, and we had to pick up and move a scooter. If you can't get your bike out cause someone else parked in such a way to block you then theres no problem with moving it IMHO, since its your own fault.

i have a big padlock thing on the disk, they must have dragged it or something

blossoming
4th November 2009, 23:02
That's why I park on P3/P4, no one ever goes there and everyone respects where you park. Either that or they've been moving my bike without permission and I don't know of it.

Oh the topic of locks, dont buy the Kryptonite disc locks. I bought one the other day and the spring function died on me while i was unlocking it. Had to spend half an hour jiggling the bloody thing to get it out.

metalhead
5th November 2009, 10:17
Psych? As in 108, exam this morning?

Pain :( Damn Clinical stuff.

On topic: Tbh I'd get over it. Engineering gets clustered at times, I have no problems moving peoples bikes/scooters if they're meaning that either I A) can't park due to retarded parking and I can wiggle them over easily or B) blocking me in. I swear some people haven't the slightest clue about maximising the number of bike parks available.

yes, 108, it wasnt exactly difficult

as i said, unless they couldnt park anyway there was no reason for my bike to be moved, if they cant park thats their problem not mine and if i fin out who did it they will be finding their car at a slightly different hight

people should NOT move other peoples bikes, for a start its illegal and to continue with, its fucking disrespectful

Insanity_rules
5th November 2009, 10:23
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqxnm6t3QMw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bqxnm6t3QMw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Squiggles
5th November 2009, 11:48
if i fin out who did it they will be finding their car at a slightly different hight

people should NOT move other peoples bikes, for a start its illegal and to continue with, its fucking disrespectful

Yeah, so is FUCKING with others cars, as well as ruining the situation down there for the rest of us. :slap:

Ragingrob
5th November 2009, 12:41

Yep, some people are saying there is no excuse for moving someone's bike.

But I'll be fucked if I can't leave uni and get to work cause dumbass has completely parked me in :2guns:

Steering lock was on so yep we had to actually pick it up.

bogan
5th November 2009, 12:51
Yep, some people are saying there is no excuse for moving someone's bike.

But I'll be fucked if I can't leave uni and get to work cause dumbass has completely parked me in :2guns:

Steering lock was on so yep we had to actually pick it up.

if its got a strong sidestand you can just balance the whole bike on it, and pivot it round, used to do in on my gn250, seen someone do it with a hayabusa too i think.

Think it boils down to: If you don't want you bike moved, don't park like a retard; and if your bike still gets moved, unleash the righteous fury :2guns:

Ragingrob
5th November 2009, 12:53
if its got a strong sidestand you can just balance the whole bike on it, and pivot it round, used to do in on my gn250, seen someone do it with a hayabusa too i think.

Think it boils down to: If you don't want you bike moved, don't park like a retard; and if your bike still gets moved, unleash the righteous fury :2guns:

Just had a centre stand. Wouldn't have been room to spin it anyway.

ital916
5th November 2009, 16:49
Meh, go on metalhead, find out who did it and go to town. Do it metal head...doooo iiiiiiittttt.

rie
5th November 2009, 22:12
Okay we get it:

1. Don't park like a retard.
2. Don't move other peoples' shit. Unless they parked like a retard.
3. If you (perhaps inadvertently) parked like a retard, be grateful that other people attempted to minimise the damage to yourself (and others). Unless they damaged the vehicle.
4. In the event of damage to your vehicle, refer KB.co.nz>'Search'>Insurance

5. In the event of ambiguity as to whether you parked like a retard, or whether (1)-(3) apply, move on. Get on with your life. It's going to be okay.

pocketcracker
5th November 2009, 22:56
my mummy said im special and that god was showing off when he planted me in her belly ..!

motorbyclist
7th November 2009, 15:34

right, is there any reason someone would need to do so?

and exactly which pillar ?

if your steering is locked how could the bike be moved??

i have a big padlock thing on the disk, they must have dragged it or something

http://www.kiwibiker.co.nz/forums/showthread.php?t=83380

place on hand under base of fork, one on bar, get another guy on the other side to do the same. lift. bike isn't going to fall without crushing you.

plenty of "excuses" for moving vehicles - I'd rather it done by an honest biker than a dodgy towie or careless cager

asfaik there is no law about harmlessly moving peoples bikes - it's fucking disrespectful to park others in, put everyone's parking at jeopardy, and vandalise vehicles all because yours was moved without damage - which incidentally IS illegal.

I've moved countless bikes around cp36 and at engineering when required to either leave, maximise space because some people are downright inconsiderate/stupid, or ensure we don't get stickered again - it's only a matter of time before we see chains used at cp36 as we have elsewhere, and if the sticker crew get to use them you can be sure we'll all be finding scratches on our rims

metalhead
7th November 2009, 15:50
there is no law about harmlessly moving peoples bikes

it is interfering with a motorvehicle, which there are laws against

motorbyclist
7th November 2009, 15:54
it is interfering with a motorvehicle, which there are laws against

right, should we call those with a legal/contractual right/responsibility to remove vehicles from that carpark then? I hear Auckland Towing lets you have your vehicle back for 100 bucks if you get there before they finish chaining it onto their truck:niceone:

seriously, I'm still unclear as to where you parked - if it was a reasonable park then why were you moved?
I'm with you if you were in the green but if you weren't then as far as I'm concerned you're lucky that the bike wasn't damaged and we should be addressing that it was put into a dodgy spot

mud boy
7th November 2009, 15:55
some cunts out there ae!:angry2: